Maybe Love is Fair Sometimes

Make me SCREAM

"Outlaw..."

I pull Andy more into my lap and start twirling small strands of his hair around my index finger watching them fall.

"Yes baby?"

He looks down at his hands.

"You know, I don't think you're a whore right?"

I lift up his chin for him to look at me and say,

"I know that baby, don't worry I know you were just upset and angry just like I was."

He nods slightly with a sad look.

"I just don't want you to think that's how I see you, because It's not."

I kiss his forehead and whisper,

"I know baby."

He leans up and connects our lips. Oh hell I've missed his taste. He puts his arms around my neck and I keep mine around his waist. I deepen the kiss and he smiles.

"I've missed you Outlaw. I've missed your lips, your taste, the feeling of your hands around my waist."

"I've missed you to Andy. It's only been a few days but it feels like years."

He nods and reconnects our lips. I deepen the kiss and Andy pushes us so that I'm on my back. I smile as Andy's hands begin to wonder my body. He puts his hands under my shirt and I lightly move my hips against his now that he's straddling me. He quietly moans into my mouth and I take the opportunity to slide my tongue into his mouth and he smiles. He pulls back and says,

"Outlaw, please don't tease me. If you do not want to do this we don't have to."

I grind against him and he moans as I smile.

"Of course I want this. I want you."

"Good, because I want you too."

He leans down and reconnects our lips running his hands across my ribs.

"Hey, Outlaw."

"Mmhhmm"

"Remember what I said two nights before we made love for the first time? That night in my bunk after you told the fans?"

I smile because I remember.

"Yes, you said I could fuck your brains out, you'd lick more then my Outlaw tattoo, and you'd scream my name."

He starts playing with my nipple and says,

"Well don't you have a good memory."

"Well I don't just forget stuff like my boyfriend saying things like that."

"Anyway, how about I put my words to action tonight?"

I moan at his touch as he continues to play with my nipple.

"What do you mean?"

"I want you to make me scream, Outlaw." He whispers seductively

"Are you saying you want me to top you this time?"

He flips us over so I am on top of him. Putting his hands above his head he says,

"Yes, but if you don't want to feel me around you then I could always top."

I smile and kiss him.

"I'm up for making you scream."

He smiles and reconnect our lips. I slowly but powerfully begin to grind on him. He slips off my shirt and I quickly take off his. His hands wonder down and he begins unbuttoning my jeans. He flips us back over so I'm on my back as he leans down and pulls off by jeans. He then strips me of my underwear as well but before I can question his mouth is around my tip and I let out a moan. I feel him smile as he begins to bob his head I tangle my fingers in his hair and let out another breathless moan. He starts to go faster and I feel my climax coming.

"Ba-by, I'm clo-se."

He smiles looking up at me still bobbing his head a bit faster and doesn't loose eye contact with me. I soon spill into his mouth letting out a moan of his name. He swallows still never loosing eye contact with me. He makes his way back to my lips and kisses me hard and I take control flipping us back over so I'm on top.

"You still taste so good Outlaw." Andy mumbles to me.

I smile at him and reconnect our lips in a passionate kiss as I begin to take off his jeans. I soon get them off him and he grins into the kiss. I pull away and ask,

"Are you sure about this baby? "

"Of course. I wouldn't have mentioned it if I didn't want it."

With that I spread his legs getting between them before putting my fingers to his mouth. He smiles and begins to lick my fingers in his mouth. He takes my fingers out of his mouth so I slide one into him, I really do not want to hurt him. He just scrunches his nose a little so I add another finger and begin to scissor him and he let's a soft moan leave his lips. I then add my third finger and thrust lightly and he can't help but moan. I take out my fingers and he whines at the loss and I line myself up with his entrance. Before entering him I lean down and connect our lips kissing him passionately, still kissing him I slide in him a little. He flinches slightly only to relax again, I then slide the whole way into him. I stay still so that he can get used to me, soon he moans telling me it's okay to start moving and I do. His hands find there way to my back and he slowly begins to dig his nails into my skin, those are going to leave a mark. His nails taring at my skin brings a burning sensation but feels so good. He breaks the kiss to moan throwing his head back into the pillow. I lean down and begin to bite and suck on his neck leaving a few marks he doesn't have the hair to cover. Ooppss. I slowly speed up my pace and I feel Andy's legs wrap around the back of my higher thighs keeping me close to him. Andy makes eye contact with me and i cant look away, not that id want to. Those electric blue eyes I love so much staring into my chocolate brown ones. I let out a few moans before I hear Andy say,

"Harder. Please Outl-aw"

Smiling I kiss him and go as hard as I can. My fingers tangle in his hair that's spread out around his head after moving a few strands from his face so I can see him better. I feel my climax nearing It's just not here yet, but so so close.

