Status: Discontinued

There's No Such Thing as Too Young

Surprise !

When I needed you the

Most, you appeared in front of me.

When you need me the

Most, I’ll be there for you too.

- J.A.B

*

The night before Vic came, I went to sleep upset. I was just mad at everyone when I knew I should’ve been grateful. It was hard though. Earlier in the week, I went to Katelynn’s house and her older brother told me to in order to keep someone, I had to sleep with them. So that’s what I tried after I freaked out. I missed him so much and I have been deprived of his ice cream flavored lips for too long. After we were done getting over the fact that everything was real, I tried. I wasn’t ready but I needed him to stay with me especially since he was now in high school and I was only in middle school. Vic got upset though. He told me he wasn’t in the relationship for sex and I felt a big weight being lifted off my shoulders.

After that little ordeal, I introduced him to our little baby bunnies. Baby Vic and Baby Kellin really warmed up to him. They snuggled into his hands and he gushed like a little girl. The funniest thing to happen so far was when Baby Kellin bit his finger. In his little bunny defense, Vic was messing with him. The idiot wouldn’t let him eat right so he hopped his little bunny butt over and bit him. I tried to not giggle but it was hard. Eventually I put them back in their home and cuddled with Vic on my bed.

The next day, I introduced him to my friends. They only knew him as my best friend and not my boyfriend but I’m not ready for that kind of stuff. Somehow, they managed to embarrass me but Vic promised if I behaved, we could wonder off. I went to the bathroom and sent him off to some games. When I came out, I saw him being kissed by a girl. I have read fan-fiction and I knew that if I walked off I would assume the worst. After a few seconds he pushed the girl off, I ran behind him hugging his waist and kissing in between his shoulder blades. When I heard the girl’s voice, I was mad but there was no use. Vic proved to me that he was faithful without knowing it and I loved him even more. While we were walking to the apartment, Katelynn ran up to us and tried to make it seem like Vic was a bad person. She lied through her teeth, immediately. Katelynn wasn’t a good person for saying something bad like that and she definitely wouldn’t be a good friend. Who knows if she ever lied to my face before?

Right now, we were just lying on my bed under the covers. My mom came in earlier claiming she had errands to run but I think that she just wants to leave Vic and me alone. I appreciate that she’s letting us be together as long as possible. Speaking of Vic, he began stirring around, waking up from him little nap.

“Hey gorgeous.” He said in his sexy sleepy voice. It sounded like crunching ice and for some odd reason, I found that hot.

“Hey yourself.” I mumbled.

“What time is it?”

“3:10.”

“Oh, sorry we didn’t really do much.”

“Don’t apologize, please. As long as I’m with you, I don’t care if all we do is stay in bed.”

“Gimmie a kiss?”

“No, your breath is funky.” I giggled.

“Fine, I’ll brush my teeth but you gotta make lunch or something.” I agreed and got up from my bed. The cold air surrounded me, causing me to shiver and jump back in bed. “What’s wrong?”

“It’s cold babe. Can I wear your sweat pants and slippers? Please?” I added a pout and some puppy dog eyes just so he couldn’t say no.

“I have a feeling you only pout so I won’t tell you no.,” he said as he got off my bed and went to his suitcase. “Here ya go.” He handed me his pants and I smiled at him. When he was out, I changed and went to make something to eat. A few minutes later I had to blows of cereal on the table and two glasses of juice. “Vey fancy Kells. Where the scented candle sticks?”

“Shut up you idiot and come eat your cereal before it turns soggy.” I sassed. Before I could sit, Vic stood behind and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“You’re cute when you’re sassy.” He whispered into my neck before he nipped at it lightly.

“Vic!” I giggled. “I hate soggy cereal! Lemme eat!”

“Fine.” He groaned. “But I’m getting a kiss after we’re done.”

I was done before Vic was, so I quickly got up and went to shower. When I came out, I only had a towel wrapped around me and my hair was dripping wet. I walked into my room not expecting Vic to be on my bed then again, I do take at least an hour. I don’t know but I feel like if I take longer, then I’ll smell cleaner. Anyways, Vic was on my bed with the bunnies and they were jumping around on my bed, causing him to giggle. Vic giggling is funny.

