‹ Prequel: Faith In Light
Sequel: Die for You

My Fallen Angel

Chapter 13

The warm sunlight hit me bright the following morning. It was the final day of the tour, me, Bam and Rob went all over Europe, England, Italy, Finland, Germany, Switzerland, and now Russia. We were staying in St. Petersburg for the last parts of the tour and the final demos. I was excited because after all this, I was finally going home to my perfect husband, Andy. I smiled brightly as I got up out of bed and changed into a Batman t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and my DC's. I then pulled my black and red layered hair into a ponytail and I went on Twitter on my Droid. I saw that Andy was on the last branches of his tour and it got me more excited. I couldn't wait to see my Light. I then posted on Twitter:

Faith_Blackburn: Russia this week! Last branch of the Euro tour with @Bam_Margera and @robdyrdek. Can't wait to come home to my Light, @AndyBVB. I missed you so much!

As I grabbed my board and headed out, my Droid buzzed with a message from Twitter, telling me that I got a response. I smirked and I picked it up and opened the message.

@AndyBVB: I can't wait to see you, my Faith. @Faith_Blackburn. I missed you too and love you so much.

Bam and Rob also retweeted me and I smiled as I headed to the lobby and I went out and met with Bam and Rob, who were interacting with fans. Just knowing that Andy was excited to see me when I'm heading home made it a lot better. We took the van to the first skatepark in Russia, and Russia was really nice, in the summer, it wasn't that hot, it was just warm, which was nice. Russia's so beautiful and lovely. I really want to come back here. Might make Andy take me here again. I snorted to myself as I thought of it. We got out and when I started skating, I felt like a lot of things left my mind. I did a lipslide on a handrail and kickflipped as Rob did a few tricks and Bam did as well, I didn't really pay attention, I just wanted to get it over with so I could see Light.

I then did a laser flip and the crowd cheered as the demo came to a close. I smiled brightly and took the infamous bow as Bam laughed and Rob rolled his eyes in amusement. That was the last demo of the tour. We leave Europe in the morning. Rob and Bam and I headed out and we had a signing after the demo, we signed stuff and it turned out to be the best tour ever. I had a lot of fun with my friends and I loved it, but I was looking forward to being with my Light.

As we headed back to the hotel, I tweeted once again, this time quoting 'Home' by Daughtry:

Faith_Blackburn: I'm going home, back to the place where I belong and where your love has always been enough for me. @AndyBVB

The next morning, I took a flight back home to LA to see my Light. I was excited to see him and be with him again. Bam, Rob and I headed out together and I scanned the scene for my hubby. I then saw him, decked out in all black, with a bouquet of black dahlias in his hand. I squealed softly and heard Rob's laughter as I ran for Andy. Andy smiled as he caught me in his arms. I giggled softly as he set me down and I saw the softness and love glitter in his icy blue eyes.

"Faith." He murmured. I wrapped my arms around him.

"Light," I whispered. He leaned and kissed me deeply and passionately. I missed him so much, his kiss and everything. Having him with me. He broke the kiss and pressed his lips to my temple.

"I missed you, Light." I murmured. He stroked my hair gently, running his fingers through my hair.

"I missed you, Faith." He told me. "So much."

I smiled brightly before he kissed me again and we headed out together, I couldn't wait to get home and spend time with Andy. I missed him so much while I was away and I needed him.

"How was the tour?" I asked.

"It was great, but it would've been better if you were there." He replied, as he drove us home. I reached over and took his hand in mine. He squeezed my fingers gently.

"That's how I feel. I couldn't skate without you." I said. He smiled as I kissed his cheek. I missed my Light and I'm glad to be home with him now. We headed home and as soon as I walked into the door, I was greeted by Phantom and Crow. I smiled brightly and picked Phantom up and stroked his fur. Phantom purred loudly and I giggled softly. I loved my Light so much and was just glad to be with him again. That tour was hell. I was extremely exhausted too, damn jet-lag does that to a skater. I headed upstairs and placed all my stuff down and just collapsed on the bed. Phantom sat with me and Andy chuckled softly.

"I see someone's exhausted." Andy said. I nodded my head and crossed my legs on the bed.

"Damn jet-lag kills skaters like me," I stifled a yawn and he laughed softly. "Stay with me?"

"Course," He murmured, laying with me and he took me in his arms. I lay my head on him and closed my eyes for a little while, letting sleep consume me. I inhaled his familiar scent and that was my reminder that I was indeed home with Light. I felt his fingers run through my hair gently and his lips brush against my forehead.

"I love you, my Faith. I'm glad you're home." He whispered. I opened my eyes and looked up into his icy blue eyes.

"I'm glad to be home too, my Light."

He kissed me gently and he let me go back to sleep, which is what I wanted since I arrived home. It felt so good to be home. It really did. I missed being with my husband and missed being close to him. I just snuggled up closer to him and enjoyed it, his warmth and his scent lingering all around me.