‹ Prequel: Die for You
Sequel: Unbroken

In the End

Chapter 17

I stood onstage with my band, we had just done performing 'Heaven Knows' and 'Going To Hell' from our setlist. I was dressed in a black bikini top and a pair of black leggings and my high heeled boots, my hair was down and straightened, I wore my cross earrings and half moon necklace. The crowd was cheering for us. It was my second year headlining Warped Tour, last year, I was here on my own, doing solo shows and stuff. And I was right about keeping myself busy, the week and a half has already gone by and this would be our show before the last. And the nightmares weren't bothering me anymore; I had packed some of Andy's clothes to sleep in and I had talked to him on the phone and skyped each other. I just couldn't wait to get back home to him and Blayde. I smiled as I took a sip of my can of Black Cherry Mountain Dew Kickstart and approached the microphone again. We were now playing in Wheatland, California.

"Wheatland! You guys have been fucking amazing!" I said, getting the crowd to cheer. "This is our last song! We just released the music video last week! This is called 'Fucked Up World'!"

The crowd cheered as Eric, Raven, Jade and Adam began to play their guitars and drums to the song. I put my hand on the mic and I began to sing the song. I tapped my boots along to the song.

"Back door bitches begging me to behold
All their cash and cars, platinum, silver 'n' gold
"We're like diamonds in the sky" that is what we are told
No mountain made of money can buy you a soul

I can see it

I can see it

I can see it

Coming down

I can see it

I can see it

I can see it

Coming down

It's a fucked up world
What do you get?
Sex and love and guns, light a cigarette
It's a fucked up world
What do you get from it?
Sex and love and guns, light a cigarette

It's a fucked up world
What do you get?
Sex and love and guns, light a cigarette
It's a fucked up world
What do you get from it?
Sex and love and guns, light a cigarette.."

I smiled as I heard the fans singing along to it; I began move back and forth onstage and I then just stood in the middle as I told the fans to get their hands up as I continued.

"Banging little boys bugging me on the bus
Say they want to know who did it but the answer's really us see
I don't know you, why do you want to know me?
You ain't getting what you want unless you're getting it for free

I can feel it

I can feel it

I can feel it

Coming down

I can feel it

I can feel it

I can feel it

Coming down.."

"Cali! Let me hear you!" The crowd started cheering and I started clapping my hands with the mic in it and they started clapping as well.

"It's a fucked up world
What do you get?
Sex and love and guns, light a cigarette
It's a fucked up world
What do you get from it?
Sex and love and guns, light a cigarette

It's a fucked up world
What do you get?
Sex and love and guns, light a cigarette
It's a fucked up world
What do you get from it?
Sex and love and guns, light a cigarette."

The bridge of the song began to play as I then took another sip of my Mountain Dew Kickstart and I set it down on the amp. The crowd kept getting louder, as far as I knew and it made me smile. I now knew how happy Andy is when he's onstage with the BVB Army. It makes me feel so amazing to sing to them.

"Back to these backdoor bitches begging me to behave
Jamming Jesus down my throat, no, I don't want to be saved
Ain't a chain on my brain, I'm nobody's slave
I got one foot in the cradle and one in the grave

It's a fucked up world
Sex and love and guns, light a cigarette

It's a fucked up world
What do you get from it?
Sex and love and guns, light a cigarette

It's a fucked up world
Sex and love and guns, light a cigarette

It's a fucked up world
What do you get from it?
Sex and love and guns, light a cigarette.."

"Thank you, Wheatland! We are The Pretty Nightmare! Have a fucking awesome day!" I said as the crowd roared and the boys and I headed offstage, and we headed to the bus to change and then I headed with the boys to the signing that we had at the Hot Topic tent and as I signing autographs and taking pictures with fans, one of the fans brought me a new shirt, it was black and it had tears and rips in it and in silver, it had the words 'Mz. Prophet' on it. I took it and I hugged the girl who brought it. It was awesome, it looked like Lzzy Hale's 'Mz. Hyde' shirt. It was so cool. I promised her that I would wear it on stage at the next show. As I settled down to sleep that night, I opened up my Twitter and decided to tweet this out:

LaceyBlackburnTPN: Finished up another amazing show! Wheatland, you're awesome! Now, off to Washington for our final show! I cannot wait to get back home and see my Light @AndyBVB and jump into his arms! I missed him so much! #MessedUpWorld

It didn't take long before my phone went off with a response from Andy and I opened up my twitter interactions to see this:

AndyBVB: Can't wait to see you, baby! I missed you too! @LaceyBlackburnTPN

The next day, we had a day off, so, I took that day to relax and the next day, we were playing Southeast Auburn, Washington. And when the buses arrived, I was still asleep in my bunk and I then heard the boys wake up before me, which was normal for me. I then heard the door close, telling me that the boys were outside, and I then heard the door open again. I opened my eyes. I shrugged, thinking it was probably the guys and I then heard a familiar deep voice.

