Accidental Trust

4

2 months later:
I finish straightening my hair and unplug my straightener, I have to leave to meet up with Brooke at the playlist live hotel in Orlando. But I'm going hours early so I can meet up with my friend Lexi and hopefully meet some other YouTubers. I haven't heard from David, my friends were right. All he wanted to do was try to hook up with me and probably didn't like how I stopped him. It just still hurts seeing how he's the first guy to notice me. I fix my eyeliner and look over my outfit, my favorite pair of dark skinny jeans, star converse, and my Bring Me The Horizon tank top. I noticed last year when I wore my band shirts, people talked to me who also wore band shirts. I go in my room and grab my suitcase and purse, my parents are finally letting me drive on my own on the interstate. I say bye to my parents and go outside locking the door behind me.
___________________________________________________________________________________
I finally reach the hotel, it was already crowded and I see some YouTubers and I had to contain my excitement, I can't believe I'm actually here. Its my third time going. 'hey where r u' 'i'm walking through the lobby' 'i'm in the lobby' I look up and I see Lexi. "LEXI!!!" "ARIA!" We run to each other and hug each other tightly, I haven't seen Lexi since playlist last year where we first met. "I can't believe its finally here." "I know, I haven't been able to contain my excitement." "Lets go get our badges, Brooke will be here in a hour." "Okay lets go." We quickly run out of the lobby building and run straight to where playlist was being held in the convention building that is connected to the hotel. When we run in, we automatically see some YouTubers and I smiled really big. I really can't believe I'm here. I haven't smiled this big since Escape The Fate was about to perform at the concert back in January. I grab Lexi's hand and run into the sign in room and get our badges. "I love the badges this year, better then the past 2 years." "Yeah they are."

When we walk out I see a large group of girls running and we step back so we didn't get trampled. I am not a crazy fan girl, neither is Lexi. "Stupid fan girls," I mumble. "Dido." We walk out and I get a text, seeing that its from Brooke. "Brooke's here, she's early." "Well that's good." "Yeah, she's in the lobby. She doesn't know where to go." "Okay lets go." We quickly make our way back to the lobby and run up the large stairs to the main part. I see Brooke and I quickly run over to her and we hug each other tightly. I have missed her so much. I say hi to her friend and her parents and introduce her to Lexi. "Come on Brooke, we know where to get our badges." "Okay, please lead me the way, I have no idea where to go." "We shall!" We quickly salute her and we quickly back to the convention building. When we walk in, someone bumps into and I trip forward but Brooke catches me. "Hey ass hat, say sorry." But the guy was already to far ahead to hear Brooke call him out.

"Whatever, maybe he didn't see me." Brooke shrugs and we get her her badge, "So how does it feel being here." "It feels awesome! I can't wait to see the hotel later we're staying at." "Your gonna love it, even though we'll barely be hanging out there." We laugh and walk out, "sorry we're not staying here Lexi." "Eh its fine, just sucks you guys couldn't stay here." "Yeah, if only my original plans had worked out." We keep walking and I see a group of guys walking past us. They looked around my age. They split apart and I stare in shock. I stare at him as he walked and laughed at something someone said. "Aria, Aria. Aria can you hear me?" I shake my head and blink a few times. "Aria what's wrong." I really can't believe it. There was a small chance I would see him here, out of all the people here. I see him. "Aria?" "He's here." "Who's here?" "....David."