Between the Sword and the Wall

The meeting

The rest of the week passed slowly for Andrew, he thought the whole day about the studios, celebrities and cameras, he was born interested in acting, he has been enchanted by the magic of movies and TV since he remember and he had an amazing talent for acting.

- Honey, wake up - Alaina gave Andrew a good morning kiss – Today is your big day

- Finally! I feel I’ve been waiting for years! – He got ready as fast as he could, like if time depended on how fast he did things.

- Calm down Andy, it’s almost time to go – Said Alaina while she was picking her last things, suddenly she got a call – Hello?...Yes... What?! No I can’t…What about the nurse on shift?...God, fine I’ll be there in a couple minutes – As soon as she hung up she called her mother, once she was done they jumped in the car – Honey I’m really sorry but there’s an emergency in the hospital and they need me, granny will go with you to the studios.

- But mom, I wanted you to go with me

- Yes I know Andy I really wanted to go, they just called me - Alaina went to pick up her mother, then she left them in the studios and she went straight to the hospital, Andrew was sad that his mom wasn’t with him in such an amazing moment for him, but as soon as the tour started he forgot about everything, he was totally absorbed by what the guide tour explained.

- And here’s the studio where the famous detective series Sherlock takes shape, but unfortunately there’s nothing interesting going on inside there

Andrew didn’t listen to the guide and sneaked around the people until he found the door to the studio, he liked the idea of detectives and crimes, he opened the door and his eyes could not believe what they saw, their where filming a scene, the actors moved quickly as well as the cameras, everything looked so different from TV, different but fascinating.

- Aaaand cut! Well done guys these is going to look amazing – All the action suddenly stopped, they were normal people now, Andrew couldn’t resist getting a little bit closer to the director and actors – Okay back to scene… wow hey kid – Andrew was freeze, he had been discover – don’t be shy come here – the director was very nice so he got closer to him, suddenly he looked at Andrew with shock – What… what’s your name?

- Andrew Collins

- So Andrew, do you like movies?

- I like acting

- Really? Fascinating. Hey Mark come here you’re not going to believe this – suddenly another man came next to him and had the same reaction.

- God, he looks just like Benedict

- Yes he does, Ben come here! – Andrew was a little bit confused, why was he calling everybody? Suddenly a tall man with a black suit came, now he realize why the director was so amazed, he looked a lot like that tall man named Benedict, they stayed a couple minutes looking at each other, Andrew was deeply intrigued by him, suddenly there was a crowd looking at the unusual situation.

- It’s little Benedict. He looks exactly like him – People said when they looked at both of them.

- Hi I’m Benedict Cumberbatch – Said finally the tall man.

- Andrew Collins – The kid stretched his hand and they shook hands.

- Nick this is amazing he could be perfect for “His Last Vow” – Said Mark fascinated with the scene.

- I know, like this kid was destined to come here

- It’s funny, my middle name is Benedict – Said Andrew, he liked that tall man, he was an actor and he looked the way we walked and moved made him look so grand.

- Really? Well that’s a funny coincidence. How did you get here? – Benedict crouched so he could talk face to face with Andrew.

- My mom gave a tour around the studio as a birthday gift, I wanted to see how filmed the criminals and action – He started moving like he had a weapon and he was shooting to the walls

- You found the right place. How old are you now?

- 8 years and you?

- 37

- Wow you’re old, my mom is only 28. Do you have any kids?

- No I’m afraid I don’t. Do you really think I’m old?

- You look younger – Benedict smiled at the compliment.

- Hey Andrew – Said the one of the man, called Steve – you said you like acting, I’ll give a situation and you’ll dramatized ok?

- Sounds fun – Said Andrew with enthusiasm, he was acting with actual cameras; it was like a dream for him.

- Great job Andrew that was amazing – Steve turned to Mark and whispered – He even moves like Benedict this is scandalous

- I know, unbelievable

- Come here Andrew, me, Nick and Mark where talking and we would like to talk to your parents

- Why? – Said Andrew a little bit scared.

- Don’t worry son it’s not bad at all, we want you in the last episode of Sherlock, we want you to act as 8 years old Sherlock – Andrew could not believe what he heard, they wanted him to appear in an international TV show, acting with real amazing actors.

- Sure! I’ll bring my granny right away – He said with a huge smile and ran back to the tour group – Granny! Granny!

- Oh God here you are! I was worried about you. Where have you been?

- You are not going to believe this granny; they want me in a show!

- What?!

- Yes granny come they want to talk to you – Andrew took her granny hand and pulled her back to the Sherlock studio, she couldn’t ask for more questions, she was totally confused – Mr Steve! Here’s my granny

- Oh great! Steve Moffat a pleasure to meet you this my co-worker Mark Gatiss

- Nice to meet you gentlemen, Elizabeth Collins – She said stretching her hand politely, like the lady she was, Andrew left her granny and went to talk with Benedict – I’m a little confused. What’s this all about?

- Well we are still amused by this incredible coincidence; we want you to see it by yourself, Benedict, Andrew! – They came closer to Elizabeth

- Look granny I look just like him! – He said with an innocent laugh, but Elizabeth wasn’t thrilled at all, she had heard the name Benedict once in her life and this was not a coincidence, father and son had finally met, she couldn’t believe this was happening, her daughter would freak out if she knows about this, her blood fell to her feet and she felt dizzy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Things are going to get a little bit intense here hahah
Let me know if you like it and of course excuse my spelling (: