Maybe Love is Fair Sometimes

Call to Arms

It's been a week since I bought the ring for Andy, I just need to find the perfect why to purpose to him, I don't want to be unoriginal I want something personal. Andy is playing video games with C.C. and Jinxx is sitting on the couch reading occasionally looking at the game. I sat alone in the kitchen watching but also zoning out thinking about how I'm going to officially start my life with Andy.

"Hey Ash." Jake says

"Hey Jake...."

He sits down beside me with a concerned look on his face. He slightly lowers his voice and asks,

"What's wrong man?"

"I can't figure out a perfectly original way to pop the question to Andy...." I reply with a sigh.

Jake pats my back and says,

"You'll think of something, you always do. You're one of the most creative men I know, you'll figure out the perfect way."

"I hope you're right Jake."

We sat there in silence both thinking. Just then Andy appears behind me wrapping his arms around my mid torso resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Hey Outlaw!"

I turn my head slightly and peck his lips quickly.

"Hey baby."

"I beat Chuppy! " He cheers bouncing like a little kid.

"Good job babe."

Right away he stops bouncing and looks at me seriously.

"Are you okay baby?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You sure?"

I nod my head yes and he just looks at me and I know he doesn't believe me but he isn't going to question any further.....for now. He then walks away after a quick kiss on the cheek back over to C.C. to continue playing.

"Dude you need to figure this out soon or he's gonna think there is something seriously wrong with you or your  relationship." Jake says

"I know."

I decided to check my twitter for a moment just to give my brain a break until I break. I read through my newest interactions, reading all the lovely tweets from the BVBarmy and that's when it hit me.

"Jake!"

I must have scared him with my sudden outburst because he jumped and almost fell out of his chair.

"What?"

"I know how I'm going to do it."

Jake's eyes get really bright at this and he gets really excited as he pulls me up to his room, where no one will walk in. After plopping down on his bed he asks.

"Okay, what's the plan?"

"Okay, who are the most important people to Andy that do not share blood?"

"Uh, us?"

"After that."

"The army of course. What do they have to do with this?"

"Okay, you know how they always make those videos for us, like slide shows and stuff online?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, what if I find some fans from up coming shows that seem trustworthy and have them make short little videos like a minute long at the most slightly hinting me asking him to marry me but not straight out saying it and show it to Andy. Then when the video is over I ask him to marry me? Then they are apart of it, and you know how he likes to keep them close but still is personal between us?"

Jake's jaw drops and slowly forms a smile.

"Well, what do you think?"

"I think it's genius and perfect for him."

"Do you think you could help me find the right army members? We'll need like ten of them, think you could find five without Andy or the others figuring anything is going on?"

"Of course I'll help you man. We have a show tomorrow, we'll start right away."

I lean over and hug him before getting up to leave the room.

"Thank you."

"Anything for my brothers. "

"Well, I better go before Andy starts getting curious."

He nods and I leave the room to go find my beautiful boyfriend and hopefully one day, my husband. I was resting up against our bedroom door when I see Andy creep over to me with curious eyes. He comes and stands beside me laying his head on top of mine.

"The guys wanna go out for dinner, sound good?"

"Yeah sounds good."

He gets in front of my and puts his arms around my neck looking in my eyes he asks,

"Are you okay? "

"Yeah I'm fine baby."

He lowers his head a little and mumbles,

"Are we okay?"

I lift his chin to look at me and say,

"Hey hey hey we're perfect baby. I don't have a single complaint about us or you."

I lean to his lips and kiss him passionately. He laces his fingers in my hair and I run mine under his shirt. I run my tongue across his bottom lip asking for entrance and he quickly lets me in, I rub my tongue on his slightly roughly earning a quiet moan from him. He roughly pulls on my hair in his hands causing me to moan. Soon much to our distaste we have to break the kiss to breathe. Why must our lungs need air? I was enjoying that. Andy hugs me tightly and I pull him tightly to my chest.

