Sequel: LLH Storylines
Status: (all work is copyrite of me. Reproduction of my work is not permitted)

Seven Minutes in Heaven: Legend of the Legendary Heroes

Ferris Eris x Reader

You dug around and took an item. It was a short stick, like something food would be skewered with. It was a puzzlement, who would put this in there?

Sion peeked into the bag and sighed. “There’s more in here to that.” Sticking his hand in, he drew out three Dango, or two and a half, for one was half eaten.

All eyes turned to Ferris who shrugged. “What, that’s all I had.” Standing, she grabbed hold of the nape of your shirt and dragged you into the closet where Sion waited to close the door.

“Please don’t kill the man while you’re in there,” Sion pleaded with her.

“I don’t intend to, but if he tries any funny business, he might as well no longer be of this world for all I care.” Ferris glared at you coldly, sending a shiver up your spine.

Sion was about to close the door when his eyes widened. “Ferris, your sword.” He extended his hand out to her.

With a loud huff, Ferris reluctantly handed him her sword. Darkness enshrouded the two of you and you stood on your side of the closet, unmoving. Ferris broke the silence that had settled between the two of you. “I expect you to return this for a hundred cases of Dango, do you hear me? And all must be purchased from the Win-it Dango Shop.”

“Yes, ma’am,” you replied, your voice shaking a bit.

You hit yourself in the head with your own fist. Why were you acting so stupid? You were the guy; shouldn’t you have already made a move on her? Reaching out, you found her shoulder and pulled her close. Thankfully, she didn’t have her sword on her, so she couldn’t whap you upside the head with it. She tried to push away but you held her firm; bringing her face to yours, you kissed her deeply. She tasted of Dango, a sweet indescribable taste. Again, she tried to push away, but you held her even tighter and pushed her up against the wall. This still didn’t please her, but it did you. Everything was going well to you until the door opened and light was placed on the two of you, embracing.

“Oh ho! Ferris! What a surprise, you’re being coddled by a man and he’s not dead.” Ryner stood at the door grinning like an idiot.

Frowning deeply, Ferris struck out with her fist and punched you in the jaw, sending you to the ground. Sion and Ryner ran in and grabbed you by either arm and pulled you to your feet. Ferris walked out with a flip of her hair, as if nothing had happened, and sat back down in her respected seat.

“Now he’s gotten what he deserves, the filthy beast.” She was blushing slightly. “Remember, vial one, you owe me a hundred, no, make that two-hundred, cases of Dango.”

You looked at Ryner who was laughing. “You had better do as she says, my friend, or you’re actually going to be a dead man. Trust me, I’ve learned first hand.”