Status: Hehehehehe

Reaper Love

Chapter three

So this is chapter is In Dark's pov

I...I don't get him honestly...

He's here...but then he's not...

Something tells me to stay away from him but I just can't,and especially when he keeps coming on to me...like yesterday in the locker room.

I winced with every step I had to take to get to my class. I was not looking forward to Song's smirk on his face. When I came to the class room to my relief he wasn't sitting in his desk next to mine...or in the class room at all.

Where is he--No,Dark! Do not even ask that question! I yelled to myself,shaking my head violently. I quickly sat down when the bell rang at 9 o'clock.

The teacher,Mrs.Davis,looked pitiful at the class "Class,last night there was a death,the death of Mark Dent. The funeral has not been decided yet by the parents,but I will keep you informed" She said dully.

One girl bursted into tears crying,and one other girl ran to comfort her. Then the whole class was doing so too. I looked out the window awkwardly...then it happened.

There was blur but a loud scream outside. I rushed over to the window,and I saw a small light girl falling. I closed my eyes tightly shut because I knew what was going to happen.

"Oh my God!!!" A girl screamed.

I opened my eyes finally and I saw the girl covered in blood on the ground. My eyes widened in horror.

"Isn't it sad? She was only a freshman too" A cold voice said behind me. I turned around to see an older version of Song. He had dark blueish blackish hair that came to his shoulders,he wore glasses,and a black suit.

I blinked wildly "Did you know her?" I whispered.

He smirked at me...just like Dark does,but even scarier "Don't we all know each other in death,Dark Carlo?" He asked. Man,he was creepy. He gave me the chills.

"Lay off,Des" his husky voice growled. For once I was relieved Song was here.

The Des guy looked to him "As you wish,Master" he said dully. Des looked to me before walking away "Nice seeing you,Dark"

He still gave me the chills.

Song looked at me gently with his bangs in front of his right eye,like it always is...but he looked at me carefully "Dark...?" He whispered.

I gulped "Yea,Song?" I asked,my voice shaking a bit. I had just seen a girl die,why wouldn't I be shaken up?!

Dark wrapped his arms around me,pulling me too him,and laying his head on my shoulder "Are you ok? I heard you saw...that girl die" he whispered sincerely to me.

What was with him? The smirking evil devil himself?

I couldn't respond as I cried on his shoulder "It..was...horrifying!" I finally choked out.

Song's hand ran through my short hair,comforting me. This was strangely loving...and I liked it