‹ Prequel: My Fallen Angel
Sequel: In the End

Die for You

Chapter 9

It was dark, but I could make out the shapes of trees. I was inside a forest of some sort. Blood was dripping from a wound on my forehead, arm and side. It hurt to run, but I had no choice but to. Because the one person that kept reappearing in my life was after me once again. Blaze. I then hid behind a tree and paused as I heard footsteps crunching the leaves beneath his feet. I took one look as Blaze had someone hostage. It was my husband, Andy. Andy was hurt and bleeding, he had the same wounds as I did. He had his mouth taped shut and his wrists were bound. Tears trickled in my eyes. No. Not Andy! I thought.

"Come out, come out where ever you are, Lacey!" Blaze shouted. "Unless you want me to kill your husband!"

No! I forced myself to appear and Blaze let Andy go before coming over to me, pinning me against the tree and sticking the blade to my throat.

"You think that you and that piece of shit would run away from me?" Blaze's voice was dark and full of evil. His breath smelled of death and alcohol.

"Blaze! Let me and Andy go!" I sobbed. "Please! Not Andy! Please!"

The blade sunk deeper into my flesh and I began to bleed more than the other wounds.

"Faith! Faith, wake up!" I heard Andy's voice and I opened my eyes. Sweat was dripping down my body in a cool pool. I stared into my perfect husband's concerned ice blue eyes. I then just held onto Andy and just cried. Andy stroked my hair, his fingers going through my hair gently.

"Shh." He murmured. "It's okay, my Faith. I'm here. I'm here. It's okay now. You're safe."

I sobbed and I just breathed in his scent of cigarettes and leather as I heard him sing 'Saviour' to me. The one song that always calmed me down and made me calm. That nightmare scared me shitless, but it also gave me an idea of what Blaze's new motives are. He wants to end Andy. Andy stroked my hair as he continued singing to me.

"Light," I choked out. Andy's hand lifted under my chin and he brought my eyes back to his, his fingers caressed my face and stroked my jaw line.

"Hey." He whispered. "It's okay, Faith. Everything's all right now, my love. What happened?"

I began to calm myself down and I told him. I told him everything in my dream. Blaze hurting me, me running away and Blaze having him hostage. Tears trickled down my face as I told that part. Andy cupped my face in his hands and he leaned his forehead against mine.

"Faith. Listen to me," He said. "He isn't going to hurt you anymore. I told you before. I won't let that happen."

"I know, Light." I replied. "I'm just scared."

He wiped my tears away and he kissed my forehead gently.

"You don't need to be scared, baby." He told me. "I'm here for you and I always will be."

I smiled a little and wrapped my arms around his neck, clutching him closer to me. He smiled softly and moved a strand of hair from my eyes.

"What did I do to deserve you, Light?" I murmured. He just then kissed me gently, a simple peck.

"You deserve me because, when I first saw you, Faith. You were a girl that was lost in the darkness and it seemed that I was the only one who could be able to pull you away from that," He explained. "To show you that there's light in the world and it's not just dark all the time. I wanted to give you Faith. Because you seemed like you deserved it at the time and I knew that I made the right choice."

"Aw, Light." I said. "I love you."

He kissed me deeply and tenderly.

"I love you too, Faith." He murmured and one simple movement, lay down with me in his arms. I giggled softly and leaned my head on his chest. I listened to his heartbeat as he played with my fingers. I love him so much. He's so understanding and sweet and he's always been there for me. I thought. I'm safe when I'm with my Light. I snuggled up closer to him as he began to hum something under his breath. I couldn't make it out but it sounded like 'New Day's Dawn' by Fozzy and I closed my eyes, breathing in his scent.

The next morning seemed a lot more easy. I woke up in Andy's warm embrace and had to be super quiet so that I wouldn't wake him up. I headed over to the closet and I wore a Metal Mulisha black tank top and pink skull with military helmet, jeans and DC's. I pulled my hair into a braid and I decided to go out and skate. I had recently decided to add a half-pipe in the backyard for me to skate. I headed up to the top of the ramp and decided to give Juliet, Rob and Bam a call. I needed my friends and I missed them while Andy and I were gone on the Nitro Euro Tour. I began my session, doing a kickflip and a tail grind.

"So, how was the Nitro tour, Lace?" Juliet asked. I kicked up my board and stood beside her as Rob and Bam began skating.

"It was great." I replied. "I got injured, but I had enough recovery time to get back out there and skate for the Euro fans."

"That's awesome." Bam said. "Did you do your double backflip?"

I was the only one on the Nitro Circus crew that was able to do a double backflip. Near the end of the tour, I decided to do a trick where Travis would throw me another board after I'd do a backflip and jump onto it.

"That and a trick where Travis threw me my board in mid air and I landed it." I replied. Bam smirked and I rolled my eyes. Idiot. I thought.

