Status: Please comment I'm dying, your so silent!!! Thank for reading

Beaten

Chapter 13: On The Way To Be Paused

Note: Please read authors note!!!

I cried out in reflex to the searing pain of a contraction.
" Oh my god she's in labor! " Amy freaked out.
We all started panicking.
" I can't- I can't- b-be in labor, " I panted " I'm to premature "
" No kidding your only 7 months along " Kendra cried out.
" Well this is happening, so let's get ahold of ourselves " Amy calmed herself down.
" Possibly having 2 babies here " I moaned.
" Let's get to the hospital " Lacy suggested.
" Yeah " We all agreed.
I felt as if I couldn't move.
" We'll let school know " Jane and Nikki decided they'd stay.
Amy called Eric, and in seconds we were out in the parking lot waiting for him to come.
" I can't walk much farther " I cried out as the contractions got closer together, making them more painful.
" We'll carry you " Lacy suggested.
Lacy and Amy picked me up under my arms, Kendra grabbed my left leg and Haley grabbed my right and lifted me into the air, they ran down the sidewalk, carrying me along.
People on the sidewalks looked at us like we were crazy.
I wanted to yell to them saying " Having a kid isn't a simple thing! " but it was not the time.
I mean, I understand why we look nuts because there are three students and a teacher carrying a screaming, huge, pregnant, teacher, running down the sidewalk screaming.
I'd think we were crazy too without the labor scenario.
When Eric pulled up, he looked like he was in a panic.
" Relax honey, I'm fine " I told him.
" We aren't ready though " He panted.
" Ok first of all, I'm the uhh " I groaned " One giving birth here, and second I think it's fine I'm a little early "
" If your fine, I am " Eric continued to pant.
" I'm not so sure you are " Amy laughed.
He glared at her and tried to calm himself down, he was having more of a panic attack than me.
Eric was in the drivers seat, Kendra in the passenger seat, me in the middle back seat, Lacy on my left, and Haley sitting on Amy's lap on my right.
We started off on the 30 minute trip to the hospital.
I was holding/squeezing Lacy's and Amy's hands.
Amy was doing the breathing techniques with me, to keep me calm.
And Lacy looked like she was turning blue from me squeezing her tiny hand so tight.
Lacy was going cross eyed and trying to wiggle her hand from losing circulation.
I couldn't help the squeezing, I was trying to not give birth in the car.
" How ya doing back there? " Kendra turned around.
" About to get pulled over by the cops for doing something illegal " Haley joked as she looked out at the freeway.
I screamed as I felt the babies drop.
Everyone screamed with me.
I bit my lip hard, through the pain.
Lacy started crying and when I saw her crying, my hormones went nuts and I started crying too.
" We have to relax! " Amy shouted, even though she sounded as if she would burst out crying any second.
" Were almost there " Eric said as we pulled into the hospital parking lot.
I screamed and squeezed their hands again as the painful contraction hit me hard.
Eric jumped out of the car and grabbed a wheelchair, while Amy ran like a maniac shouting to nurses " My friend is giving birth! "
Once we got outside the car, I sat down in the wheelchair, rubbing my stomach and doing breathing exercises while Eric panicked, Lacy cried, Kendra and Amy hugged, and Haley throwing up in the lot.
" Relax ma'am " One of the nurses brought Haley a doggy bag, and the other nurses pushed the rest of us along to a hospital room.
I laid down on the bed, which oddly felt better.
Eric still held my hand, and Amy had the other, Haley was still throwing up in the sink on one side of the room, and Kendra sat with Lacy, trying to remain calm.
" Amber! Oh my god " A voice freaked out as she ran into the room.
A nurse walked in with a young women by the arm.
It was my 28 year old sister, Beatrice, we called her Bea, when we were little we called her honey bee, but she seemed to out grow it a long time ago.
" I'm fine, relax " I gasped as Bea hugged me.
" I know, I know, but as soon as Eric called me, and I dropped Ava, Noah, and Mia off at mom's and came straight over " Bea cried.
" So mom's not coming? " I started to tear up again.
" I think you know the answer to that " Bea rubbed my tummy.
" Why does she disown me? " I cried.
" Ok! Let's not upset her " The nurse put my hand in Bea's too calm me down as she talked to Bea.
" She's only dilated by 5, meaning she's got aways to go, I'd say over 12 hours, is this your first birth? " The nervous nurse asked.
I stayed quiet.
" Miss? " She asked.
I looked at Eric and Bea.
Then at the girls, who weren't paying much attention to us.
" No " I said quietly.
" Oh, how many do have? " The nurse seemed curious.
" Can we please not go over this? " Eric asked politely.
" Oh, I see, yes " She replied and introduced herself as Callie.
Another contraction hit me hard, I screamed out in pain, and groaned.
" We can go over some birthing techniques, like breathing, and other ideas " Callie told us.
Haley had finally stopped throwing up, and sat down in one of chairs by Lacy and Kendra who looked just nerve wracked.
" First some questions, how far along are you? " Callie asked.
" 7 months and like 2, maybe 3 weeks? " Eric answered.
I nodded.
" Oh I see, so quite premature " Calle wrote something down on a clipboard " That's not the worst I've seen though.. We had a women just hardly making the mark of 7 months "
" Geez " I grumbled.
" I'll grab your doctor " Callie began to walk out.
I let out a weak moan as Eric counted the time in between contractions.
" You ready to be parents again? " Eric whispered as he tightened his grip on my hand.
" Well, I would've been okay with waiting for the due date more " I smiled.
" Me too " He sighed.
It was about 11:00 AM now, we left the high school at 8:00 AM.
Haley had fallen asleep on one of chairs, probably because of frequent vomiting.
Kendra and Lacy talked by Amy and Bea, who were helping them with homework.
For an odd reason, I felt like the contractions stopped.
" What's wrong? " Bea asked.
" The contractions stopped... The tension just relaxed, I feel better " I panted.
" Hello? How are you doing, Miss Baylor? " The doctor walked in.
" The contractions stopped " I whimpered.
The doctor put on gloves, and walked over to me, putting his cold hands on my belly.
" Yes, I see, and how long did you believe you were in labor? " He asked, putting pressure on my abdomen.
" About 3 hours, my water hasn't broke, but I was getting contractions " I replied.
" And your having twins, well this is very common, that I say with twins, that Bronze cramps and kicks are usually a problem " He stated.
" What does that mean? " Amy asked.
" What are bronze kicks? " Eric asked.
" They are strong and painful kicks, starting in the third trimester of pregnancy, with twins, almost always they are noticed as possible labor " The doctor took off his gloves and stood up.
" Meaning? " I gasped, waiting for a reply.
The doctor gave me a pity look and said " Meaning, Miss Baylor, False Premature Labor "
♠ ♠ ♠
I have some baby names picked out to vote for.
We have some voting done...
Boy names
Josh, Zachary, Drew, Noah, Nick, Graham
Girl names
Skylar, Cassidy, Mia, Amanda, Allison, Zoe, Carly, Jolie, Kaylee, Eve.
Please continue to vote! Need the final names for 2 boys, 2 girls, and a boy and a girl :)
Thanks!!
Xxxxxx