Status: my first fanfic. also on fanfiction.com

Soul Punks

Chapter 15

Ch. 15

*Patrick POV*

We all piled into our booth in the corner of the dinner, it was literally our booth, Pete carved our names into the table.

"Hello my chick-a-dees! How may I help you? And who might this cute little man be?" Stella said with her hands on her hips.

"I'm Frank," he said with a smile.

"But we call him Frankie." Courtney said. When Stella turned to Courtney she noticed that we were holding hands.

"Patrick!? Where is Allie? I do not approve of this! I thought you were better than this, you too Courtney!" She said with her hands over her mouth, dropping her notepad to the floor. I slouched a little, she doesn't know what happened.

"Oh uhhh Stella, we don't talk about Allie unless we are talking about two timing bitches." Courtney said, moving her eyebrows up and down to let Stella know what happened. "Plus we are together now!"

"Oh, well finally! I saw the way you to looked at each other, it's about time! So the usual?" We all nodded except for Frank.

"We just get a big basket of cheesy fries and some milkshakes." Joe said filling him in.

Frank nodded in response, "Sounds good to me."

Stella flipped us a quarter and told us to pick out something good. We let Frankie do the honors, since it was his first time here. He walked over and chose a Metallica song. Andy high-fived him and sat back down.

"So what type of music do you guys think you will be playing? Rock, punk, metal?"

"Not metal, I cannot stand metal! Sorry Andy." Courtney said.

He nodded, "It's alright girly, I was tired of playing in metal bands anyway. Too hardcore for too long, it tires you out."

"I was thinking something like blink-182. There aren't may bands in that scene right now, plus I love their music!" Courtney said.

"Yea that sounds cool. Dude ranch was a cool album. I'm kinda tired of the whole hard core bands thing too." Pete said.

I squeezed Courtney's hand like the guys do in the movies and she looked up at me and smiled. She moved closer and all the guys made a barfing sound.

"Hey love birds, we are happy you got together and all, but can we not show affection at the dinner table please?" Pete said.

Courtney glared at him. She grabbed my head and crashed her lips on mine. She caught me off guard and I just sat there with wide eyes. She pulled away and I could feel my face burning. The guys looked as surprised as me, then Joe started clapping.

"Yea! Patrick get some!" He yelled. I sank into the booth in embarrassment. There weren't a lot of people but I was still embarrassed. Courtney sat back with the devilish smile she always gets when she knows she had won.

"Ok kitties settle down, Patrick keep it in your pants. Here's the food." Stella said casually. Everyone started laughing, even Courtney. She saw that I was embarrassed and grabbed my hand and gave it a small squeeze like I had just done. God I love this girl, she knows just how to cheer me up.

"Uhh Stella, you forgot we have Frank now, there are only 5 shakes here." Andy said.

"Oh woops, and I just shut off the machine. I guess two of you are gonna have to share." She said holding out two straws to me and Courtney smiling.

She walked away and Courtney whispered, "She planned this."

"I know. I think she's just getting back at us for not telling her sooner."

"What? We literally just now made it a thing. She just wants us to have a lovey dovey moment like in the movies. You seriously need to learn more about women, how are you gonna keep up with me?"

"I have no idea," I said with a smile. She hugged my arm and took a sip of the shake. We joined the guy's talk about who would win in a fight, young obi wan or old obi wan?

After our heated discussion, which ended with a spilt shake on Joe's pants, we all went home. I walked home alone since Andy said he would stay at Pete's for awhile.

So many things have happened in the past few days, it's incredible! If you told me three days ago I would be with Courtney, I would have laughed in your face. It's weird that we have been friends for so long, yet we never really felt these feelings before. Oh well, I'm just happy it happened.

I walked up to my room and sat down at my desk. I wanted to start on that poem for English class. It had to tell Allie that she was a real bitch to me, but that I don't care about he anymore.

Hmmm, how 'bout 'Light that smoke, one for giving up on me, an another just cause it'll kill you soon than my expectations', yea that'll work.

I got about half way through before I decided to call it a night. I jumped onto my bed and stared at the ceiling until I grabbed my phone. I sent a good night text to Courtney, yea I'm a good boyfriend. In a minute she replied.

Night Trick ;) dont let the bed bugs bite!

I smiled and set my phone back on my nightstand. Why had I not seen how awesome she is before?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Hope you liked the chapter, not one of my strongest but whatever. The next one should be juicy, I'll give you a hint. If you've been paying attention to the story you should get this: the chapter will take place on a Friday. Did you get it? Anywhore... Thnks fr rdng!