Status: I was watching Monsters Inc. while I thought of this idea.

Monsters Have Hearts Too

He's dead inside

I walked over to that desk and sat down not saying a word, just staring into space like it was hypnotizing me. I couldn't focuse on him. He was bewitching. Jet black hair, green eyes, strong cheek bones, white teeth. But I got this feeling inside like he was a demon. I knew I was being foolish but something was wrong with him. "Oh look, another little emo bitch! Looks like you found a friend Oliver!" I heard someone say behind me, male obviously. Then all I heard was Stassi yeling at him like a mother would to a misbehaving child. Then I felt the cold stare of Oliver looking at me to see if I was going to do something. I knew better than that. "Alrighty then, Ivy I have your textbook." I heard Mrs. Lela say. The room went dead silent. My heart had stopped, my throat went dry, and I felt the thousand stares. Including Oliver. I got up, trying to make it fast, and speed walked over, got the book, and sat back down. I blew the hair out of my face and took a breath for once in that horrifying twleve seconds. "Now class has started and take out some paper and a pencil because we are taking notes." Luckaly, I was one step ahead of her. I got out my pen from my Black Veil Brides pencil bag. "You like BVB too?" I froze in my place because for the first time, I had heard him speak. "Yeah." I responded quietly. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you like that." he said. "No, you didn't scare me." "Well i'm Oliver." he finally said back. "Im Ivy but you probibly already knew that." His voice was deep but comforting. "Yeah since she said it like a million times." I was just starstruck on how he talked, like he had a secret to tell. Something was sad about him, he was shy and quiet. And the way he didn't do anything when that douchebag said something. Almost as if he was dead inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
red velvet cake balls