Status: Hehehehehe

Reaper Love

Chapter two

I pulled the smaller teen close to me,pushing him up against the cement wall,and his face went red. I liked that shade of red on him. I smirked playfully "Hi,I'm Song" I stated,my face getting closer to his.

Dark gulped a bit "H-hi" He stuttered.

Man he was a cute little human goth boy. I just wanted to play. Is that scary? I pressed my lips to his roughly,but not letting my fangs touch him. He's already the perfect toy. Maybe I'd play with him,and then break his heart. Hmmm....it sounds fun. I felt the human relax and kiss me back finally. I liked this human. Maybe he's falling for me already. Hm...I like this game. I pulled back my head,looking into his pale blue eyes "Hello" I greeted back with a smirk.

The human stood frozen in surprise. I don't blame--actually I hoped that would be his reaction. Hmhmhm this is fun,I hummed in my head to myself. I moved my arms and I tucked them in my pockets,and I turned away from him "I'll see you around,Dark" I smirked even more,walking away.

///@@@///

The human goth boy,Dark became even more fun during class. I would touch his leg while he was talking to the teacher and he would squeak loudly. It made me smirk and chuckle to myself in enjoyment. Not only that,but he would blush and glare at his desk,ignoring my hand.

He was deliciously adorable.

In the locker room after school I got to see how delicious he was. Sadly he had a towel around his waist,and that just couldn't do. I stomped up to him after everyone left,and I pushed him up against the lockers roughly,both my hands on both sides of his head. I pushed my lips on his,not being gentle one bit. Again Dark had a late reaction,but started to kiss back. His arms wrapped around my neck,pulling me closer to him. Wanting more I bit his lip,asking for an entrance. Dark gasped and moaned softly,but opened his mouth for me. I quickly slid my tongue in his mouth,licking his tongue roughly. Nothing about this was gentle,not when both our lips kissed each other in a sorta anger. I pushed my lips off of his,and I smirked "You're adorable when you blush" I said,pausing for a moment. I put my mouth to his ear as my hands went down his body "Dark" I whispered. I then started to bite his ear angrily.

My hands finally reached his towel and I let my hands linger there once I felt it. I pulled my head back to look into Dark's eyes. I smirked again "Awe,Dark,you're turned on?" I teased playfully.

Dark's face went red again as his eyes looked into mine "What about you,Song? Aren't you?" He whispered back to me.

My mind went stained again. This boy was an excellent toy,so of coarse I was turned on. But I'd be more into it if he resisted me a bit. It would make the game even more exciting really.

I rubbed my hand up against his dick through the towel "Oh you have no idea" I said with a smug look on my face.

Dark flinched and moaned. "So-Song...st-stop!" He said loudly as I started to take off his towel. Oh I just wanted to rape him now,this was good . Or maybe just pull his tail a bit.

I licked his lips slowly "You're scared. I can tell" I whispered. I looked down to the towel that was now on the floor. My hand touched his dick roughly,starting to jack him off.I looked up at Dark again,and then I started to kiss him. His moans got sloppy after a bit while kissing me

I pulled away once my phone went off. I let go of his dick and pulled out my phone.

MARK DENT 7:30 PM
DANIELLE JAMES 9:05
LILLI PATTY 9:45 PM
REMEMBER YOUR JOB

I chuckled and I looked up to the breathless confused human boy. I leaned over and pecked his lips "Till next time,Dark" I promised,before walking off.