Resist Him

Dreamy

Gregg drops me off at mine, I kiss him goodnight and head into my flat. Gregg and I live apart. We've lived together before but it just didn't work out, we got on each other nerves and discovered that we get on better when we are living apart. I don't think it bothers me, I like living myself. Just beside you are in a relationship does not mean you have to be living under the same roof and sharing the same bed. Adrianna thinks I'm nuts though.
Since Gregg was discussing divergent I feel like reading it all over again. I think I will..

The next day I'm up early for a wedding. Getting all my make up kit ready is a pain as I am so disorganised. Just as I am ready to go my phone rings.

"Hey Gregg"

"You'll never guess what?!"

"What..." I ask tiredly.

"I got a part in divergent. Not the part I was hoping for but still, I got in! I don't speak many lines, but I'm going to be acting with the main characters! Can you believe it?"

"Wow that's great. Who will you be playing?"

"I don't know, I just know that I'll be in a lot of the shots but I don't think I'll be anyone in particular. I gotta go, I'm going to see my agent."

"Ok that's great, good luck." I'm really happy for him, he's been waiting for a part, any part in a movie. When I'm finished my wedding make up I hurry home and change, time for work again.

After telling Adrianna about Gregg, I group of people walk in, Gregg is amongst the.

"Hey huni, can we have a table please?" Gregg asks, seeming overly keen. Adrianna and I look at each other, Gregg has never called me huni.

"Um, sure.." I say. I look at his friends wondering who they are.

"This is violet, my girlfriend. Violet this is my new cast friends." I smile politely. They all smile at my direction. They are all men, chatting and looking around them obviously hungry for food. As I grab the menu's Adrianna winks at me and smiles. I feel awkward waiting on Gregg's new friends.

"Just this way." I say as I lead them to their table. There are six of them. They take a seat and I place the menus down in front of them.

"Can I get you any drinks?" I ask, holding my little notepad and pen.

"I'll have a beer babe, thanks." Gregg says. Babe? He's never called me that either. I look down at him funny and laugh, shaking my head. He's trying to impress them. I look to the man sitting beside him.

"Um I'll have a beer as well please." He has a british accent and is wearing a red checkered shirt. He smiles when I take his order, showing his perfect white Teeth which sort of glow because of his tanned complexion. I take the ret of the drink orders and walk back over to the bar.

"Nice looking bunch of men, huh?" Adrianna says. I look over at the table. She's right. But is it wrong that I think Gregg looks like the odd one out? As I'm looking I see the man with the white teeth glance my way. Our eyes meet for a couple of seconds until Gregg starts talking, distracting him from glaring at me. He's too pretty, I bet he's an ass. Adrianna helps me pour the drinks, placing them on the tray. I carefully lift the tray and walk back to Gregg's table, placing the drinks down.

"Are you ready to order?" They all nod and mumble, Gregg going first.

"I'll have the medium pepperoni pizza please. The pizza is amazing here." I smile at Gregg, and then look at the man beside him. He is looking at his menu. And looks up to meet my stare. He has dark brown dreamy eyes.

"I'll have the classic chicken burger with fries please." As I write down his order, I can feel him staring.