‹ Prequel: My Fallen Angel
Sequel: In the End

Die for You

Chapter 5

I woke up the next morning to the warmth of sunlight greeting me for the day, I turned over and looked over at my Light. Andy was asleep, his long black hair was over his face. It was so cute. I carefully moved his hair from his eyes, making him smile in his sleep. I didn't want to leave the moment that I was in, but I had a shoot to do for Nitro Circus. Nitro Circus is a group of stuntmen and Travis Pastrana, my good friend, motorcross racer and now Nascar driver, brought me along to do all the skate stunts. It would be the first time since I'd seen the whole crew. I missed them all so much. Especially Jolene. Jolene Van Vugt, my best girlfriend, is a professional motorcross racer and she rides for Nitro Circus as well. I got up out of bed without waking Andy and I headed to shower. After I showered, I pulled my black and red layered hair into a ponytail and I wore a Nitro Circus shirt, black jeans and DC's. I took another look at my husband's sleeping form and I giggled softly. He was so cute when he's sleeping. I then just left a short note, telling Andy that'd I'd be gone for the Nitro Circus shoot and I'd be back in a little while.

I headed out for the shoot sight, which was an amazing motorcross track in northern California. It was beautiful and I couldn't ask for a better shoot. I got out of my 1967 Chevy Impala and I took a deep breath, the scent of pine trees all around me. I loved the smell of pine in the spring. I was rushed instantly into hair and makeup and I had a Nitro Circus tanktop that stopped above my waist, I wore black jeans and a pair of motorcross boots. My hair was down in curled ringlets and I had black eyeshadow and red lips.

"Lacey!" I heard a voice I knew too well. I turned around and I saw Jolene. She was wearing a red Nitro Circus tanktop and black jeans and motorcross boots. She had dyed her hair dark brown again. I smiled brightly.

"Jo!" I squealed and she hugged me tightly.

"God. It's so good to see you again, Lace!" She said. "How are you?"

"Amazing." I replied. "I'm with someone else now."

"Oh, really? Who'd you seal the deal with this time?" She teased and I rolled my eyes.

"Andy Biersack." I told her and Jo's mouth dropped in complete shock.

"Shut up. You are not with the singer of Black Veil Brides!"

"I am," My voice was full of happiness. "We're married and we have a daughter."

"Aww!" Jo said. "That's great. What's your little one's name?"

"Blayde. Blayde Marie Biersack."

"That's cute." Jolene told me.

I nodded my head as we went on set and got our shots taken. It was great seeing Jolene. I missed her so much and I needed some time to hang out with her. Even if it was for a short time. Jolene headed off to get ready for another race while I headed home. When I headed up the steps, there was a letter on the porch. I gulped softly and grabbed it. I then headed inside and I sat on the couch with the letter. Who the hell would send me a letter? Especially now? I thought. I then ripped it open with my long black nail and pulled it out.

I heard from a friend that you have a daughter now. Well, my love. I can't wait to see what our daughter looks like. ~B.

I gulped. No. No! There was no way that Blayde could be Blaze's kid! I couldn't even wrap my head around it and I froze. Blaze knows about Blayde. Damn it. There's nothing I can't do with him popping into my life again! I thought.

"Oh, my God." I murmured to myself. "This can't be fucking happening."

Andy then came in and I looked up, after seeing the look on my face, Andy came over to my side.

"Faith?" He said. "What's wrong?"

I had nothing to say and I just handed Andy the letter. Andy took it and he looked at it and instantly, a bloodcurling fury lit up in his eyes.

"No fucking way," He muttered. "There's no way."

I buried my face in my hands and I began to cry. Andy came back over and he took me into his arms.

"Shh. Hey. Faith. It's okay, my love. It's okay. We'll get through this," He whispered.

I sobbed softly and I just inhaled his cigarette scent.

"I don't know if this means that Blayde's yours or his, Light." I said, sadness cracking in my voice. Andy took my face in his hands and I saw compassion soften in his icy blue eyes.

"It doesn't matter, Faith." He murmured. "I'll always treat Blayde like she's mine. Don't cry. Please, baby. I hate seeing you cry."

"I just feel so dirty knowing that Blayde might possibly be that psycho's kid, Light." I said.

"It might not be," He told me. "Blayde's the best thing that ever happened to us, Faith."

"Even if she's not yours?" I replied, sniffling. Andy softly pressed his lips to my forehead.

"Even if she's not mine." He whispered. I sighed and just leaned back on the couch and Andy just held me to him, softly singing 'Saviour' to me. The one song that kept me calm even in the hardest of times. I just listened to his voice and I began to wonder, what's Blaze motive? I know that he wants Blayde, but it ain't gonna happen. Andy kissed my temple.

"It's gonna be okay, my Faith." He said. "I love you."

"I love you, Light." I said. "More than life itself."

Andy then kissed me softly and when we pulled away, he wiped my tears away with his fingers. It didn't really matter if Blayde was Blaze's or not, Andy would treat Blayde like she's his own daughter either way. So, I had nothing to worry about. But, I had to keep my eyes open for Blaze, because I had no idea of what he had in store next for us.