Between the Sword and the Wall

Nothing left to say

He went to his bed happiness almost filled him but he missed something, he missed his beautiful petite woman by his side on the bed, the mother of his son, he could not resist calling her.
- Ben? Everything okay? – Alaina answered quickly and worried.
- Everything is awesome Alaina, I had a great time with him, and we got to know each other he even asked me if he could call me dad – Tears ran from his clear blue eyes.
- I’m so happy to hear that, he truly loves you
- But I miss you darling, I have my son but I miss my woman – He only heard and chuckled on the other line – Baby I know we fight a lot but I love so much and after every fight or problem I feel I love you even more, God you drive me crazy!
- You also drive me crazy, I have hated you, but that hasn’t stopped me from coming back to you, I miss you every night Ben, I feel so protect around your arms.
- I’m here for that, come and have breakfast with us tomorrow
- Do you think it’s okay?
- It will be perfect honey
- Okay around 9?
- Sounds good
- Goodnight Benedict – She said kindly.
- Goodnight Alaina – He hanged up and fell asleep, he was woken up by the bell, he did a huge effort getting out of the bed and opened the door, Alaina giggled when she saw him, his eyes were almost closed and his hair was messy, he was wearing lose sweatpants and shirt, even that way he looked sexy.
- It looks like 9 is too early for the boys
- It’s perfect, we still have time for bed - He grabbed her legs pulling her upper body to the back side of his shoulders and her legs on the front side, she laughed and fought carefully to not wake her son up but is was no use, he dropped her on the bed and before she could react he was on top of her shutting her claims with a wild kiss that made their hearts bump so quick that their blood ran their entire bodies in seconds.
- You’ll never stop surprising me huh?
- I’ll never stop desiring you – There was no time for more words, they kissed passionately while their hands caressed each other bodies, it was a nice morning quickie, a great to start the day, they cuddle for a couple minutes once they were done and once Alaina recovered her breath she put her clothes back – You looked nice without that dress
- I don’t want Andrew to see us naked in a bed, he has already too much shock in his head – Benedict chuckled and put some clothes on agreeing with Alaina, they went to the kitchen and started making breakfast.
- Mom? – They heard a little voice came from behind; Alaina turned around and saw his little boy just waking up.
- Baby – She didn’t know what to do so she just smiled, but she was dying to hug him – How are you?
- I’m fine, are we going back home already?
- No, I invited her to have some breakfast, I thought it could be nice
- It’s a great idea – He ran to her mother and hugged her, she felt so good to have his kid back in her arms, she was finally able to breathe relieved, and it felt so good.
- Okay everybody to the table, food it’s ready – They shared a nice breakfast and spent the afternoon the three together.
- Can I have some ice cream? – Andrew asked with pleading eyes while they were in the park.
- Okay just because I want one too – Said Benedict – Do you want one darling?
- No baby I’m fine – Andrew and Benedict went to get the ice creams and Alaina sat on the bench waiting for them, suddenly she saw Matthew walking around, her heart stopped for a moment, she hadn’t seen him since he punched Benedict in the face and she didn’t want to see him again, but things never work the way people want.
- Alaina – Matt tried to say hi the warmest way possible.
- Nice to see you Matt
- How have you been?
- Good, I’m good and you?
- I’m doing fine – They stood in silent for a while, Alaina wishing he left before Benedict came back – Listen… I wanted to say that I’m sorry I acted like a dick with you the last time and I know it’s been a while but I believe you… so hopefully it’s not late
- Late for what?
- Well, I was thinking we could start over again
- I’m sorry Matt, but I’m already dating someone else – There was an awkward silence, Matt started looking around to get finding a way to get out of this.
- Is that Andrew with… ooh of course it is
- Okay this looks really bad again but we started dating after we broke up, way after
- You said you hated him, what the hell Alaina?
- I know but I changed my mind
- Alaina is he bothering you? – Benedict saw Matt talking to Alaina and came to protect her as soon as he could, it was her girlfriend now.
- Stay out of this if you want your face safe
- Okay no, not again Matt
- What did he do to change your mind Alaina? His fancy car? Money?
- Don’t you dare to talk about her like this! – Benedict was about to get to him but Alaina stopped him.
- No Matt! I’m not that kind of woman!
- Then what is it?!
- Damn it Matt! He’s Andrew’s father – Matt’s anger suddenly disappeared, there was nothing he could do about that.
- I’m doing the life I should have done eight years ago
- I see… - Matt said in shock – This explains a lot of things… sorry I bothered you… have a good life – Matthew left the couple alone, Alaina breathed relieved and rested in Benedict’s arms.
- God I just broke heart into pieces – She felt sorry for him.
- Don’t feel bad, it’s not your fault – He kissed her forehead with love - you were never going to last with him, you were always mine – He said with a triumphant smile as he kissed her lips which confirmed him that Alaina was only his and no man could take his beautiful queen away from him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy this chapter! I'll updating as as soon as I can
Please leave comment if you have suggestions, opinions (;
Have a great week all my readers!