"Out-law, I'm so cl-ose." Andy says breathlessly

"Me to baby, me too."

I try to go faster and harder so that my baby can reach his climax and just then his nails scratch down my back as he moans out my name cumming. The sight and sound was all I needed to reach my own as I moan out Andy's name and release in side of him. Him smiling at the feeling. I pull out and lean down to Andy's stomach and he just looks at me confused as I lick his cum off of his body. He smiles as I lay down beside him pulling him to my chest. He rests his hand on my ribs and I interlock our fingers smiling at them.

"Outlaw?"

"Yeah baby?"

"Can you promise to never leave me again? Next time we get pisses at each other can we just talk it out instead of not talking at all?"

"I'd like that a lot better baby. I'm never going to leave you, ever. "

"I'm not leaving you either Outlaw. I really didn't like that time apart, it killed me. I guess I'm not so good off without my Outlaw."

"I'm not good off without you either, we just need each other baby and that's what we got. Now come on, go to bed. "

"You'll be here when I wake up right?"

"I'm not going anywhere baby."

With that and a quick kiss I fall asleep soon after he does.

I wake up to warmth next to me and I remember last night. With a smile on my face I watch my love sleep. Soon his eyes slowly flutter open and he looks up at me with a smile on his face.

"Good morning Outlaw."

"Good morning baby."

He sits up and scrunches his nose. I lean up and rub his back.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I really got to use the bathroom but when I sat up my ass hurt."

I couldn't help but crack a smile and kiss his cheek.

"I'll get you some pain killers while you go to the bathroom, okay?"

He nods and slowly stands up making his way to the bathroom after putting some pajama pants on. I get some pain killers from the bedside table and find an unopened bottle of water on the dresser for him. Setting them down I go back and sit back on the bed after putting some boxers on. Soon Andy walks back in closing the bedroom door and I pass him the pain killers and water, he smiles and takes it. He then rests his head on my shoulder.

"We have a show tonight. Here in California." He states.

"I know, feeling any better baby?"

"They're starting to kick in."

I kiss his head and stand up to put on pajama pants when I hear Andy gasp. I turn and look at his shocked facial expression.

"What's wrong baby?"

He covers his face with his hands and says,

"I'm so sorry Outlaw, I didn't even notice I was doing that to you."

I sit back down and bring him close to me, taking his hands away from his face I ask,

"What are you talking about baby?"

With his head down he stands up grabbing my hand and leads me to the body mirror hanging on the closet door. He turns me around slightly so that I can see my back. I see what he's talking about and I cant help but  smile when I see the finger nail scratches tracing down my back. I look at Andy whose looking at them saddened. I pull him into a tight hug and kiss his head.

"Don't worry about those baby."

"But Outlaw, I hurt you."

"No you didn't, it doesn't hurt as much as it looks and see it as pay back for making your ass hurt. Last night was amazing, and at that time you raking your nails down my back felt great, I enjoyed it. It's okay baby."

"You sure?"

I lean down and kiss him sweetly then say,

"I'm completely positive."

Just then someone knocks on the door and I go and put on sweat pants.

"Andy?" Jinxx says through the door.

"Yes Jinxx?" Andy questions

"Do you think you'll actually leave this room today? Ash will come around he can't stop talking to you forever. I'm sorry the guys and I left last night, we went to the bar and forgot to tell you, we didn't think you'd wanna go. Ashley wasn't with us though, I don't know where that guy is."

"It's fine Jinxx,  and I know where he is."

"How do you know?"

I raise an eyebrow at Andy and he laughs. "What's so funny?"

"Andy will be leaving the room." I say

"Ashley?!"

I go over and open the door smiling at Jinxx.

"See, you found me. Mystery solved." I laugh

"So you've been with Andy all night?"

"You're right, I can't keep myself from him for to long."

"So, you guys are good. You guys are together?"

Andy walks up placing his hand on my back and nods his head Yes.

"Good. We've missed you two."

With that he walks away with a smile on his face. Andy lays his head on my shoulder and whines,

"I'm hungry Outlaw."

I grab his hand pulling him down the stairs and say,

"Well let's go eat then baby, I'll make pancakes."

"Whoop Whoop." Andy cheers.

He is such a kid sometimes.

"Do others get pancakes too?" CC questions.

"Yup." I reply popping the p.

