‹ Prequel: Die for You
Sequel: Unbroken

In the End

Chapter 29

Hope you guys liked the last chapter! In this one, is the premiere of BVB's DVD, Alive & Burning! So, I hope you enjoy! Much love! ~Tigerstar' The Immortal Queen' Massacre~)

I groan as I shift onto my side and then I forced myself to sit up and I then realize that I wanted to go on a run with Andy today. I then got out of bed and I walked to my side of the closet, half asleep and changed into a black shirt with a silver heart on it, a pair of grey yoga leggings and some knee high black Converse. I put on a grey beanie that had studs on it. I then go downstairs and make a small cup of coffee to wake myself up. Andy was waiting outside for me, dressed in his Bengals jersey and he smiled at me.

"It's about time you got up," Andy said, with an amused tone to his voice. I punched him in the shoulder playfully.

"Shut it." I said and Andy chuckled. "You wanted to run, so let's go. Come on, gazelle legs."

Andy's jaw dropped and I took off, laughing softly.

"Rude!" I heard him say and I laughed even more. We continued on our run, there was a trail that we usually take every other morning that is just right outside of our house and it's amazing because it's in the woods and I just love the smell of pine trees in the morning. I then noticed that Andy took a different turn then going the normal way we walk and before I could even question him, Andy stops abruptly and almost made me bump into him. I then take a look and there was a waterfall.

"What's going on?" I asked, taking a moment to catch my breath and Andy lead me to a set up picnic breakfast, there was a black blanket, and a basket and there was food put out and my jaw dropped.

"Andy!" I said and he laughed and turned to me.

"Since we had the best run ever, there has to be a reward to this," Andy said. I smiled and I pecked him on the cheek.

"You're the best boy ever." I replied.

"I know. Come on, Faith." He extended his hand to me and I took it and he lead me over to the blanket and we sat down. After an amazing breakfast of pumpkin spiced pancakes, Andy and I just lay on the blanket together and the sound of the waterfall made everything relaxing and peaceful. Andy's arms were around me and he was holding me close. We just talked and laughed and Andy brought up how he was leaving for Download in a few days and I knew that I'm going to miss him, as I do everytime he leaves for tour.

"That's awesome, baby." I said. "I'm really gonna miss you but I know it won't be long."

He squeezes me to him for a moment and he then looked at me, the warmth of his ice blue eyes meeting my stormy grey.

"I'm gonna miss you too, honey." Andy told me. "But, the premiere of our new DVD is in a few days, so I get to spend more time with you and get to see you before I leave. And I get to see you all summer because both of our bands will be on Warped too."

That's right, The Pretty Nightmare and Black Veil Brides will both be headlining Warped Tour this summer and I couldn't wait for this summer. I smiled.

"I can't wait to spend the summer with you," I said. Andy smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I can't wait either." He whispered before he and I cleaned up our picnic stuff and we got inside his car, which was parked around the corner from the waterfall and we headed home and as we took the drive home, I just leaned my head on Andy's shoulder. He wrapped an arm around my waist and gave me another squeeze. I smiled and I just closed my eyes, I was exhausted from the run but it was worth it.

We walked inside, hand in hand and I just wanted to collapse on the couch and sleep for a bit because I woken up early. But, before I could do that, I headed upstairs to change into something more comfortable. I changed into a white shirt with a black cross on it, and a pair of shorts after showering and rinsing the sweat and dirt off my body with Andy. I had my back turned and Andy took that moment to slide his arms around me and I leaned into him, almost closing my eyes there. He chuckled softly.

"You can get some sleep," Andy said, holding me.

"How'd you know I was even tired?" I asked and he smiled, kissing my neck.

"Because, I know you better than anyone, baby and your voice gets a little bit softer." He murmured, against my throat. "Go ahead and rest. I'll keep an eye on Blayde."

I turned around then and I kissed him gently for a few moments and when we pulled away, he leaned his forehead on mine.

"I love you, Light." I whispered.

"I love you too, my Faith." He said, kissing my temple. "Now, go."

I giggled and I just went into our room and I sank down in our bed and I closed my eyes and took a little bit of a catnap. When I woke up again, I felt better. And when I shifted onto my side, Andy was in bed with me, and Blayde was sitting on the bed and they were watching a Tim Burton movie. I smiled at him and he smiled back, and he just moved a strand of hair from my face.

"Hey, beautiful." He said, gently moving his thumb over my cheekbone. I put my hand over his and I squeezed it gently.

"Were you watching me sleep this whole time?" I murmured. Andy chuckled softly and shook his head.

"No. I'm not creepy like that." He replied. "I might have, maybe once or twice, because I love how innocent and adorable you look."

"You're sweet." I said, kissing him on the cheek. Andy then brought me to him and I lay my head on his chest and I just listened to his heartbeat and how calm his breathing was. "So, what were you two watching in here?"

"Corpse Bride!" Blayde said and we both laughed and I just watched as Blayde turned her head back to the screen, watching with full attention.

"What she said." Andy whispered, and I giggled softly and nodded, I just moved closer to Andy and I breathed him in and he held me closer to him and I lay my head on his shoulder and I just watched the movie with them.

