Status: If you guys like it, I'll keep going. If not, I'll put up the one I've been writing for a while but too scared to post. Please guys, I need your help. So I'll happily take suggestions n

Just Call Me Later

You're Dead to Me

Granted. I knew I was asleep. Karlee wasn't a zombie. I wasn't either. But the personalities were the same. Zombie Karlee threathened Zombie Hayley, though I do not know how you can hurt an already dead being.

"Please, no. Please," Hayley Zombie pleaded. Karlee zombie didn't listen.

She crept closer, a sneer on her face. In her hand, she held a severed head. I looked at it, seeing curly dark brown hair, and deteriorating high cheekbones. Ben.

"No! No, you couldn't possibly have done that!" I yelled at Karlee.

"Oh I did. I told you not to mess with me, Taylor. And you did just that. I'm going to kill you again!"

And my dream ended with a scream, followed by someone trying to grab me.

I opened my eyes, seeing Ben leaning over me, a scared look in his eyes. I burst out in tears, and Ben pulled me into his chest, humming music.

"Hayley, you're safe. I promise." he whispered, rocking me like a child.

I sobbed in his chest, shaking as I did do.

"She.... You. No head," I tried to get it out," I'm a damn screw up!"

"No you're not. You are brave and smart. How can that be screwed?" he asked, pressing his lips to my forehead.

"I cried how many times in front of you? A few times. Well, not anymore. You won't see me cry anymore Benedict." I wiped my eyes with the heels of my palms, then sat up dignified.

Ben nodded, and let me go.

"Brave." He stood up and left.

I sat on the bed, thinking how this is goingto play out.
* * *

We've been together for five months, longer than he planned on vacationing. You could tell he missed his work, because occasionally, he spilt into his Sherlock persona. He only taught English once, and it was at the high school level. I don't think he got any teaching done, for he told me those girls only wanted to here about his acting career.

"Baby, these girls are driving me crazy. It's Sherlock this and Sherlock that, it's like Ben doesn't exist."

I was at school, passing to my A*AA English class, walking slowly.

"Ben exists to me. I like Ben way more than Benedict Cumberbatch the actor. Maybe they need to hear you speak like Sherlock, acting like everyone is dumb."

He chuckled. "Maybe, maybe. But you like me? Isn't that grade nine all over again?"

"Well, maybe. Maybe I love you, maybe not," I half joked.

"Hm, I have to go, they are coming back from lunch. Tonight I have to call Gatiss, see where we are about the show. I might not be home until 7, 8 at the latest." He made the kissing sound as he hung up.

Home. As in our home. I can't believe it's been five months. And I think I love him. I went to class, mind on my love, and got my first F of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pretty short, but I felt like maybe, instead of telling you everything as it goes, I give you the "deleted scenes" at the end of the story. Anyway, I decided the first comment will get to be a major character in the story. So comment! Please.