Status: finished!!

She Ain't You

you're my sunshine

I woke up with a slight hangover, I growled at the sun that shines through my windows and then pat my hand around for my phone. But I only ended up touching someone, I shot up and James was lying next to me. I was still wearing my jeans and shirt, I sighed in relief and looked at the clock. I kicked James and he groaned.

“You have to go to Buffalo you ass hole” I growl and stand up, walk into my closet and change my clothes. I put on a pair of ripped jeans and a hoodie before exiting, seeing James still in my bed. I smirk and jump on top of him, straddling his chest. I start tapping his cheeks and opening his eye lids. “James, get up”

“Did we?” He asked, obviously also hung over and a little bit lost of what happened last night.

“I don’t think we drank that much” I said, tugging at his precious hair. “I need to go help Geno pack for Sochi”

“Really?” He asked, a disappointed look on his face.

“Oh, sorry” I said in a hushed tone.

“It’s fine, I’m getting over it but y’know” He says, his hands playing with the hole in the knee of my jeans.

“You’re James Neal, the amazing hockey player that a lot of girls dream of having sex with” I dramatize and James wiggles his eye brows.

“Is one of those girls you?” He asks with a little smirk.

“You wish” I say, hoping off him and then grabbing my Sperry’s. “You better be out of here when I get back” I sang as I walked down the hallway.

--

I arrived at Geno’s house, laughing at the Alien statue he brought back from Dubai that guards the stairs to his house. I knock on the door, wait for him but when I realize he wasn’t going to come to the door, so I opened the door and started looking around the house. I climbed the stairs, turned to enter G’s huge master bedroom when I got caught of the sight.

I gasped, getting attention of Angela who was picking up her clothing and Geno jumps up from the bed to look straight at me.

“I’m so sorry” I apologize frantically, backing up and covering my mouth with my hand.

The little bit of hope I had was drowned by the thought of Evgeni’s hands all over her, I skip a load of stairs as I descend down them and I rip open the front door. I run down the long pathway in front of the house and down the few stairs. Geno has caught up to me, he pleads for me to stop and when I decide to do, I regret it because the word vomit starts to come up.

“You mad?” Geno asks me, stepping closer and I hold my hand out, gesturing for him to stop.

“I’m not mad Geno” I cry, bunching my hair up at the back of my head and clenching my fist. “I’m disappointed, hurt and sad”

“Why?” He asks, and I scoff at his oblivion.

“You! I can’t believe you can be so fucking oblivious Geno, I love you!” I yell and he shakes his head.

“I love you too” He says and now it’s my turn to shake my head.

“No not as your friend G, I love you so much it hurts” I exclaimed and the shocked look on Geno’s face brings everything to reality and I freak out. I turn on my heel, run down to my car and jump in.

I drive away leaving Geno standing in the exact same spot I had told him in, his face was so shocked and it only hurt to look away.

--

I entered the condo, Faith was on the phone with Jeff and I stormed in, tears streaming down my face. I storm right past her, not in the mood to talk and close the door, ready to lock it. I hear Faith call my name but I ignore her, start to strip off my clothes, take my bra off and grab a pair of boy short under wear and when I turn around, James is staring right at me.

“What the fuck James!” I scream, now hiding my chest and James slides out of bed. I start to cry again, angry at everything and James just pulls me into a hug, not minding about my bare chest. “I told him and he just stood there”

“Shh” James cooed, and he kissed my head. His hands slide down my sides to my waist where he guides me to allow him to carry me into the bed.

I cling onto the back of his t-shirt and he opens the duvet, slides me in covers the duvet over my chest. James wipes away my tears, leans down to kiss my head again. He looks at the clock, tight for time.

“Go” I say and he hangs his head.

“I’m going to call you tonight” He whispers and then exits the room. I turn over, and begin to cry again, soon till I fall asleep.

--

I wake up to someone rocking body, I open my eyes to Autumn, Faith, Keirstyn and Beau all sitting on my bed. I hold my duvet close to me and look at all of them, I try to imagine what I look like but reason that it’s probably a lot less glamorous as I think.

“James told us what happened” Autumn says softly, patting my leg. “How are you feeling?”

“Like death”

“I’m so sorry” Beau says, suddenly very apologetic. “We all thought-”

“It’s okay” I say, and a bit uncomfortable about him being in here while I’m shirtless.

“Babe, you mind stepping out?” Keirstyn asks, Beau nods and leaves the room.

“I caught the morning after stuff, her picking up her clothes and shit, I felt like I was being cheated on even though we were never even together” I explained, not having the energy to cry any longer. “He chased me outside, I just screamed at him and cried, then eventually I just blurted it out”

“What did he do?” Faith asks, and I sigh.

“He just stood there, shocked and I didn’t want to be there anymore, so I left” I explain.

They were all silent, then smile devilous at me and I continued to stare at them.

“So James, he also told us you stripped down in front of him” Keirstyn says and I cover my face with the duvet.

“I didn’t know he was still here!” I defended and they laugh, then climb off the bed.

“Get a shirt on and meet us outside” Autumn says, leaving the room, Faith close behind her and the Keirstyn stopped.

“He said he thought your body was amazing” She states and leaves the room.

For a time that I should feel horrible, I felt my stomach flip a bit and my face got extremely hot.

--
I exited my room, wearing a hoodie and see Faith and Autumn making something in the kitchen. But when I look into the living room, Keirstyn is sitting on the couch next to Beau. I felt bad that Beau couldn’t play because of his wrist but I was happy he was comfortable to hang out with all us girls.

Beau has crossed his right leg over his left and placed a pillow on his legs, maybe covering a friend that’s happy to see Keirstyn but his arm is slung around her shoulder. She’s leaning over his propped up his and her hand is caressing his cheek. I smile, grab the camera and take a photo.

I walk to stand with Autumn and Faith and I see that they’re on the phone with Steph.

“Hey Steph” I say.

“Hey Tori, how are you feeling?” She asked, in a sweet voice.

“A bit better, thanks”

Autumn and Faith are both looking at me, expecting something different.

“So are you going to fuck James or?” Autumn asked, and I choke on the air that I had inhaled.

“Autumn!” I exclaimed and push her shoulder.

“Oh come on, you’re upset and you have a full week that Geno is gone” Autumn explains, and I shake my head.

“He’s my friend”

“And so if Geno” Autumn says, Faith hisses at her and I stand up straight. “Shit, sorry”

“It’s okay” I say, hopping on the counter. “He’s sweet but-”

“But nothing, maybe you’ll need it” Steph says and I sigh.

“We’ll see what happens”

I have to admit, having sex with James does sound fulfilling but I know nothing will feel as good as it did with Evgeni.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image