Status: Please comment I'm dying, your so silent!!! Thank for reading

Beaten

Chapter 18: Induced On The Run

Chapter 18

Miss B's POV

My hand glided across my belly, the babies kicked in reply to me.
I stood at their cribs in the nursery, waiting for when I'd finally get to hold them.
Eric comes into the room, his fingers slip between mine.
He whispers in my ear " So close to meeting them "
I nodded and smile.
I look at Eric, his eyes meet mine and his nose touches my nose.
He smiles, and his lips connect with mine.
Eric's left hand wrapped around my waist as he kissed my soft lips hungrily.
His right hand slipped up my tank top, and clutched my beach ball belly, as the babies kicked hard against my stomach.
Sliding it up farther, he hit the rim of my bra, which was oversized, considering my boobs were super bloated.
I smiled against his lips as he felt along the lace fabric.
This moment was perfect until I stopped.
" Eric, we have some limits, until after the birth, when I'm this late in the pregnancy, it's harmful " I whispered and the moment ended.
I woke up.
My lips not connected to Eric's, but Carter's.
I quickly shoved him off of me.
" What the hell are you doing?! " I yelled at him, barely knowing where he was in the dark room.
I was chained to a bed rail by my foot.
" Carter! " I yelled out again.
I couldn't see him anymore. Where did he go?
Suddenly my chain released my ankle.
It must be a trap, I didn't move a muscle.
Until... I saw Lacy.
Her wrists were duck taped in front of her.
She stood out on the melting ice of the lake, in the dark, about 20 yards from me.
I waddled to her, through a broken doorframe of whatever I was in.
She kept backing away from me.
" Lacy! Please come to me honey " I whispered to her.
She was now just a few yards away.
" No no! Stay away from me! " She screamed.
" Shhh " I whispered again " it's just me, Miss B, are you alright? "
She shook her head, tears shot away from her face.
" Just stay back " She cried " He'll hurt you, I can't let him hurt you "
" He'll hurt you, he'll hurt you " A voice mocked Lacy from behind me.
Lacy fell to her knees, shaking in fear.
I swung around.
Carter.
" Please Carter don't do this " I plead.
Without even responding, he grabs my arm and pulls me back into the dark house.
I'm chained once again to the bed and watch as he pulls Lacy into the garage.
With that, my pregnancy tiredness caught up with me, and I passed out.

Eric rubbed my belly, as he read a cute little fairy tale stories to our unborn offspring.
I smiled the whole time, trying to contain my laughter to his animal voices from Charlotte's Web.
When he if finished, he kissed my stomach twice through the fabric of my shirt, then looked up at me " And a kiss for mommy " Eric leaned up ward and kissed me too, with his soft light lips.
And then, I woke up again.
Why was I having these dreams? Was I thinking of the good times in my head?
Whatever it was, it was heaven when I was in that dream world.
" Well, you decided to wake up " Carter said from the edge of the bed I was chained too.
I crawled up to the top of the bed, scared to get anywhere near him as he sits calmly, staring at me.
I wrap my arms around my huge round belly, protectively of my unborn children.
Carter touches my stomach gently.
I shift uneasily.
" Tense are we? " Carter acted surprised.
I stare nervously at him.
Carter stands up from the bed and swipes something off the bedside table.
He opened up a black hospital box.
My anxiety for my safety grew largely.
Carter remained silent so all I could hear was my breathing until he spoke " Take your last few minutes pregnant, because your not going to be pregnant much longer "
" Why? " I managed to whimper out " Not that I like being pregnant, but why? "
Carter picked up a small shot needle from the box, and pushed a clear liquid into it.
" What don't you like about it? " He asked calmly.
I felt sick " Being huge, getting sick, and most of all, not being able to do many things "
He didn't even respond, just continued to shoot the liquid into a needle.
" What is that? " I gasped, curling into a ball underneath my sweatshirt, against the back of the bed along the wall.
"Patoson" He stated " It starts contractions, so you'll go into labor "
" What?! Why?! " I started to feel tears run down my face.
" Just so you'll give birth here, where we'll raise our children together " Carter finished with the liquid and sat the shot down.
" Your a monster " I cried " You know that? "
" No, I'm just a father doing what he can for his children " Carter smirked and picked up the needle.
" One shot and the drug will kick in, in about 10 minutes as the contractions start " He instantly stuck the needle in my arm.
I jumped and shoved him away, yanking the needle out of my left arm.
" Well then, now that I'm finished I'll check on you in about a half hour, when the drug should kick in with those contractions... See you soon my love " He blew me a kiss.
I fought against the chain, tightly gripping my ankle.
" Ow " I groaned as the babies dropped to my uterus.
He was right, not long from now, the contractions will start, I could feel it.
I'm gonna die if I stay in here.
The babies and I will die if I give birth in here.
I felt pain in my back.
Oh god. Here we go.
My womb contracted together for a couple seconds.
I counted the time in between them. About 8 minutes.
It'll be a long night I hope.
Let's see, if the contractions are that far apart, then I can only be dilated like a 4.
I'm gonna be fine. I just gotta escape soon, before they come.
" Lacy! " I screamed, hoping she'd here me, wherever she was.
I stared out the window waiting and praying I'd see her.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door.
She was on the other side of the door!
" The keys " I yelled.
I watched as she slammed her back against the door, and the keys on the door rack jiggled back and forth.
Fall. Fall. I prayed.
And they did.
With a swipe of my hand I grabbed the keys, unlocked myself, and opened the door, to see Lacy there.
God, I'd never been happier to see her.
Our moment only lasted a couple seconds, before a saw a deadly face, once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! 2 chapters in one weekend!!