Tonight was the premiere of Black Veil Brides' DVD, Alive & Burning, and Andy invited me as his date for the premiere. The premiere was going to be at the Harmony Gold Theatre on Sunset here in LA. I was dressed up in a black tanktop that has a Day Of The Dead skull on it, a pair of leather skinny jeans, a pair of silver cross earrings, a silver ring with a half moon on it to match my half moon necklace, a ring with a sideways cross on it, another ring with a heart and spikes on it, and a pair of high heeled black leather boots. As I was finishing with my makeup, Andy, who was dressed in a blue buttondown shirt and a pair of skinny jeans, came up to me and he wrapped his arms around me. I looked up through the mirror and Andy's nuzzling his face into my hair. I smiled.

"Beautiful," He whispered in my ear, making me shiver and I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"How? How did I get so lucky to have found you, Faith?" He whispered and I laughed softly.

"You call it luck," I said. "I call it fate."

A smile came across his face and he just cups my face with his hand, his fingers stroking my cheek gently.

"Fate, you say?" Andy said and I nodded. "Well. Fate must've been in our favor."

"Yes, it was." I murmured, pecking him on the lips, as I pulled away, Andy brought me in for another soft and passionate kiss and I could feel my veins start to get warmed up. There was something about this boy. I swear. I thought. We pulled apart again and I just wanted to smile because of my heart beginning to flutter. He always has this effect on me.

"I'm gonna miss seeing your smile, baby," Andy said, pecking my lips. "Your beautiful, radiant smile that lights up a room."

I blushed and I looked down for a moment, because Andy made me feel this way.

"You're too perfect." I whispered. Andy kissed my forehead softly before he checked his phone and I went to check on Blayde, to make sure she was in bed.

"Come on, my love. Let's go."

I nodded and went downstairs and I took his hand as we headed out together. Andy drove his car and we just talked on the way over there. We arrived at the theatre before the fans showed up and met up with Jake. I just sat in the back with Andy and Jake. The fans came in when the doors opened and the DVD was great, it was truly incredible and amazing to watch. Andy and Jake had their Q&A session after and I listened as all of the fans asked Andy stuff about it and there were even a few about me, which surprised me and made me smile too. And I just loved how Andy talked about me and it made me warm inside. We headed home after the premiere and it was just so much fun.

The last day before Andy and the guys left for Download, for some reason, the sadness of him leaving me for a couple of days hit me hard. I just wore some of his clothing and I just stayed close to Andy and just enjoyed being around him even though I'm kinda sad that he's leaving in the morning. Andy and I held each other close in bed on his last night. As he was holding me, I took a deep breath and Andy knows when I do that, that's me telling him that I might cry.

"Don't cry, my love." Andy whispered. "I won't be gone long. I promise."

"I know it's part of the job," I murmured, sighing softly. "But it still hurts."

Andy took a breath then and his fingers lightly stroked my hair gently.

"Honey. We'll be together all summer for Warped." Andy told me and I laughed softly.

"Yeah, I have to remember that," I said. "Then we'll get so sick of each other that we'd want more of these seperate tours to happen."

Andy chuckled softly and he just pulled me closer to him, so that my cheek lay over his heart.

"I don't think I'd ever get sick of you, Faith." Andy took my hands in his. "I love you too much for that to happen."

"Aww. Smart man you are, Light." I kissed him on the cheek. Andy kissed my forehead.

"Only for you, baby. Only for you." He murmured. We shared one last kiss before we both fell asleep together.

When I woke up the next morning, Andy was gone. He must have left for his flight to the UK for Download in the early morning. I just took a breath and lay back in bed and blinked away the tears that filled my eyes. I then heard my phone go off and I picked it up. There was a text from Andy. I opened it, eager to see what he had sent to me.

Good morning, my beautiful Faith. I left you a surprise downstairs before I left.

Downstairs? I thought. I then decided to head downstairs and when I did, I saw a message from Andy on the chalkboard in the living room.

Faith,

Headed to Download for a couple of days. I love you with all of my heart, honey. I'll be back home soon.

-Moonlight

Andy drew a heart as well and it made me smile a little bit and Andy had set up all of my favorite breakfast stuff on the table, which was a box of red velvet pancake mix, and some caramel coffee. This boy just knows how to keep me happy, even if he's far away on tour. I just then took shots of the chalkboard and the stuff on the table and put it up on instagram.

thelaceyblackburn: Woke up this morning, came downstairs and discovered this. Missing you so much already, my Moonlight. @andybvb Have a great time in the UK and I'll see you soon.

I couldn't wait for him to come home and I couldn't wait to spend the summer with him on Warped Tour. Things like this make me fall in love with him all over again. It really does. I then checked instagram and twitter and I got a reply from Andy.

andybvb: Aw, Faith. I'm so glad you saw my little note and my surprise! I miss you already too! I love you so much and I can't wait to come home to you!

Seeing that made me smile even more. I literally have the best boy in the world and I'm just so lucky to have somebody like Andy in my life. I can do this. It's only a couple of days until he's home and I get to hold him and kiss him again. I can do it.