‹ Prequel: Die for You
Sequel: Unbroken

In the End

Chapter 5

I stood in front of the vanity, my long black hair straightened past my shoulders, I wore a robe that had a hood on it and it was black as well, it showed off some of my skin and a little cleavage, but I didn't care, I wore black eyeshadow and blood red lipstick, and I had my nails done with long black acrylic nails. I had to take the day from the film to do the cover of Revolver and do a whole new interview about my new album with the band called Going To Hell, which is being released in the fall. My black diamond half moon necklace lay perfect against my skin and it sparkled in the light. The album was gonna feature the songs: 'Going To Hell', 'Heaven Knows'. 'Kill Me', 'Only You', 'Follow Me Down' and more, songs that I have written in between takes while being in The Crow. 'Going To Hell' and 'Heaven Knows', I had help with those. Andy had co-written those two songs with me and those two songs were the top two singles on the charts right now. I had plans to do a music video for 'Heaven Knows' after The Crow is done and before Warped Tour. I was then brought out to do the cover, where I was holding a skull as they took photos of me. I then went back into my dressing room and I was put into another outfit, the next outfit is a cut up Black Veil Brides 'Church Of The Wild Ones' Tour shirt that stopped above my waist and it still had all the dates on the back of it. I wore a black leather skirt that stopped above my knees, fishnet tights and high heeled boots. Makeup was used to cover up my scars from Blaze and my tattoos were exposed. I wore black bangles on my left wrist and a leather wristcuff that had spikes and studs on my right wrist. I wore no gloves, leaving my 'Light' tattooed hand exposed and the half-moon on my right ring finger as well. My hair was in a braid as I was brought out. The next part of the shoot featured a black wooden floor that had a Devil's Trap from Supernatural on the floor done in bright red paint and candles were all around the Devil's Trap. The first pose was of me being on my knees, and I had a seductive look on my face, I moved my braid to the side and I gave them the look that they wanted, the next pose was of me laying on the Devil's Trap, my legs spread a little and I had my eyes closed and my hands were resting across my body like The Undertaker would do to pin his opponent from giving them a Tombstone Piledriver and the final pose for that part was of me holding a candle in my tattooed hand. (A\N: Yes, I made a wrestling reference. If you know who The Undertaker is, you know exactly who I'm talking about and to the people who got the reference, I'll give ya props and for those who don't, I suggest you go fuck yourself. No, I'm just kidding! I'm just kidding. xD ~Tigerstar). Or the way a dead person would look in a coffin. After that part was over, I was dressed up in a black leather bra top with black leggings and a belt that had bullets on it and I carried a torch in my left hand. Basically the theme of this shoot was very much like American Horror Story, which is doing a whole thing on Witches & Covens this current season. I loved American Horror Story, which is why I wanted to do this shoot. After that part was done, the shoot wrapped up and all I had to do was do the interview which was easy because it would be over the phone tomorrow.

I changed into my clothes and had my hair taken out of the braid and I just walked out to my Impala and when I got in, I sent out a tweet from my phone:

LaceyBlackburnTPN: Just did an amazing shoot for Revolver! Pick it up soon and read about the new album, Going To Hell and more! Keep an eye out! #GoingToHell

As I put on my Electric Sunglasses, I drove the way back home. As soon as I got home, I then had to shower and get ready for my acoustic show that I was doing tonight. I then changed into something that would be considered 'Stage-ready'. I wore a black corset with what looked like a silver sparrow, I wore a pair of black leather skinny jeans, a bullet belt and my high heels, I wore a collar that had spikes on it. I put my hair into a braid and began to put on my make up. When I did, I heard shuffling and arms wrapped around me. I sighed and I leaned against Andy, my back against his chest, tendency, you might say. I then looked up into the mirror and I saw that Andy's hair was no longer black anymore- it was blonde. I guess he can't make up his mind when it comes to his hair. I rolled my eyes in the mirror.

"You can't seem to make up your mind, can you?" I asked. Andy raised a brow in wonder.

"About what, Faith?" He replied.

I turned around and I just slipped my arms around Andy's neck, pulling him closer to my body. He slipped his around my waist, holding me closer to him. I then just stroked his newly redyed hair with my tattooed hand.

"Your hair, Light. One day it's black and the next day, it's blonde." I said.

"What? You don't like my blonde hair?" He told me. I shook my head.

"No. I love your blonde hair, I just love your black hair more. You don't have to change your look for me. I love it either way." I told him. He smiled and he just kissed me softly. I smiled into the kiss before we broke apart as Andy kissed my temple softly.

"And that's why I love you." Andy nuzzled into my neck and he kissed my neck softly. I pecked his lips gently.

"I love you too." I whispered. He smirked and kissed my forehead as I went to put the final touches on my makeup. Andy then leaned his head on my shoulder.

