‹ Prequel: My Fallen Angel
Sequel: In the End

Die for You

Chapter 4

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Wake up!" I groaned softly as I heard my daughter, Blayde jumping up on the bed. I woke up and sat up. Blayde was wearing a Black Veil Brides tanktop and black pajama bottoms with paw prints on them. I smiled and scooped her up in my arms, making her squeal with laughter. Which made me giggle. It only meant one thing. My birthday was today. I was officially 25 years old.

"Did Daddy send you in here?" I asked. Blayde nodded her head up and down, her dark blue eyes sparkling with delight. I rolled my eyes and then stuck my tongue out. Blayde giggled softly. I then looked up to see that Andy had come into the room. His onyx black hair was long and past his shoulders again, and his icy blue eyes sparkled with love and affection and he had an amused smile on his face. He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms.

"Good job, Blayde. You woke Mommy up." Andy said. "Go downstairs and play with Crow and Phantom, and I'll make you something to eat in a bit."

Blayde jumped up and she raced downstairs, leaving me and Andy alone. I made a gesture for him to come over, and he did. I wrapped my arms around him and he slipped his arms around my waist.

"Happy Birthday, beautiful." He murmured. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you, my Light." I whispered. Andy kissed me softly, and I could taste the cigarettes in his breath. We pulled apart and he pecked my lips again.

It's been a few days since I had the nightmare about Blaze. As all of my dreams come, they all go. But, it left me wondering. What was Blaze's game plan this time? Was it for Andy? I hoped not and I prayed that I didn't have to be on Blayde. The last thing I wanted to worry about was my ex having a plan against either my husband or my daughter. Andy noticed that I was lost in thought and he lifted my chin, so that our eyes met again.

"What's wrong, Faith?" He said.

"I can't help but think about Blaze.."

He slienced me by putting his fingers on my mouth.

"Don't. He isn't gonna hurt you or Blayde. I won't let that happen. I won't." He told me. "Don't worry."

I nodded and he let his hand go and he held me closer to him.

"I love you," I murmured. Andy kissed my forehead gently.

"I love you too, Faith." He whispered. I hugged him tighter to me and he let out of a soft noise in his throat. I then heard a loud squeal coming from downstairs that made me jump, but then I knew it was Blayde. Andy started laughing.

"I see that she takes more after me than you, Faith." Andy said.

"Shut up, Light. She takes after both of us." I replied, amusement in my voice. Andy chuckled and kissed me again before we both headed downstairs. Blayde was playing with Crow and Phantom. She had Phantom's rod toy with a mouse on it and Phantom was pawing at it gently. Crow was beside her, purring softly. Ever since Blayde was born, Phantom and Crow became attached to her and they had such a great bond. It warmed my heart and Andy's everytime when we watched them play with her. Andy and I sat and just watched our daughter play. I loved seeing her happy. Andy pulled me to him and he kissed my temple.

"She's so adorable," I murmured.

"She is," Andy's voice was soft and gentle. "But she won't be as adorable as her mother."

I blushed. Damn it, Light. He still knows how to do that. I thought, but I let it slide, because of the scene in front of me.

"Blayde," I said. Blayde stopped playing with Phantom and she turned her attention to me. She came over and I wrapped her in my arms. Andy kissed her temple.

"Yes, mommy?" Blayde replied, in her soft high pitched voice.

"How would you like to see Auntie Juliet?" I asked. Blayde squealed softly and I couldn't help but giggle. She inherited that from me, alright.

"I'd love to see Auntie Juliet." Blayde told me. I smiled.

"Good. Because I'm gonna let you spend the night with her. Because Daddy and I need sometime to ourselves."

"Yay! Thank you, mom!"

Seeing her smile made me feel good, makes me realize that I can be a great mom and her happiness was my goal. Andy then scooped Blayde up and spun her around and then he kissed her forehead. Blayde then buried her head on his chest and seeing that alone, was adorable. I quickly grabbed my Iphone and I took a shot of them together.

"I love you, daddy." Blayde whispered. Andy smiled brightly and he stroked her blond hair.

"I love you, my Fallen Angel." He murmured. "Let's get you packed up to see Aunt Juliet."

I laughed as I watched Andy and Blayde race to her room. I swear he's more of a child than a dad to Blayde sometimes. I thought. I then headed into the kitchen to make them something to bite on. I debated on several things, then I decided on making my infamous Vanilla French Toast. I began cooking and I hummed 'Coffin' under my breath. I put the toast in the plate and as I did that, Andy came into the room, with Blayde's Black Veil Brides backpack and Blayde was riding on his back, piggie back style. He set it down and he placed her down on her feet.

"That smells good, mommy." Blayde said, as she sat on the barstool. Andy wrapped me up in his arms and he kissed my temple.

"That does. Smells awesome, my love." He murmured.

"Well, grab some, Light." I said. Andy let go and headed over to get his fill of my infamous Vanilla French Toast. I then smiled to myself and ate alongside with my husband and my daughter. Blayde was changed into her Automatic Loveletter shirt, and a black skirt. She wore DC shoes too and the doorbell rang as Blayde finished her breakfast. I went over and answered it. It was Juliet. She wore a black leather shirt, a snake skin top and matching skinny jeans and black high heeled boots. I invited her in.

