Status: Active

Kiss From a Rose

Chapter 6

Matt got out the shower drying himself and his hair off. After this he walked back into his room dressing in a dark navy button up shirt with dark denim jeans.

Going back into the bathroom he blowed dried and slicked his hair to the side. After brushing his teeth and spraying some cologne on he put his gauges on.

Grabbing his keys and the slip of paper with the address he walked out the front door.

As he drove to the location his thoughts kept going back to Ember's statement earlier.

"Now is not the time but tonight is." She had said.

Those words had floated in his head for the rest of the day. Did she mean they would take whatever it was they had to the next level?

He wasn't getting his hopes up Ember was so mysterious in what she said and did she could've meant anything by those words. He looked at the clock it read 6:45.

Looking around he saw a flower shop nearby he pulled in the parking lot and went inside.

Walking back out with a single dark red rose he got back in and continued the drive to the location.

Eventually Matt came to a large theater that was packed with cars.

"The hell is going on here tonight?" He asked himself getting out.

He looked at his watch it read 6:55. He walked up to the ticket person who was reading a book.

"One ticket for the 7:00 show please." Matt said.

The woman looked up and stared at him. "Yes just go on in."

Matt looked confused. "Don't I need a ticket though?"

"You're with Ember aren't you?" She asked.

"Yes do you know where she is?" Matt asked.

The woman smiled. "She's waiting inside for you better hurry or you'll miss her."

"Thanks." Matt said confused at how he would miss Ember.

Walking in he admired the chandelier and the elegance if the theater. He walked to the open door.

"Your seat is this way sir." The theater man said leading him inside and all the way to the front row. "It's been reserved for you."

"Thanks." Matt said noticing a paper on it.

Picking and opening it instead of a rose petal a single black feather fell out. All the paper said was see you soon and enjoy the show.

Matt sat down and looked around in search of Ember but she never appeared. He sighed dejectedly at this.

"Might as well stay and watch the show." He said as the lights dimmed.

The curtains slowly opened and a blue lights shown and focused on a ballerina wearing the white swan costume.

She danced on her tip toes to the center of the stage. Doing a curtsy she began dancing baby steps before doing a spin raising her arms gracefully above her head.

Matt wasn't a guy for the opera but he had to admit this was really good.

As the girl continued to dance the music turned ominous and the lights turned red. She stopped dancing and looked around with fear on her face.

Then there was a swell in the music as the light focused on the side of the stage. An arm came out as Lithium by Evanescence started playing.

The white swan turned looking fearfully as the black swan danced out.

Matt's eyes widen as he realized Ember was the black swan. She was wearing the black costume with the wings folded back. She also wore her hair in a bun and the makeup with a tiara.

She danced over to the white swan as she turned looking scared of the black swan as she danced around her sensually. Ember reached out caressing the girls face gently.

The white swan leaned into her touch placing her hand over Ember's. Ember smiled taking the girls hands spinning them around in a circle.

"Lithium."
"Don't wanna lock me up inside."
"Lithium."
"Don't wanna forget how it feels without."
"Lithium."
"I wanna stay in love with my sorrow."

The music stopped as a group of four people dressed like black swans came out. The white swan looked as they started dancing around the two.

Sweet Dreams by Marilyn Manson started playing. Ember smiled at the girl's fear. She held her hands out the girl took them hesitantly.

Ember ran her hands up the girls arms going behind her and rested them on her shoulders. The white swan leaned into Ember as she kissed her neck.

Slowly she unzipped the costume pulling it down till the girl remained in white bra and panties. She turned and tried to cover herself.

Ember pulled her hands down and kissed her gently. Pulling back Ember raised her arms as the other swans undid her bun letting her hair fall loose. They also unzipped her costume leaving her in black bra and panties.

The music continued as Ember embraced the girl kissing her. The white swan hesitantly cupped Ember's face as her hands roamed her body.

Matt's cock twitched as Ember unclipped her bra throwing it aside then unclipped the girl'd bra. She turned the girl around covering her breasts with her hands before slowly going down kissing her spine.

Getting to her butt she pulled down her panties leaving her completely nude to the audience. The white swan getting into into pulled Ember up pulling her panties down.

They began to kiss as Ember layed her on an altar getting on her. Kissing down her body Ember came to her pureness which was about to be tainted.

Kissing the girl's inner thighs Ember licked her lips before performing oral on her. Matt watched as the swan's face contorted in pleasure as her innocence was taken from her.

Ember came back up connecting their legs as they fingered each other. Both women's faces went back in pleasure as they continued.

Matt stared at the way the light illuminated Ember's pale tattooed body. The way her black hair contrasted with the paleness of her skin. Her blood red lips were parted as gasps and moans escaped her lips.

Her blue eyes opened locking with his. She gave him a small smile before fingering the girl harder. Eventually both threw their heads back in orgasmic bliss.

Their lips connected in a kiss as it became more passionate the girl pulled back in a gasp as Ember bit her lips drawing blood. Her eyes widen in fear she brought her fingers to her lips and looked at the blood.

The curtain closed as the cast prepared for the final act. Amy Lee's haunting vocalizing from the song Lies began playing as the curtain reopened.

The swan came out stomping and dancing angrily as the black swan appeared. She turned yelling angrily at the black swan who looked on with an evil expression.

Ember turned and raised her arms as the other black birds appeared coming out and surrounded the white swan who looked on in fear.

The male swan came over to Ember holding out a jeweled dagger on a pillow. She took it checking the tip before advancing menacingly on the white swan.

"You will never be strong enough."
"You will never be good enough."
"You were never conceived in love."
"You will never rise above."

Ember raised the knife as the white swan turned at the last minute as the dagger pierced her heart. The swan grabbed onto Ember who dug it deeper laying her on the floor.

Ember dug it even deeper till the white swan laid dead with her white costume tainted in red. Pulling the dagger out Ember raised it in triumph.

Her minions danced around her some dipped their hands in the forming pool of blood rubbing it on Ember who relished it in.

Then Ember's expression changed as if she were coming back to reality. She looked at the dagger then at the dead body of the white swan.

She screamed in agony at what she had done. Looking at the dagger she raised it plunging it into her stomach. She gasped and stumbled back dropping the dagger.

Ember fell to the stage as the blood poured out her eyes slowly closing. The black birds gathered around the two dead swans raising their dead bodies up as the song ended and the curtains closed.

Matt stood up clapping as the audience exploded into applause as the lights came back on.

He managed to get backstage looking for Ember. The rest if the cast and crew were getting out hair and makeup.

"Looking for me?" A voice said behind him.

Matt turned to find Ember wearing a red laced backless number with roses in her hair as usual. She still had remnants of the black swan makeup but he thought she looked amazing it in.

"You were amazing out there." He whispered.

She grinned. "How specific you're being." "Is that for me?"

"Yeah." He said handing her the rose. "Wanted to get you something for tonight."

She smiled taking the rose and sniffed it. "Excellent choice." She said.

"Well since you like roses so much that seemed to be the right gift for you." He said. "Though I enjoyed it the play was a little confusing for me."

She smiled again. "Maybe I can explain to you over dinner."

He grinned. "Sounds good to me."
♠ ♠ ♠
In this story Matt has the half hair he's currently wearing