Sequel: Over Again

More Than This

38

We were backstage after the show just hanging out when Liam’s phone vibrated and he nodded subtly at me and Harry.

“Well, I’m tired.” I announced, standing up from Harry’s lap.

“Bed time?” Harry asked.

“Bed time. Let’s go back to the hotel. See you later guys!”

Everyone called their goodbyes and we made our way out of the venue.

I fist pumped once we were outside and getting into the car that Paul was waiting for us in.

“This is so exciting!” I exclaimed as we got into the car.

Harry shook his head.

“I mean, it’s kind of exciting, but it also means I now have to look at dresses for hours with you people.” He said, scrunching up his nose jokingly.

“Yeah, well, you needed to come so it wouldn’t look weird that I just disappeared by myself, duh. Plus, you shouldn’t be complaining about spending time with your hot girlfriend trying on dresses.” I winked at him and pinched his side playfully.

“Oh, get a room.” Paul called from the driver’s seat.

I laughed and simply pulled Harry’s hand into mine, using my free hand to call El.

“Hey, Bails!” She yelled excitedly into the phone. “Are you close?”

“Yup! We’ll be there in five minutes.” I replied. “I’m so excited!”

“We are too, B!” El replied. “See you soon!”

I hung up the phone and focused on rubbing circles on Harry’s hand, my leg bouncing up and down.

“Bails, I love you, but you’re bouncing the whole car.”

“Are you going to complain about everything, Styles?”

“It’s what I do.”

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window as we pulled into the airport and Paul got out and I did too, immediately jumping on the bodies of my three friends, sending us toppling to the pavement. I laughed as well as the three of them and Paul looked at us like we were crazy.

“Are you okay?” He asked.

“We’re fine.” I answered between laughs as I got off my friends and they stood up, all of us getting in the car.

“Harry!” El said, flinging herself at him. He groaned, but hugged her with a smile on his face, and greeted the other two girls as well before we all settled in and drove to the formal dress place Liam found on the internet.

When we all piled into the store, we were greeted by an older woman who smiled at us cheerily.

“You’re Liam’s friends, right? He called earlier and told us your situation, and I went ahead and picked out wedding and bridesmaids dresses that I think may fit this unique situation. It’s so romantic!” She gushed, as she led us over to a rack of dresses.

Bless this woman.

On the rack, were about 5 short, pretty, white dresses, and a bunch of formal dresses, all in coral, because that was the only thing Sophia had actually decided for her wedding, coral dresses for us.

I looked at the rack for a solid minute and pulled a white dress off of it, holding it up to the girls and Harry.

All three girls gasped, and I was shaking.

This was the dress. The perfect dress for my sister. It couldn’t be this easy, yet it was.

“It’s perfect.” Perrie breathed.

“Perfect.” I agreed. “We’re buying it. Now, Harry, go to the register and start paying while we pick out dresses.”

“What? Why?” He pouted.

“I don’t want you to see the dresses before the wedding! How would that be fair if none of the other guys get to see them?”

Harry sighed, but kissed me on the top of my head before following the saleslady to the register, mumbling something about me being crazy as he went.

The 4 of us pulled the same dress off the rack. Great minds think alike, I guess? And we tried them on, agreeing that we all looked good in them.

This was a way easier process than I thought it would be, and once we paid for all of the dresses and left the store, I was feeling elated.

We dropped the girls off at a separate hotel, leaving the dresses with them, then went to ours. When we entered our hotel room, I pushed Harry toward the bed.

He raised an eyebrow in question.

“We have a while apart to make up for.” I said, kissing his neck.

He didn’t ask any more questions as I pushed him onto the bed and wasted no time in taking off his clothes.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.allensbridal.com/short-wedding-dresses/yarn-one-shoulder-short-ball-gown-wedding-dress-1807.html

http://www.fiestaformals.com/cindy-collection-1305.html

^^ Those links are how I pictured the dresses!

Also, this is a fair warning that the next chapter of this story is the last :(((, but I've been planning a sequel and oh man...