"Faith!" I grabbed my board as Andy came outside, in a Batman shirt and his black jeans and he was holding our daughter, Blayde, in his arms.

"Yes, Light?" I asked.

"Jericho called. You, me and the guys are going to the Golden Gods Awards tonight." Andy told me. The Golden Gods? Oh. The Revolver thing. The Golden Gods awards is for the big names in the metal scene and I then remembered that Black Veil Brides were up for two awards, Song of the year for 'In The End' and most dedicated fanbase.

"Great," I replied.

"And Triple H is gonna be there too," Andy told me. Triple H? One of my biggest role models in the wrestling world is gonna be there?! I thought. Triple H is one of the most badass and hardcore wrestlers in the WWE, he and Shawn Michaels created Degeneration X, one of the best tag teams ever made.

"What?! Triple's gonna be there?" I said. Andy nodded.

"Then I'm definitely going." I told him and Andy chuckled as he set Blayde down to play. Blayde began to play with my skateboard.

"Just don't spaz in front of Triple," Andy said. "If we meet with him."

"I promise, Light." I responded. Andy then took me into an embrace and he kissed my forehead.

The night of the Golden Gods, I wore the most amazing outfit, a black leather dress with a leather vest with spikes and studs. My black and red hair was in a braid, black eyeshadow and crimson lip stick covered my eyes and mouth, I had a couple of studded bracelets, black leather gloves and high heeled black boots. Andy wore his trademark black leather jacket, black button down shirt, black skinny jeans and combat boots. He even wore indoor sunglasses like Triple H. When I came downstairs, Andy's mouth dropped. I giggled softly as he pulled me to him.

"You look so beautiful, Faith." He murmured. I smiled brightly and kissed his cheek tenderly.

"Thank you, Light." I whispered. Andy then kissed me deeply and tenderly.

"Lovebirds! Let's get a move on!" Ashley yelled, making me break the kiss. Andy rolled his eyes. I then just linked my arm through Andy's and Ashley's as we headed out to the limo and climbed inside. I leaned my head on Andy and he wrapped his arm around me as we headed to Club Nokia.

"Wait. So, what categories are you guys nominated in?" I asked.

"Dedicated fanbase and song of the year," CC said. "If we get song of the year again, we'll make history."

"That's right," Andy replied. "If we get this, it'll be the third time as a band to win it."

If they did win this, I wouldn't be more proud of my hubby and the boys. We then arrived and headed out on the black carpet. Cameras took rapid shots of me, Andy and the boys before we met up with Andy's good friend, Sebastian Bach.

"Well, well! It's Black Veil Brides!" Sebastian said, embracing Andy, Ashley, CC, Jake and Jinxx.

"It's good to see you, Sebastian." Andy said, laughing. I then listened as they talked about Wretched And Divine and touring.

"So, who's the girl?" Sebastian asked.

"This is my wife, Lacey Blackburn-Biersack." Andy told him. "Lacey, meet Sebastian."

I then extended my hand and Sebastian took it.

"Pleasure to meet you, Lacey." He said.

"You too," I murmured, nervously.

"Well, it's always good to see you, Sebastian." CC said. "We'll see you inside."

Sebastian nodded and Andy and the guys and I headed inside the club backstage. There were so many people there, some of them I knew, Lzzy Hale of Halestorm, Corey Taylor and many more.

"Yo, Biersack!" I then heard a voice I heard all too well, the voice of the one and only Chris Jericho. Andy turned around and embraced Jericho.

"What up, Jericho?" Andy replied.

Jericho was wearing a leather jacket, a black tanktop, grey skinny jeans and boots and he also had a pair of sunglasses on as well.

"Someone wants to meet Black Veil Brides," Jericho said. "Hey, Paul! Get your ass over here!"

Paul? I thought. I then saw who he was- Triple H! Triple H wore a black Motorhead shirt, a pair of jeans, boots and a jean and leather jacket. Andy's mouth dropped and so did mine.

"Holy shit! Triple H!" Andy said. Triple H cracked a smile and he extended his hand out to Andy.

"I take it, you're Andy Biersack, then?" Triple said. Andy then shook his hand.

"Yeah, I am. it's such an honor to meet you, Triple." Andy replied. "This is my wife, Lacey. She's a big fan of yours."

Triple H extended his hand to me and I took it, and he kissed the back of my hand. I ended up blushing as Andy glared at Triple and Jericho started laughing.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Lacey." Triple told me. "Call me Paul."

"Nice to meet you too, Paul." I replied.

Jericho then left because he had to get ready to host the show after Anthrax played. It was all amazing, Corey Taylor won best vocalist, Lemmy Kilmister won best bassist, Slipknot won best live band and Paul won most metal athelete. I ended up making friends with Lzzy Hale of Halestorm. She's a really sweet girl, got a huge heart and a warm personality. I also met David Drainman of Disturbed and Device. Then it came down to Song of the year. I paid attention to the monitor with Lzzy at my side. Sebastian Bach read each of the nominaees and I crossed my fingers for Andy and the guys.

