Sequel: Over Again

More Than This

15

I could not believe this was happening.

“You what?” I asked, making sure I was hearing correctly.

My phone started vibrating, but I ignored it, looking Harry in the eyes. He ran a hand through his hair.

“I want you to be my girlfriend, Bailey.” He replied.

My phone started vibrating again. I ignored it.

“But what about that article that Taylor is going to publish? All your fans are going to hate me and think I’m a cheater.” I said.

“Don’t worry about that. I took care of it last night after you went to sleep. I made some calls. It won’t be published.” He replied, smiling at me.

My mouth dropped open. Sometimes I forgot how much influence Harry could have. My phone vibrated again, and I groaned, picking it up, seeing Niall’s smiling face on the screen.

“Now’s not a good time, Irish.” I said into the phone.

“Did you say yes??” He asked, ignoring my comment. I blushed. Had Harry told everyone his plans?

“I was just about to say yes when you called up like the annoying person you are.” Harry’s head shot up at this, a huge grin spreading across his face. “Bye Niall.”

I hung up the phone and moved into Harry’s arms, cupping his face between my hands.

“Of course I’ll be your girlfriend, Harry Styles, you silly boy. I’ve only been waiting for you to ask for weeks.”

I grinned and put my lips firmly on his. He smiled into the kiss and tried to deepen it, but I pulled off him, sighing.

“Sophia needs to talk, remember?” I asked Harry. He sighed, but let me stand up.

I got off of Harry and stood up, staring at my dress from last night on the floor. Harry chuckled and stood up, grabbing clothes from his drawer and handing them to me. I grinned and threw on the Rolling Stones shirt and sweatpants. I then turned and kissed Harry quickly on the lips.

“Go back to bed, babe. We were up late last night and it’s early. I’ll come back as soon as I can and cuddle, okay?”

“Sounds like a plan to me.” Harry pulled me close to him in a hug. “See you later, girlfriend.” My stomach erupted in butterflies.

“Bye, boyfriend.” I gave him one last kiss before leaving the house and driving to see what my sister wanted to tell me.

When I got back to Sophia’s house, I heard noise in the kitchen, so I went back there. I opened the door and found Sophia and Liam making out against the counter top. I coughed and they split apart quickly, my sister blushing.

“Sorry, did I interrupt something?” I asked, smirking and grabbing a water from the fridge.

“Kind of.” Liam replied, but Sophia hit him on the arm.

“So what’s up, Soph?” I asked, sitting across from them at the breakfast table.

“First, what’s up with you?” She asked. “Are you dating Styles yet?” I laughed lightly and nodded my head. She did a fist pump and came over to me, pulling me into a side hug. Liam came over and kissed my temple.

“You’re both oddly happy about this. And oddly happy for 9 in the morning. What’s going on?”

They looked between each other and smiled before Sophia started talking.

“Well, yesterday, I quit my job.” My sister said, looking at me.

“What?” I asked, hardly believing what I was hearing.

“I quit my job.” She shrugged. “It was taking up way too much of my time I could be spending with you and with the boys and I know that sounds selfish and stupid and juvenile, but I want to feel like a person again.”

I nodded. I could understand why she would want to spend more time with the boys, I mean they were barely around as it is.

“Which leads me to my second point.” She continued. “I’m coming on tour with the boys.”

I couldn’t control my grin as I flew into my sister’s arms. She laughed.

“We’re going on tour!” I yelled, smiling. This was going to be the best.

“Bailey, there’s one more point.” Liam looked over at me, grinning. I sat back down across from them and raised an eyebrow, a signal to go on.

“Liam asked me to marry him.” My sister said.

“You what?” My mouth gaped open.
“Close your mouth, flies will get in there.” Liam said, smiling.

“You guys are getting married?” I asked, looking between them. They both nodded and I stood up again, pulling them both to me in a hug.

“Do I need to give you the protective younger sister speech?” I asked Liam. He laughed and shook his head.

“But don’t tell the boys yet. We’re telling them tonight.” He said. “We just wanted to tell you first.”

I grinned and nodded, putting my arms around them again.

“I cannot believe my sister’s getting married.” I gushed. “I can’t believe we’re going on tour.”

Life was starting to look up, and I was silently just begging for it to stay that way.