‹ Prequel: My Fallen Angel
Sequel: In the End

Die for You

Chapter 22

I was sitting in front of the vanity, getting my hair straightened for the new shoot that Andy and I were doing for his friend, Sean's photo company, Sedition. I wore my AJ Lee 'Love Bites' shirt, it was black and the letter 'o' in Love had a spider in the middle and the words were done in clips from a magazine. I had black eyeshadow over my eyes, dark red lipstick and I even had makeup on that make my pale skin even more pale. I wore a pair of black leggings with a pair of combat boots that made my 5'11" height more taller. I then took a couple of black feathers and put them in my hair. I even took one of Andy's gloves and wore it on my left hand, leaving my right tattooed hand exposed, skull earrings were in my ears, I wore the cross that Andy gave me as well. I watched as Andy, who was dressed up wonderfully in a suit, get his shots taken. I smiled as he looked so amazing and kept all his looks professional. I saw that Andy was now sitting like CM Punk does when he's in the ring, and he had a mic in his hand. I chuckled, just like Punk. He knows now that the mic is not just a mic but a Pipebomb as well. Then it was my turn to go, I headed over and my first pose was similar to AJ Lee's. I twisted a piece of my hair around my finger, cocked my head a little and I smiled as the shots were taken. I also did a shot where my legs were together, my head was back and my hand was in my hair. I had done one on my knees and I had my hands up, I had my head down and my hands together, then I was back up on my feet and I had my hands on the back of my head. Andy was sitting on the chair, watching me with a smile on his face.

"You look so beautiful, Faith." Andy mouthed to me, which made me smile.

"Thanks, Light." I mouthed back.

Another shot was of me with my left leg down and my right leg over, with my left arm out and I had another strand of my hair in my finger and gave a sweet smile. I then decided to lay on the ground, with my Fozzy tattoo exposed and my tattooed hand shown. I then just sat with my head cocked. I looked over my shoulder as the shot was taken of the back of my AJ Lee shirt. I then sat with my hands on my hips as well. There were some up close shots of me as well. Another shot was of me with my feet together and I ran my fingers through my hair. Then it was time for Andy to come into the shots. I smiled as Andy lifted me up into his arms, I met his soft icy blue eyes, the shots were taken of my intense stare into his eyes. Andy then leaned and kissed my lips and heard the camera shots. We broke apart and there were a couple shots of me being in Andy's arms, one where he had his arm around me and I had mine around his neck. Andy then had his arm around my waist as I leaned into him. I looked at him as he looked away for another shot. The last shot was of Andy coming toward me, I had my arm around his neck, my hand on my hip and he had his hand around my waist. The shoot wrapped up and I went to get my makeup changed. After I got my stuff, Andy pulled me close and he kissed my forehead and I smiled.

"You looked amazing, Faith." He said, as he played with my hand. I kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks, my Light. You didn't look so bad yourself." I whispered. He kissed me softly before we headed home together. I only had about a month left before Andy had to leave to go on tour with Bullet For My Valentine. That tore at my heart. I was gonna have to deal with Andy being gone until almost December. I sighed softly and shut my eyes as he took the drive back to our house. I felt as if someone had carved a chunk out of my heart and it was hurting. I kept my eyes closed so that I wouldn't cry. I hate being apart from Andy. It always killed me a little bit every time. As I headed inside with Andy, I just wanted to hide upstairs and let my pain that was keeping an veil around me loose. I then headed downstairs to our studio and I sat in front of the piano and began to write a new song, called 'Good Enough'. Because it fit all the times I judged myself while I began to fall for Andy. At least the new song kept me at bay as I tried to let the pain out about him leaving. I glanced at the song in front of me:

I hated this, being apart for so long and not knowing if you'll ever see your loved one again. Which is why I wrote 'My Heart Is Broken' because I was in a dark place when Andy had to leave for one of his tours, and it made me feel like whenever he wasn't around, Blaze would be watching me, and that scared me. I feel as if when Andy's gone, he can't keep Blaze away and I would get so scared that I wouldn't even step outside without being paranoid. I didn't realize that I was crying til I saw the stains on the notebook's paper. I closed up the book and I went outside to breathe. I leaned over the balcony, taking a deep breath and trying to hold it together before falling back against the wall, I wrapped my arms around my knees, sobbing.

"Faith?" I heard Andy call my name, but I ignored his voice. I buried my face in my knees, sniffling softly. I was really gonna miss Andy. A lot. I then heard his footsteps approach.

"Lacey?" I heard his voice again. I then heard a deep sigh because I knew he had found me. Andy knelt down in front of me and I kept my face buried.

