So Long and Good Night

Are You Serious?

FRANK'S P.O.V

"Are you guys even supposed to be here right now?" Mikey asked, following Gerard and I, looking very worried.

"Don't worry, kid. I got Boss's permission today." Gee chuckled, grabbing his card from around his neck and flashing the bar code under the little sensor under the door handle, unlocking his booth.

We walked in and I leaned Pansy up against the wall while Gee sat down in his desk chair.

"So, Mikey. You know how to work everything, right?"

"Yeah. Or I know the basics anyway."

"Great. Frankie, you go in first and go ahead and play both guitar parts." he told me, nodding towards the door. I nodded and went into the actual booth, Pansy over my shoulder.

I took the amp cord and plugged it into the little port before strumming a few cords. I got a small thumbs up from Gerard through the glass and I nodded, starting the main guitar into for the newest song Gee and I wrote together.

I finished and walked from the booth.

"That was awesome!" Gee smiled.

"Thanks." I chuckled.

"Okay Mikes, you're up." my husband said, looking to his brother. He nodded and stepped though the door, grabbing the bass guitar from the stand in the corner of the booth.

To put this song completely together, I was going to play two guitar parts, Mikey was going to play bass and drums, and Gee was going to take lead vocals while Mikes and I took back up.

We were hoping the finished product would sound like an actual band played it instead of just the three of us. That is of course with Gerard doing all the editing.

After a few minutes, I was back in the booth playing the second guitar and soon after that, Mikey was back in my place, playing the drums.

***

The beginning of this song was written to have a speaking part. Well, since Gerard was singing and we had the lovely tool of auto tune, he recorded those lines and made his voice sound much deeper, fitting our idea.

"Well gentlemen, I think it's done." Gee smiled, leaning back in his desk chair.

"Are ya gonna play it?" Mikey asked, stepping back. Gerard simply chuckled and pushed play. The speaks started with an alien like squeal before the mic cut in.

Look alive, Sunshine. The voice echoed, the synthy still playing in the back ground.

109 in the sky but the pigs won't quit, you're here with me, Dr. Death Defy. I'll be your surgeon, your proctor, your helicopter; pumpin' out the slaught-o-matic sounds to keep you live. System failure for the masses, anti-matter for the master plan. Louder than God's revolver and twice as shiny. This one's for all you rock-and-rollers, all you crash-queens and motor-babies, Listen Up! That's when the guitars cut in.

The future is bulletproof! The aftermath is secondary! It's time to do it now and do it loud! Killjoys, make some noise!

Four drum beats and our voices start.

Na Na Na... (A.N. - I really don't feel like typing out all of them XD)

Drugs give me drugs give me drugs I don't need it but I'll sell what you got, take the cash and I'll keep it eight legs to the wall. Hit the gas. Kill 'em all and we crawl and we crawl and we crawl. You'll be my detonator.

Love give me love give me love I don't need it but I'll take what I want from your heart and I'll keep it in a bag, in a box, put an x on the floor. Give me more give me more. Shut up and sing it with me.

(Na Na Na...) From mall security.
(Na Na Na...) To every enemy.
(Na Na Na...) We're on your property. Standing in V formation.
(Na Na Na..) Let's blow an artery.
(Na Na Na...) Eat Plastic surgery.
(Na Na Na...) Keep your apology. Give us more detonation.

(More give me more give me more!)

Oh, let me tell you 'bout the sad man. Shut up and let me see your jazz hands. Remember when you were a mad man? Thought you was Batman? And hit the party with a gas can. Kiss me you animal!

(Na Na Na...) You run the company.
(Na Na Na...) Fuck like a Kennedy.
(Na Na Na...) I think I'd rather be burning your information.
(Na Na Na...) Let's blow an artery.
(Na Na Na...) Eat plastic surgery.
(Na Na Na...) Keep your apology. Give us more detonation.

And right here, right now, all the way in Battery City, the little children, raise their open, filthy palm. Like tiny daggers up to heaven.

And all the Juvee halls and the Ritalin rats as angels made from neon and fucking garbage scream out "What will save us?"

And the sky opened up.

Everybody wants to change the world. Everybody wants to change the world. But no one, no one wants to die. Wanna try, wanna try, wanna try, wanna try, wanna try now. I'll be your detonator!

(Na Na Na...) Make now apology.
(Na Na Na...) It's death or victory.
(Na Na Na...) On my authority. Crash and burn, young and loaded.
(Na Na Na...) Drop like a bullet shell.
(Na Na Na...) Dress like a sleeper cell.
(Na Na Na...) I'd rather go to Hell
than be in Purgatory. Cut my hair, gag and bore me. Pull this pin, let this world explode.

"Gee, that is so good!" I yelped, leaning down and planting a kiss to his lips.

"Thank you!" He chuckled into the connection.

"It really was good, man." Mikey smiled, patting his shoulder.

"Thanks, Kobra. But it wouldn't be nearly this good without all that kick ass instrumentals. You both killed them." I simply smiled, looking to Mikey with a nod.

"Welp, it's nearly 2 am and I have class tomorrow, so Imma go." Mikey said through a yawn.

"Yeah, we should probably get going as well." Gerard added, closing down the editor and shutting down his computer. I put Pansy back into her case and slung the strap over my shoulder before following them both out, flipping out the light.

Gee locked the door and we walked from the studio and out onto the dimly lighted sidewalk. Every 10 feet there was a ball of orange on the pavement due to the light right above it as we walked home.

About half way there, Gerard slowed down so he was matching my strides and slipped his fingers between mine, swinging our arms back and forth slightly.

I smiled to myself and looked down at my feet until we reached the parking lot.

"Do you want me to tell Mom, Ray and Bob bye for ya?" Mikey asked, inching away.

"Do you like Ray and Bob could stop by the apartment before they left?"

"I'll see if they can and call ya tomorrow."

"Okay. And just tell Mom I said bye and I love her and all that mushy shit." Gee chuckled.

"Alright, will do Party." Mikey replied before turned around and walking down the sidewalk to his own house.

Gerard and I walked in silence up to our apartment. Once we walked in, I went over and flopped down on the couch, my husband sitting down next to me.

"Frankie, I've been thinking." He started, looking over to me.

"What about?"

"Adoption."

"Really? What about adoption?"

"Adoption as in us adopting a kid. It'll be expensive but I really want to do it...I ant to do it with you."

"Are you serious?" I nearly yelped, shifting myself so I was facing him.

"Yes sweetheart. I was actually looking into it a little last night and if we want, we can have someone literally have the baby for us. Like we can use you're sperm and a woman will have it for us. So we don't have to wait but nine months to bring it home instead of however many long. And we wouldn't have to travel anywhere. We could probably find someone right here in Manhattan."

"Oh my God. Gerard that would be so amazing! But are you sure you want to do that? What about the...y'know..."

"I've thought about that and I'm willing to not think about that. I'm sure this is what I want, Frank. I don't care if something happens to me. I want you to be happy." he smiled, leaning in and kissing me. I couldn't help but smile into the connection, giving a small nod after he pulled away.

"Okay." I whispered, still smiling probably the biggest I ever have before.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, sorry I haven't updated in a while.
I write this story on www.mychemicalromancefanfiction.com if you wanna read them before I post them on here.
I also write two others on that site so yeah. :3