Status: Updates whenever I get ideas!

What a Catch, Kellin.

Chapter Eleven

A few days later Vic had finally mustered up the courage to talk to Kellin, he wasn't sure how it'll turn out or anything, but he was about to find out he supposed. Mike had been nagging him about how Kellin's become a wreck and whatnot, and knowing that it's probably his fault made him feel even guiltier. He never meant to hurt him, he was only trying to help, sure it was a shitty way of helping, but it's what he was trying to do.

Kellin sat on the living room couch, a box of pizza sitting on the coffee table in front of him, he wasn't hungry though Jack had insisted in making him eat something. He knew he had to eat something sooner or later, so he opened the box slowly, a few knocks at the door interrupting him before the smell hit his nose, he rose quickly, opening the door without a second thought. He'd regretted not checking who it was when he noticed the familiar tan skin on the other side, "Vic, what are you doing here?"

Vic looked up quickly, "I came to apologize." he mumbled, feeling awkward about the whole situation, he'd never had this problem before.

Kellin raised an eyebrow at the shorter man, "Their's no need to apologize; you just needed time, I mean, I should be the one apologizing for moving things so quickly. I just- I like you a lot, a lot more than I intended, and- well, fuck." he realized he was going off at nothing, and began fiddling with his thumbs nervously. He was afraid to ruin things with Vic, like if he'd say something wrong he would just stop talking to him again.

Vic on the other hand found his little action adorable, he'd never seen Kellin act nervous, "It's not your fault," he assured him, watching as the Kellin's gaze returned to his, "I was just being ridiculous, I mean, it happens quite often...but, just, here." It was Vic's turn to be nervous, handing Kellin a small white envelope.

Kellin just stared at the envelope for a few seconds, "What is it?" he asked, not really sure if he should be getting exited or not. Vic's little smile and nod was enough conformation for him to open it, pulling out the single paper out. It was a ticket to San Diego, he looked up, completely oblivious as to why Vic would give him a ticket, "Uh..."

"I want you to come with Me and Mike to San Diego, and meet my friends and stuff." he wasted no time in explaining, "I'd like to show them my soon to be boyfriend." he mumbled, it was barely audible, though Kellin caught on quickly.

He grinned, leaping forward and wrapping both arms around Vic's neck, "I'd love to go." it was a bit muffled, but Vic heard, "Wanna come in and watch some movies? I have pizza." he offered, it wasn't anything big; but as long as he was by his side he didn't mind.

<^^>

Both males had fallen asleep on the couch, Kellin's arm draped across Vic's chest, head resting near his shoulder. Vic had one arm around Kellin's shoulder, head resting on his head. It was the most comfortable he'd ever felt next to another person, he was happy. They'd drifted to sleep quickly, neither really having a chance to sleep the past few nights, both worried on if they'd ever speak to one another again.

Kellin had felt as if his whole world had come crashing down, it hurt to not be able to call Vic his boyfriend, let alone not being able to call him his friend. Saying he was a wreck would be an understatement. He wasn't even sure how the feelings came to be, they'd only just met after all. It was strange, but he didn't mind.

The older of the two woke up quickly when he heard a stern clearing of someone's throat, his eyes flicked open; both Kellin's parents standing there. "Oh, hi?" He was nervous, and scared, so he shook Kellin a little bit, trying to wake him up. Kellin let out a small groan.

"Sh, I'm sleeping." he moaned, though Vic shook him again, this time his eyes opened slowly, meeting Vic's terrified ones, he turned to see what the problem was, eyes widening at the sight of his impatient parents, "Oh, Hi mom, dad." he greeted them. He hadn't yet told them about his sexuality; for they were never actually even home enough time for him to, "You've already met Vic, if I'm not mistaken." he untangled himself from Vic's small frame, sitting up straight, Vic following suit.

His mother had her hands on her hips, en eyebrow raised at both boys, "Kellin can we speak to you in the kitchen, please?" she wasn't angry, just confused.

Kellin rolled his eyes, sighing quietly, "Yeah, sure." he turned back to Vic quickly, he was still tense, "I'll be right back, don't worry alright." he reassured him. Vic just nodded, so Kellin went on following his parents.

They all stood there for a few seconds, until his father had decided to speak up, "You're gay?" he asked, causing Kellin to cower away before recomposing himself, his father had always been the intimidating one.

"I prefer the term bisexual." he stated, it didn't come out as boldly as he would've wanted it to, but whatever.

His mom sighed, "When were you planning on telling us?" she asked.

"Um, I don't know. You're never around, so..." he trailed off, frowning, "Besides I didn't even think it was possible for me to develop feelings for another guy until I met him." he added.

She nodded, and so did his father, giving each other a knowing look, "Well, as long as you're happy." they smiled.

His face brightened up a bit, "Oh, and while we're here, uh, I have a question." he scratched the back of his neck, his parents nodding for him to continue, "Uh, well, he's actually from San Diego, and uh, he invited me to go with him - just to visit, and, can I go?" he was having trouble wording his question.

His parents looked at each other again, having some mental conversation, before turning back to Kellin, "Sure." his mom grinned.

His smile grew even bigger, if possible, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" he closed the space between them, hugging them both. It surprised them a bit, they hadn't gotten a hug from Kellin in quite some time; it was mostly their fault, but, yeah.

Vic was still sitting on the couch, he wasn't able to hear what was going on in the kitchen, but it was taking him a while. His leg was bouncing in anticipation, he wasn't sure why he was so worried; he just was. All of his troubled thoughts faded away quickly when he laid eyes on Kellin, the younger of the two prancing his way towards the oldest, "Wanna spend the night?" he offered.

Vic pursed his lips, "Sure."

They made their way upstairs, Kellin leading Vic to his room. Vic just sat at the edge whilst Kellin shuffled things around, looking for some pajamas, "Need something to wear?" he didn't wait for an answer, tossing Vic a black crew neck and some plaid pajama pants, grabbing some for himself as well, "Would you like to change here, or in the bathroom?" he asked, motioning towards the other door in his room.

Vic arched an eyebrow, "I'll change here." he nodded to himself.

Kellin just smiled, slipping himself into the little room.

They ended up getting ready to sleep quicker than usual, both feeling quite sleepy, Kellin was the first to jump on the bed, patting the spot next to him for Vic to join. Vic didn't think twice before climbing in, Kellin instantly cuddling closer, curling up with Vic's arm hugging him close. "I could get used to this." he mumbled into Vic's chest.

Vic smiled, "So can I."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, they've made up quicker than usual!