"Lacey? Faith?" There was only one person who called me by Faith and that was... No. It couldn't be. I sat up in my bunk instantly, and I opened my curtain a little and I saw the perfect tattooed frame of my Light. I closed the curtain immediately and gasped softly. Andy's here. He's here! I opened up the curtain again I got out of my bunk and I slowly approached him.

"Andy?" I said, even though I couldn't see it, Andy was probably smiling. And I was right when he turned to me and our eyes met, my grey meeting his ice blue again. And there he was, the love of my life. My boy was here.

"Hey, Faith." Andy told me. I squealed and I ran and jumped into his arms, making him laugh. He spun me around, making me laugh as well, before setting me on my feet again.

"How did you get here?" I asked. Andy grinned brightly, his ice blue eyes so soft, yet so beautiful.

"I wanted to surprise you, so I flew out here with Blayde. Blayde's outside with your band." Andy said. Tears filled up my eyes because I couldn't believe he was here and he flew all the way to see me and surprise me. At times, I don't expect it, but he does come through. Andy's hand lifted my chin up and then our lips met in a deep kiss; Andy's hands lay on my hips as we kissed, and I can feel him melting into me a little bit. My arms wrapped around his neck, the place that they normally lay, and then he deepened the kiss that we shared, and when we pulled apart, Andy's head leaned against mine.

"Well, you did surprise me." I replied, running my fingers through his hair. "I missed you, Light. I'm so glad you're here."

"I missed you too, Faith." Andy kissed my forehead. A tear fell down my face and Andy saw it and pulled me closer. "Hey. There's no need to cry now. Shh, Faith."

"I'm just so happy you're here, Light." I sniffled. Andy's hand rubbed my back gently, while his other arm wrapped around my waist.

"I'm happy that I'm here too, love." He stroked my hair as my head lay on his shoulder and my face nuzzled into his neck.

"Lacey! Come on! We're have to play soon!" Adam's voice made me jump and Andy laughed softly as he banged on the outside of the bus. I sighed and Andy kissed me again before I headed to change; I wore my new Mz. Prophet shirt, black leggings and my high heels. I hated my heels sometimes, because they would cause me to stumble before I would regain my balance and it happened again. And when it did, I almost fell and Andy caught me, with a chuckle.

"You okay, love?" Andy asked, as he set me back on my feet. I nodded.

"I'm fine, Light. Just my damn heels." I muttered and Andy laughed softly and I rolled my eyes. Yeah, high heels don't help people who have been skateboarding all their lives. "I don't know if I can walk all the way to the stage in case it happens again."

Andy looked at me and then he smiled as an idea come to him. I raised a brow as he untangled me from him.

"You trust me, don't you?" Andy asked. I shook my head and then he turned his back to me, so that I could jump onto him and he could carry me.

"Are you insane?" I replied.

"Well, do you wanna walk there?" Andy told me, over his shoulder and I sighed, I then just ran up and jumped onto him and I wrapped my arms around his neck from behind. Andy smiled as he and I walked out of the bus together. It was actually really nice, having my boy carry me to the stage. It just shows how sweet he is. Andy walked with me on his back and I'd sneak little kisses on the back of his neck, making him smile. And when we got near the stage, Andy set me down on my feet, and he and I waited, my hand in his and Blayde sat beside us, until it was time for me to hit the stage. It wasn't very long before we had our two minute warning and I had to get ready. After the two minute mark, Eric, Raven, Jade and Adam all went out to take their places, and Andy and I walked up together and before I went onstage, Andy pulled me in for a kiss.

"Have fun, Faith." Andy said. "I love you."

I kissed him again, quickly and kissed his cheek.

"I love you too, Light." I said, as I headed out and Andy just watched from backstage as I began my set with 'Make Me Wanna Die'. I played that, 'Miss Nothing', 'Just Tonight', 'My Medicine' and I did 'Only You', because Andy was here. And then I did 'Follow Me Down', 'Going To Hell', 'Heaven Knows' and 'Messed Up World' to end my last set. After the show, I had to do my signing with my band, so Andy took Blayde back to the bus and while I was signing, I noticed that there was a couple of guys dressed in black, further away from me and they looked kind of sketchy. I then just decided to ignore them and continue on with my signing and when it was finished, the boys headed to the bus as well, me, I stayed behind, because I noticed that when I'd walk somewhere, they'd follow me. I didn't know who these guys were. I began to quickly move faster towards the bus and they followed. I gasped and began to panic, and I was cornered, just a mere five feet away from the bus. I didn't know what they wanted or why they were following me.

