‹ Prequel: My Fallen Angel
Sequel: In the End

Die for You

Chapter 19

I was awoken early because Andy and I had to go do Jericho's Radio Show, Rock of Jericho. I quickly showered, I threw my hair up into a bun and I wore a crop top that had a tiger on it, black jeans that had rips in them and my DC shoes. I wore silver eyeshadow, black eyeliner and light pink lips. I hated being awake at this sort of hour, because it wasn't me. I slept longer than this, but Andy promised Jericho when he talked to him at the Golden Gods and I wasn't gonna let Jericho down. We headed down to the studio where Nikki Sixx of Motley Crue, one of Andy's good friends, had his show, Sixx Sense. We waited outside while Jericho was still on the air and he played a Black Veil Brides song and he said that the show would be back with me and Andy in the studio. After he went off the air, he gestured for me and Andy to come in. Andy gave Jericho a hug and I did the same before we took a seat together. I sat indian style in the chair, like CM Punk does. Andy then took my hand in his and he pulled me closer to him. I smiled.

"Welcome back to Rock of Jericho! Today, we have two very special guests and good friends of mine," Jericho said. "The beautiful Lacey Blackburn-Biersack and the not so beautiful, Andy Biersack of Black Veil Brides!"

Andy rolled his eyes at Jericho's comment and I giggled softly.

"Shut up, Y2J." Andy said, with amusement. "But it is great to be here. Thank you for having us, Jericho."

"It is," I said. "Again, thank you."

Jericho smiled brightly.

"Anytime," Jericho replied. "So, tell us, what's been going on with you two?"

"Well, Lacey here was on The Voice just recently and she won," Andy said. "She's been working with Adam Levine, her coach on the show."

"Really?" Jericho's voice a spark of shock in it. "Congrats, Lacey. That's awesome."

"Thank you, Chris," I said. "It's been a lot of fun, being able to do The Voice and to have such an incredible coach like Adam."

"And what about you, Biersack?" Jericho said to Andy.

"Just been doing a lot of touring," Andy replied. "We got Warped Tour coming up and just announced, that we're doing another tour with Bullet For My Valentine."

"That's awesome." Jericho said. "How'd that happen with you and the guys in Bullet?"

"We're actually really good friends with them," Andy told him. "And I've been wanting to do a show with them for sometime. And now's the chance."

"I'm also going to be playing shows at Warped Tour as well," I said. "I have a few dates lined up. From later in June to August 4th or something like that."

Jericho talked with Andy and I about quite a few things, like from Andy's record, Wretched And Divine and how I was able to sing Lost It All with him, music and wrestling, which was weird, but it was cool to talk about. Andy and I had a blast and it was fun talking with Jericho. it was like as if this stuff wasn't live and we were just talking like friends should.

"But, there is one thing I want to know," Jericho asked. "Where did you both come up with your nicknames for each other? 'Faith' and 'Light'?"

"Well," I said. "I was going through a hard time in my life, I was fighting a demon and I was stuck in a dark place that I knew that there was no way out and I needed something to pull me free from the darkness. Then, I went to a Black Veil Brides concert with Bam Margera and I meet this, black haired, pale skinned and electric blue eyed angel and I was like, 'That's my Light'. The light that I've been searching for all my life."

"And I call her Faith because she was, again, going through a hard time in her life and she needed something to get her through it all," Andy said. "I figured that if I gave her a little Faith that she needs to become stronger and to cement her into something bigger and better than what she was facing that she would see that the world isn't dark at all. And she also gives me some Faith as well."

I looked over at Andy and I kissed him on the cheek. Andy smiled and he kissed my temple.

"We also have our nicknames tattooed," I said. "On our hands. Mine is done in his handwriting and his is done in mine."

Andy and I showed Jericho our hands, my right hand that had 'Light' tattooed and his left with 'Faith'. Jericho nodded and I chuckled. It was a lot of fun chatting with Jericho.

After the radio show, Andy and I had a lot of press stuff that we needed to do, I had interviews about what I'm going to do after winning The Voice and all that stuff. I headed home after the last interview and I had to pack for Warped Tour. I couldn't wait to get out there and perform my shows, but, until then, I was joining Andy and the boys on tour. I packed my corsets, crop tops, jeans, shorts, boots, my skate shoes and my skateboard, obviously. Andy and the boys and I were heading out tomorrow, to Portland, Oregon. Which is the first stop on the tour. I packed Blayde's stuff as well. Might as well bring her to her first Warped Tour. She's gonna love it. A soft smile came across my face as I set my suitcase beside Blayde's and Andy's. I was excited to be going with Andy on tour. Last time, I couldn't, because I was pregnant with Blayde. I looked over at my Light, he had a huge smile on his face before he pulled me close. I giggled softly.

"I'm so glad that you're coming, Faith." Andy murmured. "I missed you so much."

"Aw, Light." I whispered, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I missed you too."

Andy kissed me softly and then he kissed my neck gently. I chuckled softly and stroked Andy's blonde hair with my fingers. Andy's soft electric icy blue eyes met mine and he stroked my face before he kissed me on the temple. I smiled and I pecked him on the cheek.

"I love you, Light." I said. Andy gave me another warm kiss and he held me closer to him.