"And the winner of song of the year goes to.. In The End by Black Veil Brides!" Sebastian said. I squealed softly and I got a side hug from Lzzy.

"Congratulations, Lacey." She said. "You guys deserve it."

'Thanks, Lzzy." I replied. I then heard the crowd booing Andy and the guys and Andy flipped off all the haters that were cursing at him. The fans were hella mean. I listened as Andy addressed the BVB Army members that did show up and then I heard the crowd cheer as Triple H stood on stage and he came over to embrace Andy and the guys. Triple H then stood in front of the mic.

"Well, I came out here to see what the hell is up with the damn booing." He said. "You guys have a problem with Black Veil Brides?"

The crowd booed in response and Andy, CC, and Jake flipped them all off.

"What if I said that I like Black Veil Brides?" Triple asked and the crowd began to cheer. "Good. Because they don't deserve to be disrespected."

Andy was given another mic.

"Thank you, Triple." He said.

"And for the haters of this amazing band," Triple continued. "If you all know my old tag team, Degeneration X, we have a motto. Andy, join me when I say this."

Andy nodded his head at Triple.

"If you're not down with that, we only got two words for ya!" they said in unison as Triple H's fans and the BVB Army all screamed 'Suck It!'. I then giggled as DX's theme began to play as Triple H and the guys did the DX pose. They all headed backstage and as soon as I saw Andy, I leaped into his arms. Andy chuckled and he set me down, leaning his forehead against mine.

"I'm so proud of you, my Light." I murmured. Andy cupped my face and he kissed me deeply and tenderly.

"Thank you, my Faith." He whispered. I smiled brightly as he kissed my temple and my forehead. I then gave Ashley, CC, Jake and Jinxx hugs. There was definitely gonna be some celebrating tonight. We left after Metallica'a amazing performance and I had knew exactly how Andy and I would celebrate tonight. Blayde was staying with Kat and Joel (aka Deadmau5), her new boyfriend, as soon as we got inside, Andy and I headed upstairs. After suggesting he'd close his eyes, I changed into something more seductive. A black leather corset and a crimson mini skirt, fishnets and boots. I pulled my hair out of the braid, letting it down in loose waves and reapplied the makeup before heading out of the bathroom. I then moved over to Andy and gently moved his hands from his eyes. He then brought his soft blue eyes to mine before giving me a full look.

"Faith." He whispered. "You look.."

I then placed my black painted nailed finger on his mouth and then winked at him, seductively.

"Like what you see?" I murmured, adding a seductive taste into my voice and removing my finger away. A smile came across Andy's face.

"Very much." He said. I wrapped my arms around him, pressing myself closer to him and I heard a soft growl escape his mouth. Andy then caressed my face and he kissed me gently. His kiss was very easy, gentle. I tightened my arms around him as he moved his hands down my body, caressing me gently. The kiss got more heated as he lay me down on our bed. His hand moved to the back of the corset that I wore and he pulled it off. Now that my skin was exposed, he pulled away and he began to kiss my exposed skin and my scars. I giggled and moaned softly as his cool lip ring made a numbing sensation along my body. He trailed my body with his lips, my wrists, arms, chest, collarbone and neck before removing his jacket and his shirt. I made a swift movement so that I was on top of him, straddling him. He smiled brightly before kissing me again and removing my skirt, leaving me in nothing but my fishnets. He then made another swift move so that he was leaning over me and he removed the last of his clothes. He then kissed my neck again, and I gave him more access as I ran my nails down his back, making him growl in his throat.

"Light," I moaned softly. Andy chuckled against my skin and he then looked at me.

"You're so beautiful, Faith." He murmured, before kissing me tenderly and he then took control of me. Every move he made, I followed.

A few hours later, Andy and I lay together, panting for air, in each other's arms. I snuggled up closer to him and lay my head on his chest.

"Now, that. Is one hell of a celebration." Andy murmured, kissing my forehead. I looked up into his ice blue eyes and stroked his tattoos gently with my hands.

"You deserve it, Light. You're an award winner and your band made history," I whispered, giggling softly.

"Thank you, Faith." He said. "None of this would've been possible without you. I love you. So much."

"I love you, my amazing Light." I replied as he kissed me gently and I just lay my head on his new tattoo on his chest, his chest had a dragon holding a heart with my name in it. As did my tattoo on my forearm, which was a blue rose with Andy's name. He then began to sing 'The Mortician's Daughter' to me and I began to close my eyes and sleep. Tonight was full of celebration and now, there wan't anything better than laying in the warm embrace of my husband.