Good to You

Chapter Fourteen

After a long day of spending time with my newly boyfriend, which I'm still not getting used to, Josh finally drove me back to my hotel.

"You know, you should buy a place here in Vancouver. I'd like to be able to see my girlfriend." He chuckled. I smiled at him and sighed. "I totally would but money is my issue right now." I looked down. I would stay here with Josh if I found a way.

I felt him lift up my chin with his finger so I would be staring straight into his eyes, looking at them made me melt inside. "Well, I know this is all so sudden but, how about you move in with me?" My eyes grew wide. "Oh..Josh but, I don't know.." He grabbed both of my hands and pulled me closer to him. "Please think about it Jess, I'd love to be able to wake up to you every morning." He gave me a warm smile and I bit my lip. "But, I can't just leave everything I have to move here, it would take time.." Josh shook his head. "I'll buy you a plane ticket back home, you can pack what you really need, then go back for the rest later. Please Jess, it would mean the world to me." He tried making a puppy dog face but I just giggled at him.

"Fine." I sighed.

"Yay!" He squealed and wrapped me in a hug. I giggled into his shoulder.

"You know, the guys wanna have a few drinks tonight, would you like to come?" I nodded. "Sure, why not? He smiled and kissed my hand. "Great. I'll pick you up later then, okay babe?" My cheeks turned red; I'll never get used to that. "Okay." I said quietly.

Josh shot me one more smile before leaning in and gently kissing me. I felt my body explode every time he did that.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. I felt him smile into the kiss. He pulled away too soon for my liking. "I'll miss you." He said quietly while rubbing my cheek. I couldn't help but smile and put my hand over his. "Ditto."

I finally got out of his car and made my way to my room. I destroyed my suitcase looking for something to wear for tonight. I was excited to see the guys and hang out with them again. I had a feeling tonight would be a good night.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh how wrong Jessica is...

hey guys sorry for not updating in a long time and sorry that this chapter is short, school has been a hassle, but I'm back! thanks to the people who continued reading, don't stop, the next chapter is something to look forward to!