It Was A Lie When They Smiled And Said You Won't Feel A Thing

Chapter 17: Kiss Me Like You Did

Frank took his guitar off from around his shoulder, and began to kiss me again. I put my hands over his chest. I pressed up against him. Frank leaned back onto the bed. I saw a feather and pulled it out of his quilt. I put it on his nose. He laughed, which was hard, because his lips were still up against mine. He started to pull off my shirt. I didn't resist. I let go of his lips so he could get my shirt over my head, and then we kissed more. I started to undo his pants. Slowly I undid his zipper and his pants button. I knelt down and pulled his pants along with me. His boxers and his shirt were the only things that were shown on him now. I pulled his shirt off as he undid my pants.
When he pulled my pants down, he started to kiss my toes. I giggled and knelt down with him. We both knew that we both wanted this, and that this time it felt right.
He unhooked my bra as I stroked his sides with my fingertips. We just realized that the door was still open. Frank got up to close it as I continued to take off my bra. Frank walked back to bed and started to slip off my underwear.
I took off his boxers. We continued to kiss. Frank laid down as I laid down on top of him. Frank's kissing went from my mouth, to my chest, to my stomach, to my lower body. I looked at his hazel eyes. He looked up at me. He turned on some Misfits music. It got us a little jumpy. I looked at him and he walked back over to me. I went and sat on his lap. Frank picked me up and threw me on the bed so I was laying down. He jumped on top of me and started to kiss me again. I felt himself get larger. He looked at me and then said, "Is it right?"
"Yes" I said.
He looked into my eyes and then smirked. I felt him tease me. Finally he thrust into me, slowly. I moaned, so loud, it was heard over our Misfits music. I kissed Frank's neck. He thrust again, this time fast. He hit that special jewel inside me. I moaned louder. "F-F-FFRRAANNKKKIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!" I moaned. I started to kiss him on his chest this time. This time he moaned.
"Oh!....Oh!" we both yelled.
I clutched to Frankie. "K-K-Kristen! Oh! God!" he screamed before he released inside me. He came out of me and just laid right there on the bed next to me.

We laid there. I looked over at him. Then I crawled on top of Frankie. I started to kiss his stomach. He moved his head so he could look up at me. He smiled and then sat up. I crawled onto his lap and rested my head on his shoulder. He got up and picked me up with him. He uncovered the mattress and threw me onto it. He fallowed me onto the bed. I pulled the covers over both of us, just up to our necks. I faced him and gave him a kiss on the nose. Soon we were kissing passionately again. Two minutes later we were asleep, hugging each other, more closely than we ever had.