‹ Prequel: My Fallen Angel
Sequel: In the End

Die for You

Chapter 8

I woke up the next morning in pain. My shoulder muscles were still tweaked. I had tweaked them when I went to do a backflip off the Giantaramp during last night's show on my board. I groaned in pain and when I tried to stretch it out, I winced. It hurt really bad. I sighed and got out of bed and changed into a Young And Reckless 'You Refuse To Live, I Refuse To Die' t-shirt, black jeans and a pair of boots that Juliet gave me. I stood out on the porch and a warm breeze ran through my black and red hair.

I recently rejoined with Nitro Circus to do their European tour, due to constant persuasion thanks to the creator of it all, Travis Pastrana. Travis founded Nitro Circus back in 2005 and it became a big hit. I tapped my black nails to the beat of 'Wild Child', Juliet's new song that she had recently released. That song always got stuck in my head every time I heard it. I smiled and then decided to head out and find a skate park to skate in. When I walked back inside, Andy was up. Travis also thought it was a great idea to have Black Veil Brides open up for the Nitro European Tour, which was an amazing idea and Andy agreed to do it.

Even though I had been injured didn't mean that I couldn't be part of the show, if I could find a way to fix my injury, I might be able to perform. It was my idea to go off that ramp and I had gotten the consequences, but as long as I could control it, I could do the shows. I then turned to the mirror to mess with my hair a little and I then felt Andy's arms wrap themselves around me. I smiled, and just leaned against him. He pressed little kisses on my shoulder and my neck, his lip ring creating a cool chill on my skin.

"How's your shoulder, Faith?" He asked.

"Really hurts, Light." I replied.

He turned me around so that I could see his soft ice blue eyes. He took my face in his hands, his fingers stroking my jawline.

"Come here," He said.

I then was pulled down to the bed and he reached for the shirt I was wearing and I glared at him.

"Light.."

He pressed his finger over my mouth.

"Relax, Faith. It's not that." He told me. "I know something that'll make it better."

I glanced at him and sighed.

"Allright, Light. Anything'll work at this point." I said. Andy smiled and then he removed the Young & Reckless shirt I was wearing and he ran his fingers over my injured shoulder, I winced as a needle of pain ran through me.

"Where does it hurt, Faith?"

"My whole shoulder, Light."

He nodded and in that moment, his fingers began to move in a gentle yet deep circular motion. It actually felt really good. I closed my eyes and sighed in relieved pleasure. A soft smile came across his face. Damn. I had no idea that Andy could massage like that. It did work wonders, that's all I have to say. I thought. The pain that was in my shoulder began to go away and I could finally move it. I opened my eyes and smiled as Andy placed a few kisses onto my shoulder.

"Feel better?" He asked.

"Yes. Thank you, Light." I murmured, kissing him on the cheek.

"Lacey! Biersack!" I then heard Travis's voice and Jolene pounding on the door. "Get your shit together cause we're heading to Germany in a couple hours!"

"Fuck!" Andy said. "Now Pastrana tells me!"

I giggled as we hurried to get our stuff packed. I slipped on Andy's Batman shirt and his leather jacket and Andy changed into his Young And Reckless 'Reckless Youth' shirt and his jeans and leather boots. We then headed out of our hotel room. I got embraced by Lyn-Z and Jolene as Andy went to talk with Travis and Andy Bell. I then saw Andy smack Travis on the back of the head.

"Thanks for telling me! I swear to God, Pastrana. You always forget shit." Andy muttered.

"Shut up, Biersack." Travis said as Ashley, CC, Jake and Jinxx came out of their rooms. I smiled and went over to embrace the boys and I gave Ashley and CC a couple pecks on the cheek.

We all headed out to the airport and got on the first flight to Hamburg, Germany. I was exhausted and I ended up leaning on Andy's shoulder and sleeping. Andy wrapped his arm around me and he hummed 'Mortician's Daughter' to me softly, which caused me to smile in my sleep. We arrived in Germany and it was breath taking, it was my first time going to Germany. I've been to other places, but not Germany. I smiled as we all headed to our hotels to settle in and we then headed to the stadium to practice. I sat on the bottom step of the first row of seats and I just sighed. I was so bummed because I couldn't skate the shows until I recovered and it hurt as I watched the others do their tricks. Andy came over and he sat beside me as I buried my face in my hands. I couldn't take it anymore.

Andy wrapped his arm around me and I leaned into him and felt his fingers stroke my hair.

"I know it's hard not being able to perform for the fans," He murmured, kissing my temple. "I know, my love."

"I blame it all on being injured, Light. It's my fault. I shouldn't have gone on that ramp." Tears trickled in my eyes and Andy wiped them away with his fingers.

"Shh. Don't blame it on yourself." He said. "It's going to be okay, Faith."

"No, it's not, Light. I messed up my chances of skating again while I'm here." I replied, a sob escaping my throat. "It's all my fault."

Andy's icy blue eyes met mine and I could see the sympathy growing in them.

"Shh. Faith. It's not your fault, love." He whispered. "You gave everything to the fans and you should be proud of that. Yeah, you got injured, but I know you. You're stronger and better than this."

"I know, Light." I said.

He kissed my lips tenderly and his cold lip ring felt rather comforting. When we pulled apart, I felt better and more comforted.

I then turned my attention as Andy Bell went and did a backflip on his dirt bike and I just ly my head on Andy's chest and he kissed my forehead.

After a few hours of practice, the show began and I stood, watching as Andy and Black Veil Brides opened up the show for Nitro Circus. He finished the set list with 'Coffin' before handing it over to Travis and the guys. Andy, Ashley, CC, Jake and Jinxx came backstage and I was instantly wrapped in Andy's arms.

"Light! You're sweaty! Get off!" I said, giggling. Andy chuckled and then turned me around so that our eyes met.

"Only if you kiss me," He murmured. I smiled and then kissed him deeply and passionately. Andy cupped my face in his hands and he returned the kiss. We broke apart and he kissed my temple.

"I love you," He whispered.

"I love you, Light." I murmured. He kissed me again and then he pulled away. I then turned my attention to the show and Andy just held me in his arms as Travis did his double backflip for the night and Jolene did her backflip as well. I missed the energy, but once I recovered, I would being doing that too.

As the show came to a close and the boys, Lyn-Z and Jolene all came backstage, Travis came up and he stood in front of us with the MVC (Most Valuable Circus Member) trophy.

"Alright," Travis said. "The MVC is going to go to someone who really deserves it. Even though she got injured last night and isn't gonna be able to perform for the rest of the tour, she has given us enough motivation to keep on trying. The MVC is going to Lacey Biersack!"

My mouth dropped in pure shock as I walked over to Travis and he handed me the trophy and hugged me. I returned the hug and smiled brightly as Andy and the rest of the crew clapped for me.

"Thank you, Travis." I replied. "And thank you all for letting me have this tonight. I appreciate it and thank you to my amazing husband, Andy. I love you, my Light and thanks for the support and always being my rock."

Andy came over and he kissed me deeply as the crew cheered and clapped. We broke apart and Travis grabbed my wrist and lifted it up.