"What do you want?!" I said. A taller man with blonde hair and green eyes gave me an evil smile as he drew a knife from his pocket. I then just screamed Andy's name and I got struck in the back of the head and it all went black.

~Andy's POV~

I was just laying in Lacey's bunk on her bus, waiting for her to get back from her signing after her show, she had played an amazing final show today, her voice was amazing and her band did really well on the stage. I'm proud of her and how far she has gotten in her career so far. My Faith is growing and putting herself out there as an artist and it makes me happy to see her do that. It's been a few minutes. I wonder what's taking her so long? I got out of her bunk and when I did, I heard a bloodcurdling scream. It made me pause because I knew who that came from. Lacey! I then ran out of the bus, and I stopped, making sure it was Lacey that I heard.

"Light!" She screamed again and I took off, adrenaline running through my body as I ran to her voice. Someone's hurting my Faith! And I'm gonna put a stop to it, right now! I then saw Lacey, on the ground and she was beaten, blood dripping from her mouth and her nose, and there were two guys there, one of them had a knife and the other one hit her in the ribs, making blood come out of her mouth.

"Faith!" I then dodged the guy with the knife; I took the knife out of his hands and I threw him to the ground and I started punching him in the face. The other guys tried to grab me, but I got out of his hold and I punched him, aiming for his temple, and I knocked him out. I then grabbed the other guy and pinned him against the fence.

"Who the fuck sent you here?!" I growled. "Tell me now, or I will fucking stomp your skull into the concrete!"

"This, this is just a message to you." He responded, laughing. I raised my fist up and he flinched.

"By who?!"

"Blaze." He said. "Blaze wanted to remind your little bitch about what he's gonna do, since she refused to forgive him."

I then just punched him in the face and he fell to the ground before security came to take them both away. I can't believe it. That fucking son of a bitch is back after my wife. All because she didn't forgive him. Well, that bastard better be prepared for war, because he just got one. I'm gonna fucking kill him for this. He's gonna pay for this. I then turned to my Faith and I knelt down beside her.

"Faith! Faith!" I said, shaking her shoulders. "Lacey! Honey, wake up! Wake up!"

She stayed still, she was still breathing, but still. Tears filled my eyes as I tried to wake her up. I felt like such a bad person because I wasn't there to protect her. Damn it! Fuck! I should've stayed with her!

"Baby, please. Please. Wake up." I said, as my tears fell down my face and dripped onto hers.

~Lacey's POV~

I felt some sort of watery substance on my face, I didn't know what had happened, all I knew was the two guys cornering me and then I screamed for Andy and then I blacked out. My head was throbbing as I continued feeling that watery thing on my face. It took me a few before I came around and I let out a mini groan, making a gasp come from who was there with me. I opened my eyes and I saw Andy, he was knelt down, his hands covering his face and I heard sniffles coming from him. I'd never heard Andy cry. At all. Or seen him cry.

"Light," I rasped and a gasp came from him, he moved his hands from his face and he saw me. I smiled at him and Andy breathed a huge sigh of relief.

"Oh my God, Faith." Andy said, his hand moving toward my face. "You're okay. I thought I lost you."

"Light," I whimpered as I tried to move. "Everything hurts."

"It's okay, Faith. I'm gonna take you to the bus and have you get checked out." Andy told me. "Baby, I was so worried that I wasn't going to get to you in time."

"But, you're here now and you stopped it and saved me." I told him. Andy carefully picked me up, my arm wrapping around his neck and he had his other arm supporting my waist as he walked me to the bus. As we headed inside, my band members didn't say a word to us as Andy carried me back to my bunk. He carefully set me down on the bed in the bunk and he then went back out to get one of the medics and they walked back in and the medic took a look at me, he said that my wrist was sprained and my ribs were bruised and my nose was broken, and he had to pop it back in place which hurt a lot and I had smacked my head on the concrete on the way down when I got hit from behind and I didn't get a concussion, luckily. I had to take it easy, which was fine by me. The medic left and I lay in my bunk as I watched Andy pace back and forth, I knew that he was upset with himself. Angry with himself, no doubt.

"Daddy? Is mommy gonna be okay?" I heard Blayde's voice. Andy stopped pacing and he knelt down to where she was laying in the bunk.

"She'll be okay, sweetheart. Just let her rest, okay?"

"Okay, daddy." Blayde replied and he closed the curtain of her bunk. "Will you sing to me later?"

