Status: Discontinued

There's No Such Thing as Too Young

Scared &' Lost

“Wanna go to the park?”

No, remember what happened the last time?

“Come on Kells please? I promise that I won’t let it happen again.”

Sure?

“Pinky promise.” I said sticking out my pinky. Kellin sighed but wrapped his around mine. “Good, now put your shoes on and lets go.” We walked the ten-minute walk, which apparently is too much for Kells because he had sat on the sidewalk cross-legged and made me carry him.

“Kellin!” Alan said, running up to him as I sat him down. “I haven’t seen you in over two days! I thought you were dead! Now come on, I wanna go on the swings and these ugly rats don’t wanna go with me.” they ran in the direction on the swing sets and I made my way over to the picnic table where Austin was sitting with Jaime, Mike and Tony.

“How the hell are you here before me?” I ask Mike.

“Because I’m always at the park dude. Where else am I?”

“Keep up with that attitude and you’ll find yourself hanging from your underwear from that tree.”

“Yeah, yeah whatever.” We chuckled and I looked over at the swings only to see them empty.

“Where did they go?” I asked as I nudged Austin in the ribs.

“What?”

“Where are Alan and Kellin?”

“Holy shit! Fuck, I can’t lose Alan! I’m supposed to take him home in two hours! Holy shit, I’m gonna kick his ass!” We leave Jaime, Mike and Tony at the table and look around the park. “This fucking tard won’t answer his phone and neither is Kellin.”

“Fucking hell.” I muttered. I began thinking of all the places he could’ve gone. We walked past a small fountain when it hit me. I groaned and felt stupid, why wasn’t this the first place I checked. “I know where the bloody hell they are. Follow me.” I broke into a jog until I got to the pond. There, sitting to close to the edge, were to boys. One had blonde hair, the other had orange-ish hair. As we got closer, I signaled Austin to be quiet so I could hear what they were talking about.

“So that’s it? You’re leaving. What about Vic? What about us finally going into eighth grade together? Being the big dogs in middle school and shit. No Kellin, you can’t leave me. I’ll ask my mom is you could live under my bed or in my closet but please don’t leave.” Alan wrapped his arms around Kellin’s waist and Kellin’s arms were around his neck. “Don’t say sorry, it’s not like you wanna move right? Oh god Kells, please tell me this isn’t by choice?” Kellin shook his head and Alan visibly relaxed. We began to move closer and I accidently stepped on a twig, causing it to snap. They both looked at us with a shocked look on their faces. “Have you guys been spying on us?!”

“No, we’ve been searching for you guys for the past twenty minutes! Why the hell did you guys leave?” Austin said, his voice getting louder as he spoke.

“Aus …” Alan began.

“NO ALAN! YOU’RE SO FUCKING IRRESPONSIBLE AND STUPID!” the look on Alan’s face hurt me; he lowered his head and placed it in the crook of Kellin’s neck. I could barely, but positively, see the poor kid shaking. “Alan.” He said softly.

“No Austin. Kells, can you take me home?” Kellin looked at me, silently asking if it was ok with me, I nodded and they began to get up.

“Alan please?” Austin pleaded, stepping in front of them.

“Stop Austin. Look let us pass, I wanna go home.” Austin stepped aside and let them walk. As terrible as it sounds, I was kinda checking out Kellin’s ass and the way he swayed his hips was hot. No, stop Vic. Right now is not the time.

“Can you go follow them Vic? I’ll go tell the guys that we’re leaving.” I nodded and began jogging to catch up to them.

“Hey.” I mumbled as I began to slow my pace. Kellin looked up at me and gave a weak smile. I took his free hand and intertwined our fingers together. I saw Kellin began to stumble so I quickly went to the other side. “Alan, are you ok?”

“No. I’m tired, someone carry me?” he cracked a small smile and stopped walking. I chuckled as I crouched down as he placed himself on my back. “Thanks.” He guided me towards his apartment building and let us in. We went to his room and he sat on the bed. “You guys can go if you want. Ima just sleep.”

“You sure? Are you gonna be ok?” I asked.

“Yeah. I’ll be fine.” He said with a smile. That’s what I like about Alan; he’s always smiling no matter what.

“Ok. But call us if you need anything.” He mumbled a thanks and he left his place. “Do you think he’s gonna be ok?” I asked Kellin.

“Yeah, Alan won’t be mad forever.” He mumbled.

“What are we gonna do with Austin?” he shrugged his shoulders and wrapped his arms around me. “What?”

“Promise you’ll never get mad at me like that? It was kinda scary to see Austin like that.” He stuck out his pinky and looked up at me with innocent, pleading eyes.

“Promise.” I replied, wrapping my pinky around his. “I promise Kells.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate this chapter ... writers block sucks ass but I had to give you guys something ... please don't hate me ?