It Was A Lie When They Smiled And Said You Won't Feel A Thing

Chapter 12: The Night Is Still Young

Me and Frankie went home early. We wanted to just hang out.
Around midnight, we all said goodbye to the others, and gave Lindsey a big hug. "Lindsey, we all love you." I whispered into her ear.

When we got home, we, once again, got up to my (our) bedroom, slyly. My parents didn't even notice. When we finished piling all the crap behind my door, I turned on my favorite CD that Frankie burned for me, for my 13th birthday. It had all my favorite songs on it. All of my favorite bands: Iron Maiden, KoЯn, Slipknot, The Misfits, and Frankie's favorite band, The Bouncing Souls.
We were having so much fun. We were just, just being ourselves. Rocking out. Acting crazy. We even did some air guitar! We were having so much fun that about the third or fourth song, we just fell over laughing and just couldn't go on with it anymore. I was laughing so hard I was yelling "Ow! Ow! My sides!" Which didn't help at all. It just made Frankie and I laugh even harder. Frankie got back up off the floor and stood on my bed and started to bounce on, like a Mexican jumping bean. "You didn't happen to have any of those Pixie Sticks that were in my coat pocket, did you?"
Frank just nodded his head like a maniac. "UH HUH!!!!!!!" he yelled.
Then a Bouncing Souls song came on. Frank pulled me up on the bed. "Frank, I'm kinda tired" I said. "But its the BOUNCING Souls. You can't just not bounce along to their songs!"
"Very true Frank, very true." I said in between giggles.
When the song was over, we were both tired, and fell on the bed. Both of us were panting. We just laid there for a few more minutes, just listening to the music.
We talked every now and then but, the conversations died quickly.
It was fun while it lasted.

I looked over to Frank and he unexpectedly kissed me. I didn't refuse the kiss. It was a surprise, but it was my favorite surprise ever. He rolled over on me. Then I rolled over on him. We kept rolling over and over on the bed. I love him so much, but should I be doing this. I mean I've only been his girlfriend for about five days. I knew this kiss was going to lead somewhere tonight.

****Frank POV****
I leaned over to kiss Kristen and at the moment she turned to look at me. Our lips met. It was a surprise to both her and me. Something was going on in her mind while I was kissing her though. I couldn't quite put my finger on it.
I quickly forgot about it because we were having too much fun rolling over and over on each other.
Kristen put her hand on my back. I did the same to her. Then both my hands. I started to feel around her back, looking for her bra strap.
She smiled at what I was doing.
Her hands went under my shirt. They tickled my body as she went up and down my sides. I bit her lip though because I laughed.
We rolled over again.
I finally got her bra strap undone. It was very confusing, I mean seriously was it melded shut. Her hands finally got out of my shirt. I relaxed. Instead though her hands, HAD to go down south. I felt more and more uncomfortable down there. She didn't help. Kristen giggled. I laughed a little bit too. She started to try and undo my pants.
I got even more uncomfortable down south.
Kristen took a break on my pants. THANK GOD! But she started to take off my shirt. Eh that isn't that bad. I could even start to take off her shirt. When I got off her shirt, and she got off mine, I started to work on HER pants. See how that makes her feel. Oh, wait, I forgot she doesn't have to worry about that problem. Grrr. I undid her zipper. She went back to her work on my pants. When she finally undid them my little problem showed even more. All I could do was look at her and smile though. God I love her so much. I did not want to stop. But a small part in my gut was telling me that I should. I didn't listen to it though. I stood up on my knees. I pulled Kristen up with me. Our bodies were up against each other now. We kissed....a lot........a real lot. I looked at the clock and it was 3:00 AM! Wow we were having so much fun, that time just flew by. I looked at her in her eyes. She was looking down at the bed. "Did I?" I asked. I couldn't remember. "No.....It's just..." "Just what?" "Frankie I love you so much....." "Your not breaking up with me....right?" "NO! OH GOD NO!" "Oh! THANK GOD!" I sighed a very large sigh of relief. "It's just that, it doesn't feel right, I mean something in my gut is telling me not to do this. I mean I want to but, my gut is telling me that I shouldn't" "Whoa, same here" "Ok....So should we fallow our party destroying guts?" "Ha. Yea I think we should"
I laid down, and went under the covers. Kristen joined me. "I love you Frankie." "I love you too Kristen" I said before we kissed again, and then fell asleep, hugging each other, like the night we got together.