CC throws his arms in the air and goes to tell the others. I get out everything I'm going to need. Eggs. Mix. Pan. Yup, I have got this. I begin to cook and slip some chocolate chips into the first two. which will be Andy's.  Just then I feel a pair of arms wrap loosely around my waist and a forehead in between my shoulder blades. Andy.

"Hello baby."

He rubs his forehead back and forth and says,

"Hello."

"What are you doing may I ask?"

"Hugging you, I thought that was quite obvious Outlaw."

I see the pancakes are done putting them on a plate I turn around with a fork and hand them to Andy.

"You never said a thing about chocolate chips." He says excitedly.

"I know, that's because I knew we only had enough chips for two pancakes."

He beams at me and says

"Oh, thank you Outlaw. You know Chuppy is going to be sad he didn't get any."

"He can go buy his own then, those were the only chips I had left so you get them." I say with a smirk.

"Aw,  okay."

With that he gives me a quick kiss and sits down to eat. I turn back around and start making pancakes for the others too. I go into the living room to see Jake and Jinxx.

"Who wants pancakes?"

Jake raises his hand and Jinxx nods his head Yes.

"Where is CC? " I question

But before anyone can answer I hear Andy yelp so I run into the kitchen to see what's wrong. Only to see Andy on the floor pinned down by CC.

"What are you guys doing?"

Andy's mouth is full of pancakes, he has his hands over his mouth and I can hear his laugh muffled.

"He got chocolate chips and refuse to share!" Cc says.

"That's because I gave them to him. They were the only ones left so I gave them to him." I explain

"Favoritism" Cc grunts still pinning down Andy.

"Yes, that's exactly what this is, now C, get off my boyfriend."

With a sad look Cc gets up and walks away so I go and help Andy up. Dusting off his pants he says,

"Thanks Outlaw."

I simply nod with a smile on my face. After giving him a quick kiss I go back to the stove and make pancakes for the others. As soon as they are done I stack them on a plate, take the two I want and yell,

"Guys, pancakes are done!"

I then sit down beside Andy at the kitchen table and watch the other thee guys pile in to get some. After everyone has theirs Jinxx starts up a conversation.

"So, we have a show tonight. Everyone ready?"

"Of course!" Cc says in between bites.

Jake just nods Yes as does Andy and I simply give a thumbs up. I finish mine to see Andy has been done. I raise an eyebrow at him and take his plate with mine and put them in the sink. With that I head up to me and Andy's room to get dressed for the show. Looking through my half of the closet I cant decide what I want to wear. I hear the door open but knowing it's just Andy I don't react. He walks over and pulls clothes out of the closet for himself. Getting dressed he begins his walk to the bathroom to fix his bed head. Walking back in he must of noticed I am looking at my clothes with complete confusion.

"Having so issues babe?" He questions

"I don't know what yo wear."

I hear him come up beside me and he looks at my clothes then pulls out a pair of black skinny jeans with patches on them and my back cowboy boots. He sets them down then puts his hands on his head, thinking to himself he mumbles,

"It's like mid eighty outside....you wouldn't keep a shirt on. Hhmm. But those marks...."

With that he walks back over and grabs my waist length black vest with the silver collar. Stepping back at what he selected he puts his arms up and says,

"Ta-da!"

I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Thanks baby."

I put on the jeans and boots but look at the jacket. It's a bit hot outside.

"But maybe not the vest, unlike you I have body heat and It's hot outside. "

"I know It's just..."

I walk over to him and put my hands on his shoulder.

"Babe, I know. But I don't care if people see the marks on my back, I doubt they'll even notice. You're so worried about them when I left love bites on your neck."

He smiles and say,

"I know you did, but it doesn't bother me. I'm not going to try and hide the fact. "

"Then why so worried about the marks on me?"

"Because I feel like they hurt more then you'll tell me and that's all I can think of when I see them."

I kiss him sweetly and say,

"You wanna know the truth? When you were doing it, yeah it kinda hurt but damn I loved it. It felt good, I like it rough what can I say. Right now, they don't hurt I didn't even know they were there until you pointed them out. "

He blushed as I say this but he simply nods. He grabs my chin and contacts our lips in a passionate kiss. Soon he breaks the kiss and connects his lips to my collar bone. He starts to kiss around the area then begins to suck on my skin. After I'm sure he left a very dark mark he reconnects our lips for a moment then breaks the kiss and says,

"There now we're even."

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, you left love bites I can't hide and my ass still hurts a little so now we're even, I scratched up your back and left a love bite where you can't hide it."

And right he was, the mark he left was just past where my hair ends.

"Good, now how about we rock Cali babe?"