"You look beautiful, my love." He murmured, kissing my collarbone. I grinned in the mirror.

"Thank you, Light." I said. He then kissed me again before letting me go entirely so that I could finish my makeup. I was playing a show tonight at Chain Reaction, a venue and a club around here in LA. After I had finished getting ready, it was almost time for us to go. The show, I was playing at 9:00 and the doors opened at 7, so we headed out early. When we arrived, Rob had also come along and he was waiting for us backstage. I embraced Rob and so did Andy.

"What're you doing here, Rob?" I said. Rob grinned and he crossed his arms, he wore an outfit of grey and dark blue DC gear.

"You do know what today is, don't you?" Rob asked. I then paused, thinking and then my mind went blank. What was today? I thought.

"No, Rob." I replied. He chuckled softly.

"Lacey. It's Dyrdek day." Rob said. I then realized what day it was. Wow. Dyrdek day already? Jesus. I really must have forgotten. Dyrdek Day is a day that Rob was rewarded by the state of California, it's a day where you go out and spread kindness to one another and just be kind to each other. How could I, of all people forget that? I'm stupid.

"It is? Jesus, I must've forgotten." I said. "Thanks for the reminder. So, you're just here because of that?"

"No. I'm just here also as support for you." Rob told me, giving me a side hug. I rolled my eyes and chuckled as I hugged him. We all just hung out backstage and then the signing started where me, Andy and Rob met the fans. At 9:00 was when me and Eric, my guitarist went out onstage after the opening bands and I played my show. We played: 'Follow Me Down', 'My Medicine', 'Miss Nothing', 'Kill Me', 'Just Tonight', 'Under The Water' and during the songs, the crowd would sing them back to me and now, as I sat on the stool, my legs crossed. I took a moment to address the crowd.

"How are we doing, LA?" I took a drink from my bottle of water and cleared my throat as the crowd cheered. "You guys have been amazing tonight. Thank you all for coming out tonight. Allright, this next song, it's a song that we first released as a band. So, if you know it, please sing along. This is called Make Me Wanna Die!"

The crowd cheered as the song was played acoustically and I began to sing. I could see Andy and Rob, standing backstage. They both had huge smiles on their faces. After I finished singing 'Make Me Wanna Die', I then decided to sing a new song. This song was a song that I had written for Andy, called 'Only You'.

"Allright. This next song," I began. "There's a lot of history when it comes down to this song. A couple of years ago, I had met someone and fallen in love for real for the very first time."

The crowd cheered as I could see a smile come across Andy's face.

"So, for my very special boy," I said. "This is a song I wrote called 'Only You.'"

I nodded my head along as Eric played his guitar before I cleared my throat again and then I began to sing:

"Oh boy, have you seen my head?
I've lost my mind til I forget
And oh boy, have you seen my heart?
It's beating so loud, I'm falling apart, and

Only you can bring me back to life
Only you can put me into right
Tell me when I can breathe again."

I then looked over at Andy and he still had a huge smile on his face and I smiled back at him before I continued the song.

"Oh boy, have you seen my hands?
I can't move on, I don't understand why
Dear boy, have you seen my soul?
It's under the ground, I'm out of control

Only you can bring me back to life
Only you can put me into right
Tell me when I can breathe again

Say you love me, true
Say you love me, true
Say you love me, true
Say you love me, true
Say you love me, true
Say you love me, true
Say you love me, true

True

Only you can bring me back to life
Only you can put me into right
Tell me when I can breathe again

I will arise."

I then just smiled and as the crowd cheered, I stood up from my stool and I went over to Andy and when I did, Andy leaned in to kiss me and I could hear the crowd cheer behind me. We pulled away before I went back to play the final two songs of the night, 'Heaven Knows' and 'Going To Hell'. After the show, Andy and I spent some time together. Over the next week, I had more filming to do for the movie. The filming was getting to be really good and really fun, my limbs weren't sore as much as they were and I wasn't as tired as I was when I first started. I guess my body was used to it.

I woke up one morning, expecting to see Andy, and he was gone. I sat up in bed and I saw a note laying on his pillow with a black rose. I picked it up and opened it.

Faith,

I'm sorry I'm not there, holding you close like I always do. I had to leave early for last minute rehearsals for Download before me and the guys leave. I'll make it up to you tonight, my love. I promise. I'll be back soon, baby. I love you.

Your Light,

Andy

I then placed the note down and grabbed my phone. I saw that today was February 14th, 2014. It was Valentines' Day. No wonder. I then put my phone down after Instagramming the note that Andy had left me. I then got out of bed and I just went to shower. I changed into a Sons of Anarchy shirt and a pair of black sweat pants. I put my hair up into a ponytail. At least today I had a day off from filming. I then just headed downstairs to the living room to watch some Doctor Who on Netflix. After getting through the first season, I began to fall asleep with Crow and Phantom laying beside me. I grabbed the blanket off the couch and I just lay under it, my head on one of the pillows before I instantly blacked out.

