It Was A Lie When They Smiled And Said You Won't Feel A Thing

Chapter 14: Do We At Least Get A Say?

We walked out of the house. No one talked to Lindsey or Corey. We were a little pissed at them because they never even thought about asking us on our opinion if we wanted to help Michale, Marc, Anthony, and Joe move in, or if we wanted to see them practice. They didn't even know what they did wrong either. I don't even think that they knew we were mad at them.
Corey and Lindsey were talking about how hot they all were and how they were all cool and blah blah blah! Finally Lindsey saw none of us talking and said, "What is up with you guys? Are you mad or something?"
We all walked a little faster leaving the two to stop in there tracks and yell harder. "Hello!?"
"WHAT!?" I yelled.
"Why are you mad at us?"
"Oh...I don't know, maybe, just MAYBE, you didn't even ASK us if we wanted to do the things that you forced us to do today!"
"Like what?" said Corey.
The side I was on, had all gotten in on the fight. "Oh, I don't know maybe the fact that you forced us to meet guys we didn't want to meet!" said Gerard
"Or making us help move them in!" said Frankie
"OR forcing us to go see them practice tonight!" said Kate
"And did you even know that Marc hit on me, DID YOU EVEN HAVE THE ACKNOWLEDGMENT TO EVEN NOTICE! EVEN CARE! Frankie had to come and save me!" I said.
"You didn't even notice that we weren't going to Kristen's Uncle's house today." said Bob
"Today was supposed to be relaxing and just hanging out. Now you forced us to move furniture and a whole bunch of shit out of a truck and into a house. And to make things worse, we have to go see a band practice tonight, in place of going to the movies, and then to our ally. Remember when we used to do that. Well I talked it over with Gerard and Bob and they thought it was a great idea. Just to talk about our problems and to just fool around, just like when we did in 7th grade, and 8th (in Gee, Bob, and Ray's case). Now we can't even do that." said Mikey.
"Come on guys let's just go." said Cathleen.
"Yea, tell your new friends that we're not going to be there tonight." said Ray
"Yea have fun." said Gerard.

We all left as we saw Corey and Lindsey, out of the corner of our eyes, cursing us out. I didn't care, I don't think anybody cared. We knew that they shouldn't have done that to us. And we all agreed on the same thing.
We all headed off to the movies. After that we were heading to the ally that was near our houses. Like Mikey said, we all used to go there every Saturday and just talk and act like fools. We talked about our problems and we were all open to anyone. We all listened and talked. And fooled around at other times. It was the best. But was our friendship ending?
****Corey POV****
After we got yelled at by the whole group, Lindsey and I started to curse them all out. "What the hell." I said to Lindsey.
"Fuck them!" said Lindsey to me. She said it loud enough so the others could hear her. I could have sworn that Kristen was going to come running after me, beating me up, again. "So what are we going to do?" I said.
"Um I don't know, why don't we go back to Anthony's house." she said.
"You mean Michale's house." I corrected her.
"Oh, whatever. I think that Anthony is hot though."
"Really?"
"Yea"
"But, I thought you liked Gerard. I mean I thought you were together. He saved your life. He kissed you, for a long time!"
"Yea, so it was one kiss. Anthony is hot though!"
"But......never mind."
"Ok...."
****Lindsey POV****
Did I really not like Gerard anymore. I mean he kissed me, my dream came true, and I threw it away, like a messed up paper. This whole conversation I had with Corey on the way to Anthony's house, was going around and around in my head.
We came to Anthony's house.
"Come in....it's only 9:00.....your early"
"Yea sorry. Is it ok?" said Corey
"Psh, yea, but where's the others."
"Oh, yea their not coming, but they said they wish they could make it though." I said.
"Ok."
As I walked into their hall, I saw Michale. "Hey!" Corey said.
I think he just got out of the shower, cause his hair was all wet and he had a robe on.
"Hey, your early! Sorry about the robe, shower."
Ah ha, I was right.
"Yea, sorry that we're early. Um, the rest of the guys aren't coming."
"That's ok. It's a pleasure to have you two ladies here though! Just let me go upstairs and change. You can head into the living room."
We walked into the living room and saw.......eww......Marc........masturbating.
"AH!" he screamed
"AH!!!!! SORRY SORRY!!!!!" we said as we ran out the living room.
"eww, eww, ewww!" we said. When we got back into the hall.
"What?" Joe said as he came up from the basement.
"Marc......"
"Aw! AGAIN! MARC!!!!!!"

About a half an hour later, we were just sitting down. The questions came back into my mind. Over and over, again and again! AHHHH!!!!
"Oh my God! How could I have done that to Gerard! What have I done!" I said as I fell on the couch weeping.