"Aunt Juliet!" Blayde squealed and she ran for Juliet. Juliet opened her arms and hugged her tightly.

"Hi, Blayde." Juliet replied. "You ready to go have some fun?"

"Yep!" Blayde replied. "Bye, mom. Bye, Daddy!"

"Bye, Blayde!" Andy and I said at the same time. As the door closed and I heard Juliet's car leave, I smiled to myself, knowing that I had the house and Andy to myself for the day. Andy then wrapped his arms around me and he kissed my shoulder and up my neck. I closed my eyes, lavishing in the passion. I'd forgotten how good that felt. Andy then turned me around, so that my eyes met his icy blue ones.

"Come on." He extended his hand to me and I took it. He and I headed upstairs for some much needed time together. We lay in bed together, Andy had his arms around me, and I lay my head on him. He hummed 'The Mortician's Daughter' to me softly. I stroked his tattoos gently with my hand before his hand caught mine and he kissed the back of my hand softly, his lip ring leaving a cool sensation on my skin. We just snuggled up together and watched the newest Resident Evil, Retribution. I loved those movies. Alice was a badass heroine.

"Faith?"

"Hmm?" I lifted my head up so that I stared into Andy's soft blue eyes. He caressed my face with his hand and stroked my jawline.

"I have something for you." He said. He leaned over and he pulled out a small box. I narrowed my eyes and I then opened the box. Inside was a cross necklace, it was white gold and covered in black diamonds. My mouth dropped.

"Oh, Light." I whispered. "It's beautiful."

Andy smiled and then he took the cross out of the box.

"I also had it custom made." He said. "Flip it over."

I took it and flipped it over and on the back was my nickname, 'Faith' engraved in diamonds. Tears filled my eyes. This was the best thing that Andy had ever given me. It topped the key necklace and the bat wings and heart necklace he'd given to me before.

"What do you think?"

I kissed his cheek and hugged him tightly.

"I love it." I told him. "Thank you, Light."

He then placed the cross onto my neck and the black diamonds sparkled with delight. I kissed him deeply and passionately. Andy took my face in his hands and he kissed me back before he let me go.

"I love you." I murmured. "So much, Light."

"I love you too, baby." He whispered, kissing me again. "So, birthday girl, what do you wanna do on your special day?"

"All I want is my Light." I said. He then held me close to him and I stroked his long black hair.

We spent most of the day snuggled up in each other's arms, later on that night, Andy and I headed out together for my birthday dinner. Kat, Jericho, Bam and Rob had also come along. It was crazy. I was 25 and I had the perfect husband and a lovely daughter. Nothing could be better.

"So, Lace. Are you gonna teach Blayde to skate?" Kat asked. I thought about it and nodded my head. I did want to teach her to skate as a back up plan, but whatever Blayde had set to be was her own thing.

"I do want to teach her how to skate, but I don't know." I replied. "It's all up to her."

"That's right." Andy replied. "It's whatever she wants to do."

Kat nodded and Bam patted me on the shoulder.

"Blayde's the best niece ever," Bam said. "She's so adorable, but damn, when she screams, I can tell where she gets it from."

I then playfully glared at Andy and Andy rolled his eyes.

"Oh, yeah, blame it on me." Andy retorted, playfully. I giggled and kissed Andy's cheek.

"Course, Light. You're known for screaming in your songs. Of course she's gonna get it from you." I told him, amusement cracking an edge in my voice.

Andy smirked a little and he wrapped his arm around me and held me close to him.

"That's great. Lacey birthed the next generation of Black Veil Brides!" Jericho interupted. Andy flipped Jericho off and I laughed softly.

"He has a point, Andy." Rob said. "She might become the next singer for Black Veil Brides if she can scream like that."

"I guess you're right, Dyrdek. But, it's up to Blayde. I do want her to be successful when she's older." Andy told him.

He was right. It was up to Blayde on what she wanted to be when she got older and Andy and I were gonna support her through it all. After my birthday dinner, Andy and I headed over to the beach for some alone time. We walked on the shoreline, hand in hand. The water hitting the shore in a motion. We ended up sitting together on the shore together. He had brought a blanket and he wrapped it around me and him and he pulled me into his embrace.

"I love that you're my girl," He said. I met his icy blue eyes, that were soft and gentle. I smiled softly and tightened my arms around him.

"Why's that, Light?" I asked. Andy's fingers stroked my jawline.

"Because. You're so beautiful and I wouldn't imagine being with anyone else than you, baby." He whispered. "And I love seeing your face when I wake up every morning. You put a smile on my face."

Tears filled up my eyes. That was so sweet of him to say that. I quickly blinked them away and I took his hands in mine.

"Aw, Light." I murmured. "I love you."

"I love you too, beautiful." He kissed my temple. "Always have, always will."

I just snuggled up to him more and I just soaked in the scene, the waves hitting the shoreline and the warmth of my husband being this close to me.

"You'll always be my Light." I said. "The Light that brightens up my life every single day. The Light that I've been searching for since."

"And you'll always be my Faith," He murmured. "Because you give me Faith."

I smiled brightly and he kissed me again, a simple peck on my lips and I continued soaking in the scene and how romantic and beautiful it was.