“Hey gorgeous.”

“Hey yourself.” He replied as his eyes raked over my body. “C’mere.” I walked over to him and stood in between his legs while he rested his hands on my hips. “Do I get my kiss now?”

“Lemme change first then you can get your kiss.”

“You said that except I was supposed to get a kiss after eating but you went into the shower.”

“Pinky promise.” I held out my pinky and he wrapped his around mine.

“Fine but if I don’t get my kiss then I’ll be very unhappy.” I playfully rolled my eyes as I began to look for something to wear. I ended up with basketball shorts and a white tank top.

“Well?” I said dragging out the ‘e’.

“Well what?”

“Aren’t you gonna leave while I change?”

“Kells, I’ve seen you naked before.”

“But that was when we were little and still showered together.”
“We could shower together later.” I felt my face burn up and I quickly turned around but apparently, it wasn’t fast enough because Vic began laughing. “Aw, are you blushing?”

“Am not!” I replied a bit too quickly.

“Are too!” I felt Vic hug me from behind and a kiss placed on my shoulder. “Are you sure you aren’t blushing?”

“Yes.” I whisper.

“Why?” nosy much?

“Because, of what you said. I kind of pictured you naked and got a funny feeling … down there.” I mumbled as quietly as I could.

“Babe, that’s normal. There’s nothing to be ashamed of.” Vic turned me around in his arms and gave me a little peck. “Get dressed because, I wanna cuddle in bed today.” And with those final words, Vic walked out the room.

*

“How can you watch that?” I asked as the man in the screen was sawed down the middle. My face was hidden under the blanket and Vic had a protective arm draped around me. We were either watching one of the Destination movies or some other scary movie. I don’t know. I don’t care.

“How can you not? It’s funny.”

“Remind me never to call you for help when I’m about to die.” I turned around so I was facing him. I threw a leg over him and randomly drew on his chest.

“Wanna watch something else?”

“No, you can finish watching it.”

“Babe, if you feel uncomfortable watching this you can tell me.”

“I’m just bored. Don’t get me wrong, I love being in bed all day with you but I kinda, maybe, sorta, kinda want you to kiss you.”

“Mmm … I like that idea better than watching this movie.” He turned off the movie and began kissing me softly. He licked my lower lip, asking for permission. Like I’d ever deny him anything. I opened my mouth just enough so his tongue can slide in. Vic slid his hand to the back of my thigh and gently pulled my leg over his hip. His hand rubbed my thigh soothingly and I may or may not have bucked my hips a bit. “Kells.” He said as he detached his lips from mine. “No babe. We aren’t doing that.”

“Please.” I whined. “We don’t have to go all the way but it felt good. Please make me feel good baby.”

“I don’t know Kells.” Vic said warily.

“You don’t have to do anything.” I said as I pushed him on his back so I can straddle his lap. I leaned forward and murmured against his lips. “Maybe, if you want, I can make you feel good too.” I captured his lower lip in between my teeth gently and pulled it back. When I let go, he bit it.

“If I say yes, are you gonna make me feel good?” I held out my pinky and he wrapped his around it. “Do as you please then.”

I kissed him and began moving my hips against his. Our mouths detached so we could breathe and his hands went under my shorts and on my butt. He squeezed it roughly and pushed me a little harder onto him. I let out a little ‘uh’ and of all the things to be embarrassed of, that was it. My head fell in the crook of his neck as little breathy moans came out of my mouth.

“V-Vic, I feel something funny in my stomach.” It felt like it was on fire, then to make things worse, I felt like I had to pee. “I gotta pee.”

“It’s ok baby.” He said breathlessly. “J-just hold off-f until you can, shit, you’re do-ing good baby. Making me fe-el really good.” I held off the urge to pee until I couldn’t anymore. It kind of felt better but at the same time, it hurt.

“Vic, I c-can’t hold it anymore.” I whined.

“That’s ok Kells, l-let go.” And I did. Hard. My hips bucked on their own and I felt a wave of pleasure ran through my body. I moaned out Vic’s name, causing him to groan mine. I fell off him and he held me closely. “So how about we both go shower together?”
♠ ♠ ♠
smut. well not smut smut but yeah, it's something <3