Between the Sword and the Wall

Movie and pizza

- Go ahead honey, you’ll have fun
- Thanks, does he know?
- Yes baby, I love you
- I know – He gave her mom a little smile and left Alaina heart broken, would he ever forgive her? She leaned in the couch trying to assimilate what she did until she realized she needed some company.
- Jared I need you – Alaina was feeling sad and lonely so she didn’t doubt in calling his beloved brother.
- I’m on my way sis – In less than five minutes he was in her house, she talked, cried, screamed until she fell asleep in Jared’s lap, he just heard and tried to advise her but in his heart he only wanted to punch Benedict for making her sister suffer so much over the years.
- He’s just shocked sis, you know he loves you more than anything in the world – He said once Alaina woke up again worrying about her child.
- And what if he likes Benedict more than me? And decides to move with him
- He can’t do that, you’re his legal tutor, he doesn’t even have Benedict’s last name, damn it! – Jared gave the couch a punch of frustration, the bell rang and Jared went to open the door, his sister was not in the best state to receive anybody – Where’s Andrew – He said with a tough voice.
- I told him to wait downstairs, I need to talk to Alaina
- Over my dead body
- It’s important Jared! I came here to help her
- Let him in Jared, it’s fine
Jared gave him a mean look and got closer to him – You might have notice that I don’t like you so one more tear my sister drops for you and I’ll ruin Britain’s sexiest face
- You won’t be the first one
- I wonder why
- Okay stop it, both of you – Jared went downstairs to see Andrew while Benedict and Alaina sat on the couch – So he told you
- Yes he was very sensitive this afternoon, he even cried a bit
- Oh God – Alaina covered her face Benedict took her hands gently.
- He’s confused, this is really hard for him but I think it’s for the best, there are no more secrets – He hugged her and she buried her face in his warm chest finally founding the comfort she needed, the smell his delicious perfume and strong arms made her feel protected.
- He must be hating me
- No he doesn’t, he loves you so much Alaina, he’s not even mad at you, he doesn’t understand all the secrets and fights we have , it’s too overwhelming for him
- He’s such a nice kid
- And all because of you – He released her to look her in the eyes – Look, he wants to stay at my house tonight, I think it would be good for the three of us, are you okay with it?
- Yes, I’ll pack things for him – Benedict helped her and heard all the indications – This time you’re by your own Ben
- I know, I’ll do my best – he said with a nervous smile.
- You’ll do great – She kissed him with love – Take care of him
He said yes with cute smile - Things will get better now, soon we will be a normal family
- Look at us, we will never be a normal family – She chuckled at the ridiculous thoughts of Benedict.
- Probably not, but we will be a happy family – He kissed her back – I love you darling – They looked at each other passionately, Ben kissed her cheek and left, now Alaina was more relieved, Andrew was in good hands and also believed things were going to get better.
- Okay let’s go Andy – The kid looked at him and said bye to Jared, Benedict didn’t even bother in look at Jared piercing eyes.
- Did mum say yes?
- Yep, see? I told you she was going to agree
- How is she?
- She’s fine Andy, how are you feeling?
- Good – Said doubting, Benedict leaned on his knees to look at him in the eyes, exactly like his, it was like looking in mirror that made him look 30 years younger.
- Look, I know this is hard and confusing but mommy and I love you more than anything in the world and we would do anything to make you happy – Andrew hugged him and cried a bit, Benedict carried him to his car and drove to the apartment – Would you like to see a movie?
- And order some pizza?
- Sounds great! Do you like fast and furious?
- I love it! - Once the pizza arrived they watched the movie, while they enjoyed it they also got to know each other better.
- I think it’s bed time
- Yes, I’m tired – He said yawning, he got ready for bed and Benedict showed him the guest room, the kid got inside the covers and the father sat of the edge of the bed – Ben, did you and mom wanted me before I was born? – Benedict looked at him heartbroken; a kid should never question that.
- Of course Andy, your mom gave everything for you, and I have always loved you, even before I met you
- Then why do you still fight about eight years ago?
- We have a lot of adult problems, lots of mistakes, but we won’t make them anymore, good night Andy
- Wait… since I met you I found you amazing, I always imagined my dad like you and I’m so happy that you actually are, can I call you dad?
Benedict hugged him and kissed his forehead – Of course you can son
- Goodnight dad, I love you – His heart broke into little pieces, Benedict couldn’t believe what an amazing experience he had missed, he wanted to rewind time, so he could be with Alaina during her pregnancy, feel Andy’s movements inside the mothers belly, watch his birth, learn with the women he loved how to raise their child, hear his first word, teach him how to walk, his first day of school, his school performances… there was so much he missed, but there was also so much coming, and he was not going to miss that for anything in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just started a new proyect so I'm goign to be very busy, anyways I'll do my best to regulary please leave a comment if you like it, constructive comments always welcome!
Have a great day my readers :D