Status: Hello this is my first ever posted fan fiction.

Piano Man

Conflict and Tears

I jump apart from Burton and to the sofa chair on the other side of the room before Ville walks into the living room. Burton sat back down in the spot he was in before. Ville eyes Burton and then me he walks over to me quickly . I look down at the floor I didn’t want to see how drunk he could be at the moment.
"What's this? Why is here? And why do you like you've been crying?"
Burton got up from his postion on the couch. "I just stopped over Ville."
Ville looked between the two. "Olivia. Why is he here?" he asked on more time.
"I..I.."
"I forgot to tell you something after I left the bar. i just got here. I saw her crying and tried to comfort her. She misses her cousin Ville."
Villes eyes slit as he tried to determine what they were telling him was true.
"I'll tell you later Ville. I'll see you around Olivia."Burton made his way to the door and left.
I was looking at the ground, not wanting to meet Ville harsh eyes. She bit her lower lip.
"You just miss Bam? That's all?" Ville asked. his tone not believing.
"Yes" she whispered.
Ville grunted. "Just seems strange that my girlfriend is ALONE in MY house with MY MATE. Doesn't it seem odd to you?"
"Ville he told you the the truth. WE both did."
I watched Ville. He turned away from me, pressing his thin lips in an even thinner line. I shock my head and my way to the bathroom. Turning on the tap i waited for the water to heat up so i could wash my face. After drying my face i felt him behind me. i place the towel on the side of the sink and look in to his eyes. They were bloodshot, with an angry look in them. He laced is right arm around my chest his resting my shoulder ,while the other snaked around my waist.
"You are mine Olivia. You made me your choice. You said you belonged to me that i was your one and only love. Dont make me think twice about your words Olivia. You won't like the outcome."
His grip got tighter on me. to the point where i lifted my hand and placed them on the one around my chest
'Leave Burton alone." he pulled me to his chest tighter. making me grunt from the force. "Do you understand love?"
I swallowed hard, with a small nod i answered."Yes Ville."
He smiled broadly. "Good, lets get to bed so i can make you scream my name."
He pulled me to our bedroom. i prayed that i could get through the night with no more threats.
♠ ♠ ♠
**** HELLO EVERY ONE******

sorry i havent been back for quite a while. but i finally have some free time to finish the story. i hope you guys like this chapter. i wasnt sure where i wanted to with the ending of this. thanks for reading.