"There you are." Andy murmured, I then looked up at him and his simple smile faded. "Faith? Hey, what's wrong?"

"You're leaving," I sobbed. "That's what's wrong, Light!"

Andy cringed as I let out that yell and then his eyes softened. He touched my face with his hand and wiped my tears away. He then sat down and pulled me into his lap.

"Faith," He whispered. "I'm not gonna be gone for long. I'll be back soon. I promise."

"I'm gonna miss you, Light." I sniffled. "I hate being away from you."

"Don't think I don't know that." Andy said, stroking my hair. "It kills me when I'm away from you too, my love."

"I don't like this. I hate it." I buried my face in his chest. Andy kissed the top of my head.

"I know, my love. I know," His voice was soft and gentle. "Shh. It's gonna be allright, baby. I promise. No more tears. Please? No more tears."

I looked up into his soft icy blue eyes and he kissed my forehead and my temple.

"I love you," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. "You always just know what to say, Light. I love you so much."

Andy gave me a soft kiss and he held me close to him, I breathed his scent and I felt so much better. He leaned his head against mine and he smiled softly.

"I love you too, Faith. Always." He told me. I smiled and kissed him again for a few moments, before he pulled away.

"Faith." He said.

"Yes, Light?"

"Before I leave," He whispered. "Please. Let me make love to you."

Those words he spoke warmed my heart and I couldn't help but smile. I couldn't let that opportunity slip away, besides, Andy's leaving in a few weeks. I had to at least enjoy what I could with him. I nodded my head and Andy smiled softly, before leaning in to kiss me softly. He lifted me up into his arms and carried me up to our bedroom. I let out a little giggle as he set me down on the bed gently. I let my Ipod play on shuffle and the first song that played was 'Brandon Lee' by The 69 Eyes. We broke apart as he reached for my AJ Lee shirt, I gently raised my arms so that he could slip it off of me. He then just pulled his own shirt off and as we kissed again, he broke away so that he could kiss my skin. He began with my neck, collarbones, he even kissed my scars that lined my body from Blaze, who had cut me open with broken glass. He then just tugged my black jeans off my body and the rest of my clothes. I lay there, bare, as he kissed my skin again, but he kissed every inch of my body. I ran my fingers across his tattoos and dug my other hand into his blonde hair, clutching him closer to me as I let out a soft moan.

Just like the moon does
We rise'n'shine'n'fall
Over you that I rise'n'shine'n'crawl
Victims aren't we all

What would there be beyond the eyes of Brandon Lee
Could there be a revenging angel left to bleed
Wanted the truth, wanted the faith
More than anything else in this world
But we are doomed body and soul marooned
I would never give in

Just like the moon does
We rise'n'shine'n'fall
Over you that I rise'n'shine'n'crawl
Victims aren't we all

Soon enough, we were both bare, and he then shifted himself inside of me. I let out quiet whimpers before they turned into moans that got louder and louder with every move that he made. He kissed me and I dug my nails into his back and dragged them down his back. I heard him growl in his throat as he continued to kiss me. We both hit our peak and let go. He collapsed beside me and he pulled me close to him. I smiled brightly and I never felt so happy in that moment. Andy and I snuggled up in each other's arms and watched The Crow together. Andy stroked my hair and he kissed my neck and collarbone softly. He played with my hand.

"I love you," I heard him say. I looked into his soft blue eyes and kissed him on the cheek.

"I love you more, Light." I replied. He pecked my lips and he kissed my forehead. I lay my head on his chest.

"Light." I murmured.

"Yeah, Faith?"

"I'm scared." I whispered. Andy paused the film and looked at me. He lifted my chin with his fingers so my eyes met his icy blue eyes.

"Why, Faith?" He murmured.

"I feel, as if when your away, I feel as if Blaze's watching us, Blayde and I," I said, forcing back tears. Andy stroked my hair softly and he kissed my head.

"You feel as if I can't protect you?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Oh, Faith. He's not here. He won't hurt you or Blayde. I won't let that happen. You have nothing to worry about. I'm here. Even if I'm not here, I will always be with you."

I smiled and I kissed his chest. Andy smirked and he kissed my temple.

"Thank you, Light." I replied. "I love you."

"I love you," He kissed me again before I cuddled back up with him and took a deep breath. I had nothing to worry about, Blaze hasn't shown up in a while, I didn't know why I was freaking out. Besides, I had my Light with me for a few more weeks so I didn't need to worry. I really didn't. He played the film again and I heard him quote Eric Draven's lines and I smiled as I closed my eyes and went to sleep.