Status: I was watching Monsters Inc. while I thought of this idea.

Monsters Have Hearts Too

In My Mind

Ivy is perfect. I will admit that very clear. She is a dream in my evil mind. She probibly would never date a boy, who has been arrested before or been suspended twice. Its a long story that I really don't want to explain. But her pastel pink hair, long tan legs, sparkling blue eyes are very eclisping. We all knew her ecorded because our school is weird about new students. She literally has a perfect record. No ISS, no paddlings, and plus she makes all A's. But she's a fan of Black Veil Brides, and yet she's an angel. How in the living hell is that even possible? "Hey fag face, how you liking Ivy? Haha!" Ian said to me as he pushed me into the lockers. It accually hurt a little but not much. "JACK ASS, COCK SUCKER, BITCH!" I yelled out to were Mr. Everett heard me. "Office. Now." he said with his girly voice. He didn't sound serious, but I followed orders. When I got to the office, I sat in my usual seat, over in the far corner. I heard a girls voice coming up the stairs, followed by a voice I knew a lot. It was the principal, Mr. Henderson. When he got to the top of the stairs, Low and behold, Ivy was talking to him. She is prettier than I remember. " Just have a seat and I will talk to you in a minute, but first I have to find some papers. Then I will talk to you." He pointed to me. She sat down beside me, with her legs crossed like a virgin would have. Surely she was not a virgin looking that! Who could resist her? Then she looked over to me, with her big doe eyes. I looked back at her trying to say something nice. She turned around to me. "Hi'.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chicken Fetus. I don't even give a single fuck.