Status: my first fanfic. also on fanfiction.com

Soul Punks

Chapter 12

Ch. 12

*Patrick POV*

The bell rang for 6th period and we all went our separate ways. I had English with Pete so we talked and walked together.

"So what do you think about Frankie?" Pete asked, he ha a smile on his face that was making me nervous.

"It's Frank. Why is everyone calling him Frankie?" I said a little to loud, I felt so embarrassed, I hope people weren't paying attention.

"Wooow, chill out buddy. You're just a little jealous Courtney's been spending more time with him than you, I get it."

"No, I don't own Courtney. She can hang out with whoever she wants. Did you see him checking her out? He is a pervert, I don't like him."

"Whhaatt? He wasn't checking her out, your imagining things. The most he did was put his hand on hers," Pete said waiting for a reaction from me.

"Oh you're just loving this huh?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Yep, but dude don't stress. I happen to know that she kinda likes you back." He said with that smile again. He pat my back and we walked into the room.

I sat down with a big goofy smile on my face, the same one I had when I was walking home from Courtney's house the other day, I couldn't help it! She liked me back! Wait, was Pete just messing with me? Nahh Pete would never do that to me, especially not after, speak of the devil. My smile fell as Allie walked into the room, when ever I feel great she just has to ruin it doesn't she.

I looked over at Pete who was mad dogging her, she noticed and looked over at me. She rolled her eyes and stuck her nose in the air. I looked back over at Pete who was about ready to get out of his chair, I gave him a look and he sat back down. He mouthed back that he would give her a few choice words, he didn't actually say it like that but, some things are better left unsaid.

She couldn't keep me from Courtney for too long. As the teacher started talking my mind instantly drifted to Courtney. I was thinking about all the stupid fun times we had, like when we were messing around in the music room and knocked over a rack of foldable chairs. She looked so cute when she was embarrassed.

"Mr. Stump, would you like to repeat what I just said?" Mr. Dale said.

"Uhhh, sorry Mr. Dale, I didn't hear." Some people giggled, I looked over to Allie who was holding in a laugh.

"That's what I thought. I said we be starting our poetry unit. Each of you will have to write a poem and present it by Friday. We will be working on it in class today, now get to it." He turned in his heel and sat down a his desk.

Poetry eh. Well I write songs, its like the same thing, right? This shouldn't be too hard. Pete got up and walked to my desk, he took the seat next to mine.

"So how you hangin' up buddy. Man she's a real tramp. I heard she ended up with that dickweed Kaden."

"Excuse me, gossiping now are we. About me? God how stupid can you girls get?" Allie was just passing by when Pete was talking about her.

"Yea well I hope you're happy with Kaden. You know, when this all goes to hell, will you be able to tell me you're sorry with a straight face?" I started to get pissed.

She scoffed. "Haha, oh please! Boys like you try too hard to look not quite as desperate." She said with a smirk. "You're the bad guy in the relationship."

That stunned me a little bit, how the fuck was I the bad guy?! I sat there in shock and let Pete take over.

"You're gonna think Patrick is a fucking angel when I'm done with you sweetheart!" Pete said standing up and balling his fists.

"Oh please like you scare me, you're like an anorexic vampire with no bite, sweetheart." She said sarcastically.

"Takes one to know one. How much do you way? Maybe 90, 95 pounds?" Pete said with a smile.

"Not even, I'm thinking 80." We turned around and Frank was standing there with a book in his arms. "I forgot my book here last period. This must be, Annie. Courtney told me what happened, that sucks bro." He said with a sorry face, he looked like he meant it.

"What, that bitch was gossiping about me too!? Plus what happened was your fault! You wouldn't pick up."

Ok, I lost it. "WOW! First of all Courtney is NOT a bitch! You never tale about her like that again! She's a better person than you could EVER dream to be! Second, Was it MY fault?! You slept with another guy! All I did was ignore a few text messages! Why would I want to talk to you!? Maybe I needed some time away from you to cool down! Maybe I didn't want to here your stupid apology! Maybe I felt so shitty and worthless, I didn't want to see anyone!"

"MAYBE, the four of you can join me after class!" Mr. Dale demanded.

"From what I heard, Annie over here is in the wrong. But don't feel bad buddy, she's probably looser than the screws in her pretty little head," he said patting her head. He walked out of the room, not before being stopped by Dale.

Pete and Allie walked back to their desk, I was still furious! How could she pin that on me! That was pretty cool of Frank to defend me, I guess I was just jealous. The whole situation played back in my head, and I knew what my poem was gonna be about. It was time she learned a lesson.

After a very heated talk with Mr. Dale about classroom behavior, he gave us all after school detention for an hour. Turns out Frank got detention too, well this should be great. I was going to start on my poem for Allie. Oh well, I've got the whole week.

My next class was music, I was anxious to get there because that was my class with Courtney. I walked into the classroom and saw her sitting in the back. She spotted me at the door and motioned for me to come over and sit with her, maybe she does like me? Or maybe she just wants to hang out with an old friend you idiot! You were probably friend zoned a long time ago.

"Hey Patrick! Is something on your mind? You look all troubled again. Look can you wait to break down at home or something, I don't want people to think I hang out with a big baby." She said smiling.

"Well nice to know you'll be there when I need you. But yea, Allie, Pete, and I kinda started a scene in English."

"What! That bitch is still messing with you! So help me when I get my hands on that two timing bi-"

"Courtney, calm down. I've already got something up my sleeve," I said smirking.

"Oooo devious Patrick, I've never seen devious Patrick. So what did you have in mind?"

"Well for English we have to write a poem and present it to the class, so I was thinking I-"

"Write a poem about how she is a bitch and you will make her regret ever hurting you. I like it!"

"Really, it was my plan, you didn't have to steal my thunder," I said crossing my arms and making a fake pouty face.

"Well you cut me off, and stop making that face. I told you I don't want people to think I hang out with a baby!"

We both laughed and got shushed by the music teacher. I loved this class because all we had to do was play an instrument. I found myself loving it more know that I have feelings for Courtney. How am I going to tell her how I feel? Pete said that she liked me right, it should be a piece of cake. Now may not be the time, maybe once things with Allie blow over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I hope you guys are liken the story I love writing it. Leave a review, I wanna know what you guys think. Anywhore... Thnks fr rdng!