Status: I'm back and re editing and adding and changing things 6/02/2022

Love Is Deaf, Not Blind

Chapter Twenty one

I laugh I can’t remember the last time I’d laugh like this. Have I ever? I try to tell him that but I can’t get the words out through my rib splitting laughter.

Andrew holds me as he sits up he smiles at me, and before I realize what he’s doing he leads in and then he kisses me. It takes me by surprise, I stiffen with shock. I’d never been kissed before.

I pull away after a couple of seconds while I’d wrapped my mind around it.

“I…have…go” I try to say but I know I didn’t annunciatie the words right. I’m unsure if he understands me but I don’t care. I get to my feet quickly, not caring that I’m covered in, flour, egg and mustard, not caring that I didn’t have a ride. I run out of the kitchen, grab my bag from near the couch and I sprint out the door.

I’m confused, I run down the block and slip into someone’s hedge. I bring my knees to my chest and rap my arms around them I wasn’t sure what had just happened in the kitchen. Andrew kissed me, he kissed me. Me. That I was sure of, my lips still tingled.

I try to gather my feelings about him. He make me happy like only my twin could. I laugh more with him than anyone before. I feel safe with him. Then why didn’t it feel like I’d expected a kiss to be.
I think about Jordan. Was it because I love him? I think about the way Jordan’s smile makes my heart flutter. How easy he made me blush the effect he’d put into talking to me, accommodating me when he plan things.

I wish Andrew hadn’t kissed me, I loved the relationship we hand. The close friendship we’d be developing. Not to mention he was way older than me. Why did he have to complicate things?
I pull out my phone and notice the heap of texts from wondering where Jace and I are. I don’t reply, I don’t know what Jace has told her, and a heap from Andrew apologizing for kissing me.

I stay in the bushes well after the sun has set, I text Jace again.

If u dont answer in 10 min I will call mom 2 pick me up.

After sending the text I know I won’t go through with it. That leaves me in a pickle, should I call Andrew back?

But I’m embarrassed about just running off, I can’t face him but I know he feels bad/guilty/hurt?

I’m sry. Will I c u @ school 2morrow?

He replies almost instantly. Of course. Come back please. I’ll drive u home.

I can’t reply to him, I don’t know how to talk to him. I text Jordan and ask him to pick me up.

It doesn’t take long at all and Jordan pulls up in front of me in his maroon convertible.

“Thank…you.”

“Everything alright?”

“Yeah.” I give him a reassuring smile. He drives and I stare out the window still puzzling over how I feel. When he pulls up in front of my house, I’d made up my mind I was just going to go for it.

I take a deep breath and lead across the seat and kiss him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you don't hate me too much will post another chatpter tomorrow and it'll be a lot longer :)

Thanks for reading