"I love you, Faith." He whispered. I was just excited to go to Warped tour. I couldn't wait to get there.

The next day, Andy, Blayde and I got on our tour bus and we took the drive down to the first Warped show, which was in Portland, Oregon. Portland was beautiful and breath taking, I dressed in a black crop top that was sleeveless and it had studs on the bottom, black shorts, fish nets and a pair of heeled boots. I brushed my straight hair and then pulled it into a ponytail and I dabbed some black eyeshadow, eyeliner and red lipstick. I smiled at my reflection in the mirror. Blayde was asleep in her bunk and it gave me a couple of hours to kill with Andy before she would wake up. I decided to have a skate session. The fans weren't here yet, so it left the place empty for me to skate. I began skating around, taking in the scenery for a moment, it was a nice sunny day and I did a few tricks. it almost seems impossible to skate in high heels, but I did it, it just took practice to do so. Andy was doing rehearsals and as I took a last look around, I saw a face that I knew all too well. I narrowed my eyes and then it hit me. Blaze. Blaze stood there, his long black hair swishing away and his dark grey, almost black eyes glimmering, with his arms crossed and a sick smile on his face. I panicked and screamed. Andy heard my cries and he raced for me.

"Lacey!" Andy ran up to me as I fell down to my knees. Hot tears fell down my face as Andy knelt down beside me. I began to whimper and shake. He was back. How could this happen? He was just arrested! Unless, he broke out of prison. I cringed as Andy touched me.

"What's the matter, Faith?" He asked.

"L-Light, Blaze is h-here in the audience," I stuttered. "Front row."

Andy quickly moved me behind him and he looked over at the front row and he saw Blaze standing there and anger coursed through him like venom.

"Son of a bitch." Andy's voice was full of fury.

"We can't kick him out, Light." I said. "Cause he's not doing anything wrong. It's a public event."

Andy groaned angrily but he agreed with me because he knew that I was right. We couldn't do anything unless Blaze does anything.

"Damn it," Andy replied. "That's right. But I don't trust him."

I thought about it for a moment before speaking again.

"Have a security guard stand by the stage and keep an eye on Blaze in case he tries anything." I told him.

Andy let out a sigh and he considered what I said.

"Allright," He said. "But, come backstage. This way I know you're safe."

I sighed and I raised my hands in surrender. He was right, as long as I was hidden away from Blaze and I would be safe without him seeing me. Andy took my hand and he lead me backstage. As soon as we were backstage, I let out a groan. Why does Blaze always do this to me? Try to corner me and get me? Why? I thought.

"Why the hell does he have this effect on me?" I said. "It's just stupid."

Andy's hand lifted up my chin so that my eyes met his soft icy electric blue ones and he stroked my face with his fingers.

"He just can't seem to let things go." He murmured. "And he's not gonna hurt you while I'm here, Faith."

I took Andy's hand in mine and I gently squeezed his fingers.

"You definitely are the Light at the end of the tunnel," I whispered. A loving smile came across his face before he kissed me ever so sweetly. We pulled apart and he kissed my forehead and he held me close to him for a little bit before he let me go and went on stage. I listened as he sang to the BVB Army and I could see that Andy had his eyes on Blaze, like a death glare. Blaze glared back at Andy and he gave him a sick smile that made Andy flip him off. I giggled because Andy's not afraid to speak his mind and Pipebomb a hater, like CM Punk does.

"I love you, Light!" I yelled to Andy, Andy looked over at me and smiled as he continued singing. Andy then had me come onstage to sing 'Lost It All' and 'In The End' with him and by that time, I noticed that Blaze was gone. I could breathe, for once. But, in my heart, I knew Blaze wasn't going away just yet. I felt comfortable in my own skin. I really did, because I had that pressure off my chest. After the show, Andy and I headed to the bus for me to change clothes. I changed into a black leather corset that had studs and it stopped at my waist, black shorts, fishnets and black high heeled boots. I pulled my hair out of the ponytail. I had a performance at the second stage in a few minutes. I put on one fishnet fingerless glove on my left hand, I put on my silver cross earrings, a black onyx bracelet, a gold spike bracelet and a cross necklace made out of black onyx. Andy and I headed out, hand in hand to the other stage. I performed every song on my set list from The Voice and I had Andy do 'Broken' with me. When we sang together, everyone could see the love that we had for each other and the chemistry. It was a great show. Andy and I headed back to our tour bus and I changed into something more comfortable, a Young and Reckless 'Start A Riot' tank top and shorts. Andy and I cuddled up together on the couch, I was reading the graphic novel version of V for Vendetta, Blayde was fast asleep in her bunk and Andy was watching Batman, of course. Damn him and Batman. I rolled my eyes to myself.

"Faith?" Andy murmured. I leaned my head up and I met his soft electric icy blue eyes.

"Yes, Light?" I replied. Andy took my face in his hands and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you." He whispered. I kissed him gently and ever so sweetly, draping an arm around his neck as he held me closer to him. We pulled away a few moments later.

"I love you too," I said. "Sing to me, Light."

He smiled and held me closer as he began to sing 'The Mortician's Daughter' softly to me and as he did so, my eyes began to close and I began to sleep. I felt Andy's fingers run through my hair as the singing led to just him humming and I smiled in my sleep. I then felt Andy carry me to bed in his arms.