It Was A Lie When They Smiled And Said You Won't Feel A Thing

Chapter 28: Can You Stake My Heart

****Frank POV****
Kristen told me she had to go and see Mike for something. I always hated that dude. Always called me emo. Anyway I let her go and talk to him. About five minutes after she walked off I saw her cell phone on the ground and went to the field to go and give it to her. I walked over by the bleachers and saw a guy and a girl kissing. I got a little closer and saw that it was Kristen and Mike.
When I saw them my eyes widened and thoughts came into my mind. It felt like Kristen just stuck a knife right through my heart. I wasn't going to stick around and watch this happen. I ran off.
Tears filled my eyes. I just wanted to go on a mountain and scream 'Fuck' so loud that aliens in outer space can hear it.
"I thought she loved me. I knew that she loved me, what the fuck happened? I thought that we were going to love each other till the end. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!!!!!"
I felt tears streaming down my face as I ran off.
I got near my house and stopped and sat down on the curb. "Fuck Kristen. Fuck love. Fuck friends. Fuck people. Fuck school. Fuck family. FUCK EVERYTHING!"
I sat on that curb for a long time before I headed home. I got home and tried not to let my mom know anything was up. She didn't realize.
I ran up, not to my room, but to the attic, where no one could find me.
****Kristen POV****
"What the hell happened down on the football field?" said Bob.
I explained the whole story about how I kissed Mike and didn't want to, and tried to push him off, but couldn't. "Frank must of saw and left before he saw me push him off! What do I do?"
"You have to go and talk to him. He thought that nothing like this would ever happen. You HAVE to talk to him Kristen." said Gerard.
I ran to the one place I could think that he could be....his attic.
I got home and slid past Lisa up to the attic.
"Hey...we need to talk.." I said when I saw Frank.
"OK ....OK YOU WANT TO TALK? WHY THE FUCK WHERE YOU KISSING MIKE ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD. I THOUGH YOU LOVED ME!!!!!"
"I do love you....you don't understand!!!!"
"NO I DO UNDERSTAND. YOU AND ME ARE OVER!!!!!!"
I looked Frank straight in the eyes and without a word left. I walked over to Kate's house. That's where Frank and I were supposed to meet them to watch Friends. I walked in the door and plopped down on the couch. No one looked at me, so they didn't notice I was crying or that Frank wasn't there.
Friends already started. I sat on the couch, alone. No one to cuddle with. No one to kiss. No one to be comforted with love.