Status: In progress ...

Commotion on the Gurney Again

Acquaintances

As soon as Mr. Jefferson left everyone's eyes turned to me. Spencer was the first to speak and came over and hugged me.

"Surprise!" He said when he pulled away. I just nodded my head unable to think of anything to say. One by one the rest of Panic! came and gave me a hug, Brendon was resigned to say the least.

"So, uh, I don't mean to be rude or anything but how do you guys all know each other already?" Gerard asked looking at me in particular.

Kate, use your words, say something, anything! "I'm um Spencer's cousin and the boys all practice at my house" Gerard seemed satisfied with my answer and came over and hugged me. Being the fan that I am I tried not to let my legs give way underneath me because who wouldn't want to be hugged by THE Gerard Way? Over by the door James was talking with Spencer and Jon while Ryan and Bren were talking animatedly with the boys of Fall Out Boy. One by one the members of My Chem came over to greet me, followed by Fall Out Boy soon after. When Pete came to say hello I noticed Brendon tense up and his jaw line tighten more when Pete gave me a casual kiss on the cheek. I could feel the blush creeping into my cheeks as I tried to disguise it, but both Pete and Brendon noticed, Pete just chuckled while Brendon walked to the furthest person away from me. Deciding to try and ignore how Bren was acting I found myself engaged in conversation with Patrick and Frank.

After an hour Mr. Jefferson came back in and ushered me and James out of the room so he could talk to the guys about tour arrangements and photo shoots. All I could think of was that Brendon and I would be in close proximity to one another and ramped together for 2 months.

"The guys all seem cool."

"Huh? Oh yeah they do"

"I can't wait to do this article especially with My Chem, you know how long I've looked up to them all"

"Well you technically look down on all of them in there being as your six foot five."

He gave me a playful glare before breaking into a smile.

"It's hard to stay mad at you, you know."

"You mind telling someone else that for me?"

"Oh no what have you done now"

"Nothing."

"Yeah you have you've got it written all over your face."

"I'll tell you later." I sais as the door opened and everyone filed out.

"Well then everyone I'm happy to announce that Kate being as you're cousins with Spencer that you'll be covering most of Panic!'s part of the tour as well as Fall Out Boy's. James you will work with My Chemical Romance as well as helping Kate in her other parts. James you will be on the bus with all of My Chem and Joe and Andy, Kate you will be on the bus with Panic! and also Pete and Patrick. The tour starts in a week so I suggest you both go home and start sorting out all the equipment that you'll need as well as your clothes and what not. Good day to you all."

"So guys, I guess I'll see you all on the tour" I said gesturing to the new faces I had just met, "and I will see you guys at home tonight." I said this time looking at Ryan, Jon, Spencer and Bren.

"Kate?"

"Yes Ryan?"

"What's for dinner?" This was met from the giggles from all the bands this time.

"I'll order pizza, sound good?"

"Yes!"

"Okay see you all later." I waved goodbye and headed back to my desk to pack up a few bits of my equipment already ready to pack as soon as possible. I heard footsteps and looked up to see Pete smirking at me leaning in the doorway.

"Can I help you?" I asked straightening myself out.

"Yeah, can you answer a question for me?"

"Well I can try."

"Will you accompany me to dinner tomorrow night? I promise it won't be all fancy I just want to get to know you better before we spend two months on a cramped bus together, so I know the real you not the you that may try to kill us for looking at her wrong when she's had hardly any sleep."

"One dinner?"

"That's all I'm asking"

"Yes, I will go with you for dinner."

He smiled and gave me another kiss on my cheek before waking out the office. The thought of dinner with Pete gave me mixed emotions. I was excited to find out more about him but nervous about what the guys would say when I told them. But I was petrified of what Brendon would say when he found out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh hey, another chapter finally!