"You sure Outlaw?"

I lovingly kiss his forehead and mumble,

"I'm completely positive baby."

"Then let's get down to the others before they leave without us."

I nod and let myself be dragged down the stairs by my love. When we get down there everyone is putting on their shoes and getting ready to go so we do the same. Soon we're out the door and heading to the restaurant.  We decided this small place two blocks away so we just walked. Jinxx and CC in front then Jake behind them and Andy and I behind him. Andy soon put his arm protectively around my waist as we walk. Everyone always says in a homosexual relationship one is the dominant one and the other is like the chick but for us it really just juggles and just depends. I was taken out of my thoughts by someone pulling at my shirt,  I thought it was Andy but I looked to see it was a teenage boy Andy and I stopped and looked at him.

"Can I help you?" I ask politely

"No, sorry it's just that I'm a member of the army and saw you guys walking and I'd beat myself up if I didn't say something."

"Oh, it's cool."

"Yeah, and I promise I'm not one of those crazy fans who like wanna lock together in my basement. You're like family to me..... I love you guys."

That makes Andy and I smile and laugh a little.

"We love you too." I say

"And the army is family." Andy adds.

"I know you're probably going somewhere but do you think I could get a picture with you guys, all of you?"

Just then Jinxx and the others pop in.

"Yeah, of course." Jake says.

With a huge smile on his face the boy walks over to Jake and Jinxx takes the picture for them on the boys phone. He then goes to C.C. then Jinxx and makes it to Andy so I take the picture. I like this kid....he's pretty cool. I'll have to talk to him about helping me. Then it's my turn with him and Andy take the picture as the boy stands awkwardly beside me so I put my arm over his shoulder. After Andy hands back the phone I grab it and type a note on his phone.

"Hey, I know this is odd but I was wondering if you'd like to help me with something, but you cannot tell anyone."

I showed him that and his eyes grew as he nodded with that I continued typing.

"You know about me and Andy correct?"

Another nod

"Well you see I am wanting to purpose to him and I am finding a few army members I feel like I can trust to make a minute long video at the longest or a picture hinting but not straight out saying I want to ask him to marry me, understand? "

Another shocked nod

"You up for it?"

Another nod and huge smile.

I went room his contacts and put my personal email in under my name.

"Send it to this email and thank you so so so much. I'm trusting putting keep this to yourself."

"Of course Ashley."

Handing back his phone I give him a tight hug and watch him walk away. Andy comes back over to me putting his arm back around my waist as we make our way to the restaurant.

"What was that about?"

"Oh, nothing he just asked me something during our picture and I was answering him."

"Oh, alright. "

I hate lying to him but I had no choice, what other option did I have and the end result will make up for it.

~Time laps~ After Dinner

On the way home Jinxx got a call and afterwards he seemed pretty happy.

"What's got you smiling?" Jake asked

"Sandra is coming to California at the end of the month and I said she could away in our spare room. That cool?"

Everyone else was excited but it just made me go rigid and Andy get an angered look on his face pulling me even closer to him.

"What's wrong guys?"

They don't know what happened last time she came around. Andy and I just shared a look a silent agreement we weren't gonna tell them if we didn't have to.

"Nothing." Andy mumble

"Then why do you look pissed? "C.C. asks

"It's nothing."

Just then we came to our house and Andy pulled me in and into our room. He strips down to his boxers and I do the same before laying down. I rest my head on his chest and his arm finds my waist.

"Outlaw, I'm not letting her near you this time. I'm not letting her try and fuck up our relationship, I love you too much to have her do something like that again."

I kiss his chest and say,

"I know baby I know. I love you too and even if she tried that shit again I wouldn't believe her this time.. "

He kissed my forehead and smiled.  I grabbed his chin pulling his face down to me and connected our lips. I can't wait to spend forever with him, and no one is ruining that for us. NO ONE.