Sequel: Over Again

More Than This

25

I woke up a week later to a text that set all of my plans in motion.

We’re here.

I grinned and hopped out of bed, but Harry groaned.

“Where are you going? This is the start of 3 days off and we’re waking up at 9 in the morning?” He whined. I laughed and kissed his forehead.

“Babe, I’m getting up because I have lots of things planned for today. You can try to go back to sleep if you want, I’ll be back really soon.”

Harry whined, but then smiled up at me.

“There were other things I had in mind for this morning you know.”

He winked at me, and I blushed, not responding to the comment as I pulled clothes off of the floor to wear for the day. It was then that I felt Harry’s breath on the back of my neck.

“You’re so attractive when you blush.” He muttered, rubbing a hand on my hip. I wanted to give in, but I knew I had somewhere to be.

“Not now, H.” I replied. “Later, I promise.” I kissed his nose and he sighed.

“Take a sweater, it’s cold out.” He replied.

I laughed and saluted him, grabbing his sweater and giving him one last kiss before heading out the door and out of the hotel.

When I entered the café down the street, I grinned at the two familiar girls standing there. When the saw me, they ran over, pulling me into a hug.

“I’m so excited you guys are here! None of the boys know anything! It’s going to be the best surprise!”

“You’re telling me, it’s been so hard to lie to Lou.” El replied. “That boy has been suspicious lately.”
I chuckled and linked her arm through mine.

“He’s been asking me things about you. He thinks you’ve been sad.” I said. She rolled her eyes.

“Well, Zayn’s just clueless, as usual.” Perrie added. I laughed in reply. It felt so good to see these girls.

“Okay, well Alanna should be here any second, and then she’s going to take you there for the afternoon, and we’re going to meet you there tonight.”

El and Perrie nodded as I pulled out my phone with a text from the aforementioned friend saying she was almost here. Just then, the café door opened, and a familiar head of bright red hair entered.
I ran at my friend, tackling her in a hug.

“Lanna!” I yelled. She giggled heartily.

“Bee!” She replied. “How are you, my love? I like this side of you!” I grinned as I laced her fingers through mine and pulled her over to El and Perrie.

“I’m so good, Lanna, so good.” I replied. “Lanna, meet El and Perrie, guys, meet Alanna. We met in my program back home and when I remembered where she moved and where she worked, I knew it would make a perfect plan!”

The girls exchanged pleasantries while I smiled, my plan was going exactly as I wanted it to. We all ordered coffees and then exited the shop.

“Okay, girls, you have to be going, and I’m going to the store because my plan for the morning includes making brunch for all the losers.”

“You spoil those boys, Bails.” El said, rolling her eyes. I laughed.

“Yeah, but one of them is your boy, and you want him nice and fed so he’d not grumpy when he sees you tonight, right?” I retorted. She laughed and nodded as all three girls kissed my cheek and departed in Alanna’s car.

Once I got all of the groceries needed at the store, I left and went back to the hotel, starting to cook pancakes and bacon for the boys.

I sent out a mass text when they were almost done, and the first person in the room was Niall, of course.

He kissed my cheek in greeting as I gave him a plate. The other boys filed in and filled their plates.
Harry smirked and gave me the bacon from his plate.

I grinned and gave him a sloppy kiss on the corner of his mouth.

Niall coughed.

“So, is this the surprise?’ He asked. All of them looked at me expectantly.

I grinned.

“Oh, boys, this is just part one of a day of surprises.”