Good to You

Chapter Fifteen

I picked a plain and simple outfit for my night out with the boys. I was excited for my first night going out as Josh's girlfriend; I wondered what the guys would have to say about it.

Josh came and picked me up just like he said he would. He held onto my hand while he drove and it made my cheeks burn. There was a small silence before I spoke up.

"What do you think the guys are going to say about..us?" Josh turned to look at me and gave me a small smile, before focusing on the road again. "I'm sure they'll be happy for us, they all love you." I smiled at his words. "Yeah," I giggled. "I love those idiots too."

We soon arrived at the bar, I recognized it as the same bar they invited me to a couple nights ago.

Josh parked his car and we got out. He came around quickly to my side and held onto my hand. I couldn't help but smile at him.

As soon as we entered the bar, we saw the guys. They were being loud and had drinks in the hand; clearly they were drunk enough already. Josh and I looked at each other and shook our heads, making our way over to them.

"Hey guys!" Matt yelled. "Glad you could-oh." Matt paused mid sentence and his eyes dropped to our hands.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" Ian said before smirking at us.

"Joshica is official!" Matt yelled again, making me go into a fit of laughter.

"Joshica? Really?" Josh laughed. "You couldn't think of a better name?"

"Hey I ship it!" Ian said while smiling. Oh how I loved these guys.

We got a couple drinks, talked about random things, had a lot of laughs and overall, it was starting to be a great night. I was sitting on Josh's lap, his hand resting on my thigh, and my head resting on his shoulder. I started to feel a little drunk, so I wanted to slow down my drinking.

"You okay, babe?" I heard Josh whisper in my ear. I smiled up at him.

"Fine, just a little tipsy."

He chuckled. "You're such a light weight." I shoved him playfully. "Am not!" he continued laughing, then pushed me off his lap.

"Well I'm not drunk yet, so I'm gonna go get another drink, I'll be back." He quickly kissed me and scurried off. I sat back down and smiled to myself; Josh was perfect.

*Josh's POV*
I walked over to the bartender, asking him to give me three shots of whiskey.

"Are all of those for you?" I heard a voice behind me say. I knew that voice all too well, even though I wish I didn't. I turned around and of course, Amanda was staring straight at me.

"What does it matter to you?" I said coldly. I felt her place a hand on my back. "Oh Joshie, no need to get snappy with me. I was just curious." A small smile played on her lips. I rolled my eyes and as soon as the bartender handed me the shots, I turned to leave. Of course Amanda stopped me in my tracks.

"Who are you here with?"

I sighed. "Why do you want to know?"

She giggled. "If it's the guys, then I want to say hi!"

I shook my head. "Forget it Amanda, they wouldn't want to see you."

She laughed. "And why not? They love me! I did nothing wrong."

Except for break my heart, I thought. I just really didn't want to deal with her.

"Amanda please, leave me alone." She wrapped one arm around my neck, pressing her body up to mine.

"Joshie, please, we both know you don't want me to." She gently grazed my neck with her lips. I bit my lip trying to contain myself; I pushed her off a bit.

"Amanda, no." She looked straight into my eyes, those same eyes that used to send my heart racing....I snapped out of it.

"Josh, call me later, okay? We can work things out." She placed a light kiss on my lips. Before walking away, she smiled and said "There's more where that came from." She winked, and walked off.

Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to throw in Josh's POV so everything would work out but yeah Amanda is back! what do you think so far? things are about to go down.