‹ Prequel: Die for You
Sequel: Unbroken

In the End

Chapter 15

The following morning, I had gotten a phone call from Lindsey Stirling, who's a famous violinist who makes youtube videos and she wanted me to work on a song with her, we had met when I was on tour with my band, promoting Light Me Up. All I had to do was write the lyrics and get back to her about it and so, I sat out on the porch, in one of Andy's shirts and my black pajama pants, my messy hair in a ponytail and I had my notebook out. Willow had woken up and he was outside with me, giving me some company. I tapped the pen against the notebook as I tried to think of some sort of song to write about. I then pulled my phone out and I listened to Lindsey's violin work and I was very impressed. Her skill was amazing. And to think, she was on America's Got Talent and she got kicked off because Piers Morgan hated her. That's fucking stupid on his part, I think. After listening to her cover of the Halo and Skyrim and Assassin's Creed theme songs, I began to get some sort of idea for the song. I then picked up the pen and I began to jot down the start of the song.

I pirouette in the dark
I see the stars through me
Tired mechanical heart
Beats 'til the song disappears

I then continued on, tapping along to the beat in my head as I wrote down the rest of the song:

Somebody shine a light
I'm frozen by the fear in me
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
Dizzy, spinning endlessly
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me!

As I wrote the chorus of the new song down, I paused, looking back at it. The lyrics reminded me of how I felt before I met Andy, frozen, afraid, numb, saddened... All because of Blaze and how he used to treat me. Like an animal that was scared to move because if I did, he'd beat me. I remember, I wanted someone to make me feel alive and I wanted to be alive again. And I finally did, because Andy was there and he was able to make me feel human again and not a shadow and the line where I mentioned shining a light, he was the light that was shining for me. I smiled as I continued writing.

Shatter me!
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me!

Somebody shine a light
I'm frozen by the fear in me
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
Dizzy, spinning endlessly
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me!

If only the clockwork could speak
I wouldn't be so alone
We'd burn every magnet and spring
And spiral into the unknown

Somebody shine a light
I'm frozen by the fear in me
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
Dizzy, spinning endlessly
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me!

If I break the glass, then I'll have to fly
There's no one to catch me if I take a dive
I'm scared of change, and the days stay the same
The world is spinning but only in rain
If I break the glass, then I'll have to fly
There's no one to catch me if I take a dive
I'm scared of change, and the days stay the same
The world is spinning but only in rain

(Only...)

Somebody shine a light
I'm frozen by the fear in me
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
Dizzy, spinning endlessly
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me!

Me...!
Shatter me!
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me!

After I went through it and I softly sang along to the song, Willow watched me with his ice blue eyes, the same eye color as Andy's, his tail flickering back and forth. He then jumped onto the table and mewed softly. I giggled and I picked him up, after closing my notebook. I guess he's happy with it. I stroked his fur with my fingers and he purred and curled up into me.

"I guess you liked it then, little one?" I asked and Willow pawed my hand. I chuckled and I kissed his head before I put him down on the floor again. I then walked back inside and I noticed that Andy was starting to wake up. I put my notebook down quietly and I got back into bed with Andy, so that he wouldn't know that I was gone. I wrapped my arms around him and I moved his hair back from his face. He smiled in his sleep and his eyes opened, his warm ice blue eyes meeting mine. Andy kissed my forehead.

"Morning, Light." I murmured, locking my hands behind his neck. Andy's arms wrapped around me for a moment, holding my body gently to his.

"Morning, my Faith." He whispered, stroking my hair, that was now out of my ponytail. I just sighed, breathing in his perfect scent. Nothing felt more amazing then to just be in the arms of my boy. I was just happy to have him home and to have him work on the record, I feel safe with him being here. Cause I know he isn't gonna go anywhere. I just lay my head on his chest and I just listened to his heartbeat. The one thing that I know beats for me as mine does for him.

"What's wrong, love?" Andy whispered. I looked up at him and I shook my head.

"Nothing, my Light. I'm just enjoying this, before you have to go back on the road and tour again." I said. "That's all."

He smiled and he brought me closer to him, so that my face was merely inches from his. He cupped my face with his hand, his fingers making circles on my jawline.

"There's nothing that I love more," Andy said, moving a strand of hair away from my face. "Then to just be here, and being close to the girl that I love more than anything and her beauty takes my breath away whenever I wake up next to her. She's the most amazing thing I ever get to lay my eyes on. She's my everything. And she's most importantly, my faith."

Tears filled my eyes as I melted against him, he was so sweet sometimes, I can't handle it. It makes my heart melt. I then just leaned in and I kissed him deeply. Andy smiled into the kiss and his hands moved to cup my face. We pulled apart in that moment, Andy kissed my temple softly.

"Light," I whispered. "You're such a sweet boy. I can't handle it sometimes."

"Only for you, Faith." Andy kissed me again; His love warming up me and my heart that was already melted. He always knew just what to say to make me smile, even in a bad situation.

"Light?" I said. Andy's eyes met mine again, his fingers running through my hair again.

"Yes, love?" Andy whispered. I let my hand tangle in his hair now, and he leaned into my touch, because he knows my touch relaxes him.

"Can't we not do anything today?" I told him and Andy laughed softly. I eyed him strangely.

"As much as I would love to just lay next to you and and hold you and keep you close to me," Andy said. "I can't, babe. I have to go to the studio today."

"Dammit." I groaned softly and Andy chuckled, kissing the top of my head. I still just wanted to snuggle up with him for a little bit more before he left to go to the studio. I let my fingers run through Andy's hair again, he nuzzled into my neck and kissed it softly. The cool metal of his nose ring made me shiver.

"I love you, Faith." Andy pecked my lips.

