Dreams Only Last for the Night.

When one door closes.

I sat on the bed and the tears started streaming down my face. I called Ryan. "Where are you?" I asked, not giving him a chance to finish his hello. "Uh-Chicago. Why? Are you crying?" He asked confused. "Yes. I'll explain later. Where are you going to be tomorrow? Indianapolis right?" "Yeah. April what is wrong?" Ryan asked. "I'm flying in tomorrow. I'll call when I have the details of my flight. Someone needs to pick me up." I heard the shower turn off. "I gotta go. I'll talk to you later tonight and explain everything." I said in a rush. Zacky came out of the bathroom with a big smile on his face. "Hey babe you think..." He stopped when he saw me holding the underwear. "I think you have a lot of explaining to do. Either you have started wearing women's underwear, or these belong to Gina." I said and threw them at him. "I can explain. Gina stayed here one night while I was out of town. They were spraying her house for bugs and she had a spare key, so I told her to stay." He walked towards me and tried to put his arms around me. "No! Gina has a key to your house?" I said raising my voice. Zacky looked at me realizing he couldn't lie anymore. He let out a sigh and sat on the bed. "Ok. I we slept together a few nights before you got here." I grabbed my bag and started throwing all my things in it. Zacky just sat on the bed watching. I glared at him as I dialed Eryka's number. "Come get me. Yes right now. No I'm not alright. Just get here please."

Less than 10 minutes later I had my stuff down stairs and Zacky was standing on the last step of the stairs watching me. Eryka came to the door and before she could knock I had it open and handed her a bag. "Can you take this to the car? I'll be right behind you." I turned and looked back at Zacky. I slipped the necklace that I had been wearing almost every single moment since he had given it to me off my neck. "To the girl I'd give up everything for." I read the inscription to him. "Well I guess you couldn't give up your ex-girlfriend for me could you?" I handed him the necklace and left him standing where he stood. I got in the car and started sobbing. "April what is going on?" Eryka asked worried. I told her everything through broken sobs. "What a dick!" She yelled as we pulled into her and Syn's driveway. Syn was standing in the doorway when we walked up. "April, are you ok." I shook my head and walked past, letting Eryka explain what had happened. Eryka showed me to the guest room and I set my bags down and laid on the bed. "You need anything?" She asked from the door. "Yeah, can you call the airline and switch my departure to tomorrow. I need to fly into Indianapolis." I handed her my plane ticket. "April, you don't have to go now. You can stay with Syn and me." "No, I don't want to be here right now. I need to get back to the tour anyways." I said. We both knew I just wanted to get back to Alex. "I wish you wouldn't leave, I mean you just got here and I know Amber and I were wanting to hang out." I gave her a look that let her know she wasn't winning this argument.

I called Ryan to explain everything. "When are you getting in." He asked. "I'll be there at 2. What hotel are you guys staying at? I'll just get a cab or something." I said. "Nah, I'll be there to pick you up." "Did you tell Alex I was coming yet?" I asked anxiously. "No. I haven't had a chance to talk to him yet. As a matter of fact no one really knows you are coming." Ryan said with a little chuckle. "Well don't tell any of the guys of All Time Low. I want to surprise Alex and it's just better if none of the other guys know. Especially Jack." I smiled to myself. "Ok. Well I'll see you tomorrow. I'm really sorry about what happened." He said sympathetically. "It's ok. I should have seen it coming I guess. I'll be fine and I can't wait to be back on tour with you guys." After I hung up the phone there was a knock on the door. "Hey." Amber said quietly as she walked in. "Eryka called me and said you were leaving tomorrow. I wanted to come by and hang out for a little bit." She said as she sat down beside me. "Well I guess I didn't have to choose who to love, Zacky chose for me." Amber let out a scoff. "April you came here for no reason. You were in love with Alex and we all could see it. Matt even said something the night you got here." I looked at her in defeat. "I didn't know I loved Alex. I needed to make sure that there was nothing left between me and Zacky." I stopped as tears started to sting my eyes. I looked out the window. "Yesterday he made me feel like everything was the same. Like it was when I first met him. He lied to me Amber, he was pretending until I went away again." She put an arm around my shoulder and gave me a squeeze. "I'm sorry." "I think I'm just going to go to sleep. You are going to ride with us to the airport tomorrow right?" Amber nodded and I gave her a hug then went to sleep.

The next morning Amber, Eryka, Rev, Matt, and Syn all drove me to the airport. "I really wish you would stay. I know Zack's a dick but I still want to hang out with you." Rev said putting an arm around me. I laid my head on his shoulder and sighed. "I just can't stay here. I got a band to manage." I closed my eyes and pictured Alex's face. I couldn't wait for the moment I would see him and be able to tell him that he was the one I loved. Rev gave me a squeeze when we pulled into the airport. I gave everyone a hug and hurried to the terminal. I arrived in Indianapolis right on time and I called Ryan when I couldn't find him at baggage claim. "I got stuck in traffic. I'm almost there." He said. "Ok. Well I'll be out front waiting for you." I said grabbing my bags. Five minutes later Ryan pulled up in the van. "So what did you tell the guys?" I asked getting in. "That I was going to get food. We have to stop by the pizza place." Ryan smiled at me. The ride was quiet until we pulled up to the hotel. "So you ready for this?" Ryan asked. I took a deep breath and nodded. We got of the elevator and Ryan looked at me over the pizza boxes he was carrying and said, "I'm going to let you get Alex and Jack out of their room. They're in that one there." He pointed at the door diagonal from the door he was struggling to open. I helped him then set my bags inside.

I stood in front of Jack and Alex's door. I raised my hand to knock but I couldn't make myself do it. I heard Jack scream something and then they both started laughing. All I wanted at that moment was to be in Alex's arms. I knocked on the door and waited. Jack opened the door and his eyes widened and he opened his mouth to yell but I covered it before he could make a sound. I put a finger to my lips and kissed him on the cheek. "Pizza in there." I whispered and pointed to Ryan's door. He smiled and ran over to the door and knocked. I walked in the room as quietly as I could. Alex was sitting on the bed next to the window watching T.V. I smiled at the sight of him. He was laid back with one arm behind his head wearing a blue V-neck shirt and dark skinny jeans. He realized someone had walked in and looked over at me. "Hi." I said quietly. "You're not supposed to be here." He said standing up to walk over to me. "Do you want me to leave?" I laughed. "No! I didn't mean that. God I'm so happy you're here!" Alex said grabbing me in a hug. He pulled away from me and gave me the sideways grin that made my heart stop. "Wait." He said as he ran his hand through the back of his hair, messing it up. "Does this mean what I think it means?" I took a step to him. "What do you think it means?" His smile widened. "You're in love with me?" He asked. "I love you." I said and kissed him. "Oh my God do I love you." He whispered and pushed me back to the bed. I tangled my fingers in his hair as he started to kiss down my neck. Just as he was about to take his shirt off there was a knock at the door. "We are never going to get to have sex." He pouted as he got up and walked to the door. I laughed and straightened myself and followed him to the door. "Hey pizza's he- Oh April! I didn't know- Oh crap, I'm sorry guys." Rian said, realizing he had ruined the moment. "It's cool, I'm hungry anyways." I smirked at Alex and walked past the two boys to the other room.
♠ ♠ ♠
SOO sorry I've been away... I'm posting the rest of this story tonight for anyone who is actually reading this. Mostly because I hate having unfinished works! :D