Status: Discontinued

There's No Such Thing as Too Young

I Want To ...

I want to kiss you.
I want to hold your hand.
I want to cuddle late at night.
I want to watch stupid movies with you.
I want to have a pillow fight.
I want to send you random and stupid texts.
I want to play with you hair.
I want to laugh with you until I can no longer breathe.
I want to drive anywhere and just have discussions about nothing.
I want to dance with you.
I want to make you smile at random times during the day because I’m on your mind.
I want you.

*

I sat in the uncomfortable first class seat of this fucking plane. The flight attendant kept coming over to see if I wanted anything to eat or drink and no matter how many times I’ve said ‘no thank you ma’am. I’m fine.’ She kept coming. I want to go back to my house, I want to go back to the life I had, I want to go back to the friends I had but most of all, and I want to go back to Vic. He has everything I’ve always considered a good boyfriend. He’s nice, sweet, caring, respectful, considerate, patient, and special. I enjoy the feeling of him being mine and all mine. I loved the way he would handle me delicately and I loved the way his lips felt against mine; they were a bit chapped but they were still soft. I love the way his arms always made me feel safe and secure. I love him.

I know, I know, I’m only 11 years old. How in the hell is an eleven year old experience love for only a summer? Well it happened and I’m forever grateful it did, if it hadn’t been for the one night I was young and scared of the dark then I would’ve never kissed Vic. Well, more like he would’ve never kissed me but you get the point. I sat on the seat staring out the window, the only thing I’m happy about, and just stared at the clouds that reminded me of cotton candy. Hmm, cotton candy sounds good right now.

“Kelly-Bear, sweetie, you have a phone call.” I look over to my mom and she has her phone in her hand, gestured towards me. I take it and place it against my ear mumbling a quiet and grumpy hello.

“Aww, are you not happy to hear from me sweetie?”

“Vic.”

“Why didn’t you answer your phone when I called?”

“It’s in my suitcase baby. I’m sorry. Am I even allowed to use the phone on the airplane?”

“I don’t know but I wanted to tell you that I miss you very much and that I love you very much.”

I let out a breathy laugh that turned into a small smile. “I saw not two hours ago Vicky, don’t over exaggerate. But I miss you very much and love you very much too.”

“I don’t care if I last saw you a second ago! I feel the need to tell you.”

“Why didn’t you tell me this when I was back in Sand Iego?”

“It’s San Diego Kells, and because you were always by my side so I could never miss you.”

“Oh. Well then I’m glad you miss me but shouldn’t you be asleep?”

“Well if you don’t wanna talk to me that’s all you had to say.”

“No Vic, it’s not that.” I replied softly. “It’s just that … that I want you to go to sleep so next time you call me, you aren’t all grumpy gills on me.”

“Finding Nemo Kells? Really?” he said with a chuckle.

“Shush, but anyways, it really means a lot that you called me to say you miss me.”

“Anything for you babe.” By the end of his sentence, he was already yawning. I shook my head even though he couldn’t see and continued to talk.

“Babe do you wanna make me happy?”

“Yes I do.”

“Then go to sleep. It’ll make me very happy to know that you are getting a good night’s rest.”

“Making you happy is not something I wanna do.”

“Victor Vincent Fuentes, I command you to go to sleep at this very moment.”

“Kellin Quinn, I command you to not go to sleep at this very moment.”

“I won’t you idiot.”

“Hmm … I didn’t think that one through.”

“Yeah, you didn’t, now go to sleep. Please?” before he could respond I heard a door open, a loud oomph and a door close.

“Fine but I’m only going to sleep because Mike came in and threw a pillow at me.”

“Tell Mike I said thank you and that Alan and I will be waiting for that thing he promised us.” I said with a smirk.

“Ya’know, it’s sad that I have to compete with my brother to get your attention.” I can already picture him pouting.

“Aww does little Vicky not like a challenge?” I teased.

“Shut up Kelly.” I made a sort of whining noise and Vic laughed. “Hey, don’t call me Vicky and I won’t call you Kelly, deal?”

“Deal but really Vic, go to sleep. I’ll call when I can ok?”

“Promise?”

“I promise. I love you.”

“I love you too babe. Night.”

*

I don’t remember when we landed or how we got to the little apartment, my mom had bought. All I remember is looking around a place that wasn’t my home. All our stuff was here but it didn’t have that homie feeling to it. It was a wasteland. There was a small kitchen that had two entrances; one next to the door that and the other that lead to the dining room. The dining room fit our basic square table and flowed to the living room. It felt cramp, small. I walked down the hallway that was connected to the living room and on the walls were pictures that I had given my mom from pre-k and kindergarten and other pictures of her and me. Some are school pictures that I wanna burn, but there were none of my dad. On the left were two doors and down the hall, all the way at the end, a bathroom.

I looked into the door that was closest to me and saw all of my mom’s stuff there, so I closed it and went towards the one that was closer to the bathroom. There were box’s labeled ‘Kellogg’s Fruit Loops’ written in Vic’s semi-decent writing. A small smile made its way on my mouth as I stepped into the foreign location. I took a picture of one of the boxes and sent it to Vic.

- To Fag Bag : Thank you for making my day even though you’re far away <3 Omg! I made a rhyme!

I checked the time and it read 5:30 A.M. so there’s no way he’s gonna text me back right now. I heard a knock on my door and my mom walked in, guiding me to my bed; at least I have something with Vic’s germs on it.

“Hey Kelly-Bear, how you holding up?” I looked at my mom with unshed tears and unlocked my phone so she could Vic’s picture I had as the background. “I know sweetie and I’m sorry but don’t think I did this to be mean ok? I’ll be getting a better position and I’ll be paid more. If everything goes good, maybe we can go to San Diego for Christmas and summer. Does that sound good?” I smiled and hugged my mom. “Ok, I guess it does.” She said with a giggle. “Ok so now I want you to sleep. Tomorrow we can start making this place more Kellin friendly. Oh, and don’t worry, I talked to the manager and he said we are allowed to paint the walls and post up those posters of the cute boys you have.” I giggled a bit and gave my mom a peck on the cheek. “Baby, please know I wouldn’t have accepted this job offer if it wasn’t going to help us have a better life. I love you and because I love you I did it.” I saw tears slowly running down my mom’s cheeks and it broke my heart, I hate seeing my mom cry.

“I know mom. I love you too.” I whispered.

“Ok, now go to sleep baby.” She pulled back the blanket, I crawled underneath it and she tucked me in. “I love you Kelly-Bear.” She said as she closed my door. I checked my phone and saw a message from Vic.

- From Fag Bag : I’m glad I made you day and remember I’m only a phone call away <3 Omg! I made a rhyme too! I love Kells.

Tonight I feel asleep with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks everyone who commented. i can't remember who but if you did I appreciate it <3 Hugs &' bugs for you all