"I love you too, Light." I whispered, kissing his cheek.

I then let go of him so that I could get dressed for my interview today, Bryan Stars was coming by to interview me about my band and the latest album and other things. I went into the closet to dress in a black shirt that the sleeves had ruffles on them, a pair of black leather skinny jeans, my black boots and then I wore a Sons of Anarchy rubber bracelet, a Doctor Who Tardis rubber bracelet and my black feather earrings. I brushed my hair out and straightened it. I then got Blayde up and I went downstairs to fix breakfast and feed Crow, Willow and Phantom. Andy then came downstairs and we ate and then Andy took off for the studio, and I spent the day with Blayde, playing with her. Andy came home several hours later and by then, I heard on the door and Andy went to answer it. It was Bryan Stars and his cameraman.

"Bryan! It's good to see you!" Andy said, as he welcomed them inside and Andy gave Bryan a hug and I smiled at them, I knew who Bryan was because of the interviews he did with Andy and the boys.

"It's always good to see you too, Andy." Bryan replied with a smile.

"Let me guess, another interview?" Andy laughed and Bryan started to laugh.

"No, actually. I'm here to interview Lacey." Bryan told him and Andy's jaw dropped and he looked hurt, and I giggled as Andy then walked to over to me.

"Well, Bryan. Meet my beautiful wife, Lacey." Andy said. I waved and I gave him a hug and then Andy went upstairs so that I could do the interview with Bryan. Bryan and I ended up sitting down on the couch. He had set his stuff up and he had his microphone out and he gave me a simple smile.

"Alright, in 3, 2, 1. Hey, we're hanging out with The Pretty Nightmare," Bryan said. "Introduce yourself to our viewers."

"Yes. Hello, I'm Lacey Blackburn-Biersack from The Pretty Nightmare and I sing." I said, as the mic was handed over to me.

"Alright, first question. If you were a porn star, what would your name be? Trademark question."

"Uh, I think Amy Dumas took one of the best ones, which is Lita." I replied, chuckling.

"Lita?"

"Amy's a good friend of the band," I continued. "She appeared in the video for 'My Medicine'."

"Catch phrase?" He asked.

"Uh, mine would be 'Time to get extreme'." I giggled. "Live in the moment."

The interview went on and I got a chance to talk about my band and the new music that's coming out and the album and all that and then we moved on to my tattoos.

"I noticed that you have a lot of different tattoos," Bryan said. "Which ones mean the most to you?"

"This one," I said, lifting up my right hand, which has Andy's nickname, 'Light' and I pointed to the tattoo. "Light is my nickname for Andy, and he calls me Faith."

"Why do you call Andy 'Light'?" He asked.

"Because, long story short, I was going through a shitty relationship before I met him and I was in a dark place in my life and when I broke up with the guy, and I was walking outside at night to put the last of my stuff in my car, and there was a full moon outside, and I got basked in it's light. And the night before, I had plans to overdose on pills the next day. But, Bam Margera, our mutual friend, brought me to see Black Veil Brides and Andy and I connected. He's my Light. He guides me out of the darkness and keeps me safe from it and protects me, so to speak." I explained. "Andy and I got our nicknames tattooed after we started getting together. He has my nickname, Faith on his left hand in my writing and I have Light on my right in his handwriting."

"Any other tattoos?" Bryan said. I then pointed to my right forearm, which had my blue rose and Andy's name laying on my skin.

"I got Andy's name tattooed on me last year. Andy has a dragon on his chest that has mine in a heart in it's claws." I said.

"That's cool. Speaking of Andy, how's it like, being with him?" Bryan told me.

"Oh, Andy's a total asshole." That made Bryan laugh and I began to laugh with him.

"I heard that, Faith!" Andy said from upstairs. I giggled and then I told him to come downstairs and be apart of the interview, and Andy came downstairs. He sat beside me on the couch, and he wrapped his arm around me and I leaned into him.

"No, I couldn't say that about Andy. He's an amazing boy, he's my rock. My everything. He balances me when I feel like I'm falling off the edge," I told Bryan. "He's my Light. And I love him so much, it hurts when we're apart. He brings out the best in me. And he makes me who I am."

I then turned to Andy and he kissed me softly for a moment and he held me close to his side. He kissed my temple after he pulled away.

"You really love her, don't you, Andy?" Bryan asked, as the mic was handed to him.

"Of course. Lacey means the world to me, she's the most amazing person on the planet and watching her grow and become who she is today as an artist and as an actress from being in The Crow, I couldn't be more proud of her. I love her more than life itself and I know it sounds very cliche, but it's true. I love this girl and nothing will stop me from not loving her." Andy said, as I leaned in to kiss him on the cheek. "Lacey's been through so much, I just want her to have the love that she never had before."

"He's just such a wonderful boy, isn't he?" I said. Bryan nodded and then Andy kissed my cheek and then the interview continued with me talking to Bryan about being on The Voice and winning and talked about The Crow and then Andy and I had some fun with him, messing around. And then the interview concluded and then we hung out more and then Bryan left. All the stuff made me tired and so, I then headed to bed after making dinner for Andy and Blayde and I. I also sent the lyrics to Lindsey Stirling so that she could write violin music to the song. She called it 'Shatter Me'.

A few days later, the video was filmed for the song 'Shatter Me'. I was dressed in a Steampunk outfit and Lindsey was inside a snow globe, playing her violin until the globe began to break apart. The video was filmed and then got edited and I then showed Andy the final edit before it was released. It was a great week. Andy and the boys are working hard on their new album, which won't be out until October 28th. I couldn't wait to hear the new music. I'm so excited and proud of my boy. He's worked so hard and I couldn't wait to see the pay off. I slept peacefully in the arms of my boy, where I truly belonged.