I was inside what seemed to be a basement of some sorts. My skull was hurting and I then heard footsteps coming down. I looked up and I saw Blaze, all covered in black and he was livid. I then remembered when this happened. This was right after our first initial fight and he had put his hands on me. He had beaten me to a point of no return. This was before he had cut me with broken glass. He left me in here for three days by myself until I learned to 'obey' as he called it.

"So, are you gonna learn to obey, bitch?" Blaze sneered. I then had looked away and he slapped me and threw more strikes at me until I was bleeding from my mouth.

"No." I croaked, blood in my throat. He kept hitting me and hitting me and then he left me, tied to the chair.

I woke up, gasping softly. Tears fell down my face as I just tried to breathe and regain my focus. I hadn't let Blaze invade my dreams since he was arrested for attempted murder and for raping me. My body was shaking because I was really scared. It hadn't happened since he broke into our house. I then heard the back door open and then I saw Andy come in.

"I'm home!" Andy said, when he saw me, his face changed to a look of worry. "Faith? Are you allright? You look like you're shaking."

I began to cry again, tears falling down my face. Andy then pulled me into his arms and began to soothe and comfort me. I just buried my face into his chest. He had sat me back down on the couch.

"Hey. It's okay, Faith. It's okay." He murmured, stroking my hair. "Sh. It's okay now. It's allright."

I sniffled and I buried my head in Andy's chest. Andy kept running his hand through my hair and he softly began to hum something under his breath, I couldn't make it out because of me crying. I sobbed and Andy tightened his hold on me. It took me quite a few moments before I regained reality and I just looked up at Andy. He wiped away my tears with his fingers.

"What's going on, Faith?" He leaned his head against mine. "Tell me."

Once I began to regain my breathing, I sighed and I just wrapped my arms around his neck, holding him tightly to me.

"It was just a dream. No, more like a flashback." I told him. Andy nodded, completely giving me his full attention. "It was when Blaze and I had our first fight when we were dating and he put his hands on me for the first time."

"Was it before he cut you with the glass, love?" Andy asked, stroking my hair again. I simply nodded.

"He tortured me that night. He had me tied to a chair and he left me there for three days. Bam and Rob found me after those days were over. Bam gave him a warning and that he would kick his ass if he did it to me again because Blaze made some excuse to Bam that made him believe Blaze. It was horrible, Andy. Horrible." I explained.

"Shh, baby. You're not there anymore. You're safe here. With me. With our daughter. Blaze isn't here anymore. Nor will he ever will be." Andy kissed my hair. I sighed softly again.

"I know, Light. I just don't get why he haunts my dreams so much." I said. Andy cupped my face with his hands.

"He wouldn't be if you let whatever that's still holding onto you go, Faith. You've been through so much shit." Andy murmured. "Just let it go. If you don't, it'll haunt you. Just let go. He's not here anymore. And if he decides to come back, I'll do anything in my power to protect you and keep you and Blayde safe. Allright?"

He was right, I can't let my past affect me anymore. I have to let it all go, because it's haunting me and I shouldn't let it do that to me. I have to finally let it go. And I will let it go. It's over with and I needed Andy's help to move on.

"Help me, Light." I begged. Andy nodded and he held me closer to his body after he kissed my forehead.

"I'll help you. But, if you're willing to let it go yourself." He whispered. "No more Blaze. No more. Allright? No more."

"No more," I repeated. Andy kissed my temple.

"That's my girl." He said, kissing me again and I just relaxed against him. I was just lucky to have such a wonderful boy in my life. Andy kissed my forehead again and he just held me tighter to him. I just breathed in his scent as he held me close.

For Valentine's Day, Andy and I went out together for dinner after he called Kat and asked her to baby-sit Blayde for a couple of hours, which was fine and after that, we came home and Kat had decided to decorate the house with some romantic stuff, flower petals, candles and stuff. At least that's what she said in her letter anyways. Andy and I just decided to spend the last of the night together, watching Batman movies and some Sons of Anarchy. I wore my Sons of Anarchy shirt and a pair of black sweatpants and Andy was shirtless and he was just wearing his Batman pajamas. I just had my head on his chest, focused on the television screen and I just sighed softly. I didn't even think about Blaze for once tonight and I felt so happy about it. Maybe this was how it felt like to move on from it all and let go. I just leaned and I kissed Andy's chest. Andy looked at me and he smiled.

"Happy Valentine's Day, my love." He murmured, kissing my head.

"Thanks, Light." I said, pecking his lips. "I love you."

"I love you too, Faith." He stroked my hair as I just lay my head back on Andy and he began to hum 'Lullaby for A Soldier' and I closed my eyes and I went to sleep in his warm arms.