"Of course, baby doll." Andy smiled and he stood up again and he looked up at me and sighed. Andy's hand was outside of the bunk, I moved closer and I put my hand in his, he looked down at our intertwined hands and he moved his hand away. I then took it again and I placed it on my face. Andy's hand stroked my jawline. I know that he still felt bad about not being able to stop it before it got out of hand.

"It's all my fault." Andy said, I could see tears in his eyes again. "It's my fault I didn't stop it. And now, you're hurt."

"Light.."

"It is, Faith." He replied, cutting me off. "I feel like such a bad person right now. I couldn't even save the love of my life. I guess I'm not Batman after all."

"Andy." I said, putting my hand over the hand that was laying on my face. "You are my Batman. And you're my Light. You guide, protect and save me all the time. Don't say you're a bad person. You're really not."

"You almost got beaten to death, Lacey. It's my fucking fault I wasn't there to stop it before it got too out of hand." Andy told me.

"But you stopped it before it got any worse." I kissed his hand. "That's all that matters."

"I still feel like I failed you." Andy sighed as he sat next to me in my bunk. I shook my head as I sat up and I slipped my arms around his neck, Andy's eyes, the ice blue that I knew and loved was filled with sadness and disappointment. He never failed me.

"Andy. You never failed me," I murmured, making him look at me. "There's nothing you could ever say or do that would make me feel that way. You're my Light. My guidance. My safety. My protector. My hero. My Batman. And it's not just me who knows that. Your band does too and so do the BVB Army. You're the Moonlight that shines brightly for me every single day and night."

Andy began to smile and he then brought me close to him, and I lay my head on his shoulder.

"How is it that no matter what I feel, you make it better for me?" Andy stroked my hair. I looked up at him before I kissed his new Batman tattoo on the left side of his neck.

"Because you always knew how to make me feel better." I said, smiling back at him. Andy kissed me softly, gently, he was still pretty cautious about touching me, because he didn't want to hurt me, which was fine. We pulled apart and he pressed his lips to my forehead. He then let go of me, I questioned him with a look and he went to get something. When he walked back, he was holding a rag and a bottle of water.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"You've got some dried blood on your face, love. I'm just gonna wipe it off." He said and I nodded. He then turned, opened the bottle and he went over to the sink and poured a majority of it onto the rag and then he squeezed out most of the water and then he walked back to me.

"Allright, Faith. Close your eyes for me." Andy said. I did, and I cringed because of the pain in my head. The flashback of the thugs beating me came to me and I gasped. I opened my eyes again. Andy stopped and he put his hands on my hips.

"Shh. It's allright, baby. It's okay." Andy murmured. "You're here now. With me. No one's gonna hurt you again."

I slowly shook my head and closed my eyes again as Andy began to once again clean my face and wipe the blood away, I then heard his steps walk as he went to put the rag away and then he walked back to me. I was then greeted by a warm kiss. My eyes opened after Andy pulled away. I smiled and I kissed him again. I then just lay in the bunk with him next to me.

"I wanted to know. Who did this to me?" I said.

"Blaze did this. He wanted to send a message to us about you not forgiving him and accepting his fucking apology," Andy muttered. "I swear to God, I'm gonna rip his fucking throat out."

"No. No! This can't be happening." I began to cry and Andy pulled me into him as I did. "What do we do?!"

"We do what we always do. And if he gets near you and Blayde, I will tear him apart." Andy's voice was as cold as ice on a tombstone. (A\N: Tombstone? Really? Good job, Tigerstar! *mental eye roll*) I just had to hope that this would work. "No matter what happens. I will always protect you, my love. And I will always defend and stand up for you."

"I know, Light." I pecked his lips. "I love you."

"I love you, my Faith." Andy's lips met my temple. "I love you so much. And nothing's gonna stop us. Blaze has tried, but he's never stopped me from loving you. You're my Faith. My heart. And no one gets near my heart. And no one gets near my daughter. They can try, like hell. But they will fail in doing so."

I grinned and then I lay my head on his chest as the bus continued on the road to LA, back to my real home. My head was on Andy's chest, his breathing and heartbeat made me feel at peace and we just lay together, snuggling and talking most of the night. And we couldn't stop kissing either. Every kiss we shared, was sweeter and sweeter. And it made my heart melt. After he went to sing Blayde to sleep, he just kept me close again, and his lips kissed my hair.

"Go to sleep, love. If you have any nightmares, I'm right next to you." Andy said, as I nodded and I stroked his skin with my fingers and his tattoos. I yawned and I buried my head on his chest again. He then began to hum 'Saviour' to me and I let sleep take over. And in the morning, we would be home again. And Andy would be right beside me. Always.