It Was A Lie When They Smiled And Said You Won't Feel A Thing

Chapter 20:Every Second I'm Without You I'm a Mess

I saw my mom coming for me. She was running and knelt down next to me. I shoved her off me and said, "You always ruin my life! Do me a favor and stay away from me! Just go away. I'm not moving with you! I never will! Just stay out of my life, FOREVER!"
I ran away. I hid under the bleachers. I took a glance over to where I left my mom. Frank was still on the ground. I felt like I wanted to die, no, I wanted my mom to die. I just wanted her to stay away from me forever. I knew something close to this was going to happen soon. Things were too good for me.
"God! Can I not have anything good in my life? Is it just not possible for me to have a good life?" I said looking up. It started to rain. The cold drops from the sky was seeping through the top of the bleachers. They hit my head over and over. My mom was coming closer.
I broke down. I just couldn't bear trouble any more. I just came out from behind the bleachers and got in the car with my mom. I looked over to Frank again. He was standing, crying. He was staring at my car going by. I couldn't take it anymore. I just looked down.
I did exactly what Lisa told me not to do. I broke his heart. And I had no idea how much it hurt him.

We got home and I went into my room. I took out my cell phone. I tried to call Frank. He didn't pick up. It was 4:00 now. Wow time flied when your crying in the rain. I called him over and over, leaving the same message:
Frank, I'm so sorry. I love you so much. I don't want to move, but I have no choice. I'm so sorry. I love you! I'm so sorry! Call me when you get this.
My mom walked in when I hung up the phone for the billionth time. "Honey, I'm sorry, I just don't feel safe at all in this neighborhood."
"Sorry isn't good enough."
She left my room. I yelled through the closed door, "I'll hate you forever!!!!"
I started to pack, what I swore I wouldn't do.
The first thing I packed was my Etnies. The red and black ones.
I was almost done when, I couldn't find my lucky sweatshirt. "Where the fuck is it!?!?" I tried to remember. I did. I left it Frank's the night before. I couldn't bear going back there. I just let it go.
****Frank POV*****
I walked home, alone. Everyone insisted to come home with me, but I wouldn't let them. I got home and threw my cell phone on the table. It had about a billion messages on it, all from Kristen. I walked into my room. My mom came in shortly after to bring my laundry in. "Hey, where's Kristen."
"She's......moving" I tried and tried to hold back my tears.
"What?"
"Moving! OK SHES MOVING!" I couldn't take it anymore, I just collapsed and asked my mom to leave. As soon as she did I looked up. I saw Kristen's sweatshirt. "No, no, her lucky sweatshirt."
I walked over to it. I took it off the chair and hugged it close to me.
"This is the only thing I have left from Kristen now...."