Maybe Love is Fair Sometimes

Chapter Two

~Time Laps, One Month~
"Ashy!!" Andy yells and jumps on my back.
"Hey Andy, what's got you all excited?" I ask as i piggy back him out of the building where we just got done with an interview.
"Sandra should be at the bus by now!"
He seemed pretty excited about it, then again we all were. We haven't seen her in years.
Just as we turn the cornor to the bus, there's Sandra. Andy jumps off my back and runs to give her a huge hug, which she returns.
"Hey Ashley!" Sandra yells at me.
I smile and wave and go in for a hug. After we seperate Andy grabs my hand to hold and i jump and look at him in shock.
"It's okay, she already knows." Andy says squeezing my hand tighter.
We haven't told anyone about us yet, I'm just scared i guess. And Andy wants to make it public, but he's agreed to wait til i am ready.
"Yeah chill Ash. Haha." Sandra jokes.
Andy kisses my cheek then lets go of my hand as we go onto the tour bus with the rest of the guys.
~Times Laps, Later that Night~
The whole band and Sandra were sitting in the living area watching movies. Andy and I are on one couch with CC at the end, Andy and i were close, but not enough to have anyone ask questions. I really want to snuggle into Andy, feel his arms around me, have his sent over take me.
"Ashley, can we talk in the back for a moment?" Sandra asks.
I nod my head yes and follow her to the back.
"Everything okay Sandra?"
"No Ashley."
"Are you okay?"
"It's you that wont be okay after this."
I'm so confused she's looking everywhere but into my eyes, or even at me.
"What?"
"Damn it Ashley! Stop questioning me and let me say this!" She yells.
I just nod a little scared.
"Andy is cheating on you."
My jaw hit the floor. I can't process anything.
"I'm sorry Ashley."
And with that she left and i followed her back out to the others. Andy looks at me and smiles. I love his smile. I fake a smile and see his fade into a frown right away, I can't act like i know. So i sit beside him and he rubs my lower bakc. He knows somethings wrong. I just want to cry my guts out. My tears I'm holding in start to blur my vision and Andy notices.
"Come on Outlaw, let's go to the bunks." He whispers in my ear with worry in his voice.
I nod and he helps me up, and he leads me to my bunk where he lays down and brings me with him. I cuddle into his side and he wraps his arms protectivly around m waist. I can't hold it in anymore and cry my heart out as he softly whispers sweer nothings in my ear.
"Andy?" I whisper my sobs coming to a stop.
Everything Sandra told me keeps running though my head ' Andy's cheating on you.'
"Yeah" Andy murmers back.
I have to ask, "Are you cheating on me?"
"Why the fuck would i do that? Who told you that?" He mumbles back angerly.
"....Sandra."
I hear him let out a low growl. He puts his finger under my chin so that i am looking at him.
"I don't know why she's say that but I'd never cheay on you."
"I know...I'm sorry," I say then kiss his chest.
"You don't have to be sorry, you were just being a conserned boyfriend."
I snuggle closser to his side, not even ait can slip between us as i yawn.
"Go to sleep Ashy, we have a show tomorrow."
I nod my head then i feel him tighten his grip around my waist and kiss my head as i fall asleep and Andy does the same.
~After Concert~
After i put away my bass i go to find Andy. I spot him in the hallway with Sandra. He looks pissed. Just as i go to say something i see him kiss her. I gasp and Andy turns to look as me and i run. I hear Andy following me but i don't stop and run outisde into an allie. But before i could close the door Andy stops me.
"Stay away from me!" I yell at him. Andy lied to me, he did cheat, but with Sandra! I see hurt flash in his eyes.
He just walks closer to me. Backing me agenst the wall of the niext building and holds my arms above my head and presses his body agenst mine so i can't fight back.
"Ashy, I would never cheat on you, I've told you that before. I went to Sandra to tell her to leave you alone, to stay out of our relationship, I'm furious with her, she hurt my baby, no one does that. After she agreed to do so i went to walk away and she kissed me. I pushed her away, they weren't yout lips. Your mouth is the only one i want even near mine. I'm gay Ashley, I don't like girls. Baby, I haven't told you this yet but i love you with every fiber of my being, I'd do anything for you." He said then walked away.
I could yell he was telling the truth but i couldn't reply, I'm in shock. He said he loves me...
"I love you too Andy." I mumble to myself.
Fuck! I have to go find him, I don't want him to think i don't love him. I run after him as quick as i can and run onto the tour bus, getting odd looks from the other band mates.
"Where's Andy?"
"Bunk room." Jinxx replys pointing to the doors leading to the bunks.
I nod and quickly walk back to find Andy playing on his phone with tears running down his cheehs, laying in his bunk. I go and stand infront of him and say,
"Andy?"
He looks up at me and puts down his phone.
"Yes?"
I sat down on the edge of the bunk and look down at my lap.
"I'm sorry, I overreacted."
"Awe, don't be sorry. I would have done the same if not worse." He sits up and hugs me.
He rests his head in the crook of my neck and i rest my head on his.
"I love you too." I confess.
I feel him move closer to me, nuzzle into my neck, and intertwines our fingers.
"I love you too Ashy, you're my Outlaw." He says as he kisses my collor bone,
I lift up his chinn so i am looking in his eyes and kiss his soft lips. I bite onto his lip ring and say,
"These are mine, for my lips and mine only." He chuckles a little into the kiss.
My arms find their way around his neck. He pulls me onto his lap not breaking the kiss and i gently push us back so that we're laying down. He smiles into the kiss as we lay down and he wraps his arms around my waist. We break apart, both needing to breath and i rest my head on his chest and i feel Andy running his hand that's not around my waist through my hair.
"Ashley can i ask you something?"
"Anything"
"I love you and i want to be able to show that to the world. I understand youre not ready, and I'm not going to rush you but when will you be ready to tell, atleast the guys?"
He sounded so nervous.
"I love you too, but Andy, it's not that i'm ashamed to be with you. I'm quite proud actually. It's just, I'm scared, do you really think the guys would except us, hell the fans for that matter? You're my world Andy, but i couldn't deal with the guilt of you loosing all this because of me."
I am being completely honest. I'm usually not this open with my fears or emotions, but Andy deserves the truth.
"Ashy baby, i think you've forgotten who we're talking about here. It's Jake, CC, and Jinxx, our brothers, they wear make up nad cock peices! And the BVB Army, they're an army of outcasts. Come on, do you truly believe they'd treat us any different?"
I thought about what he said.
"I guess you're right. Okay, we'll tell the guys tomorrow, and we'll go from there. Okay?"
Andy got excited by this.
"Really? Don't be playing a joke on me Outlaw!" He cheers.
"Really baby."
He leans down and kisses my temple. I pout, sticking out my bottom lip and point to my lips. He laughs and shakes his head no.
"Oh, it's on Batman."
He just winks at me, so i roll on top of him and pin his arms down straddling him. But just as i thought i won he rolled us over so he's on top of me straddling me.
"And you thought you'd win." He says.
"I just want a kiss Bright Eyes." I pout and give him my best puppy dog eyes.
"You're to adorable for your own good sometimes." He laughs and kisses me.
"Yay, i finally got my kiss!" I cheer
"You're such a child."
"I'm not sorry i like kissing you. Your lips are so soft, and all mine."
He chuckles and kisses me again.
"I like kissing you too Outlaw."
~Next Day~
"I dont know if i can do this babe, i think I'm gonna get sick." I tell Andy
We're about th tell the guys. I am so nervous, and scared to the point i feel ill. Andy wraps his arms around my waist and starts to rock us back and forth. I rest my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat.
"You can do this baby. They love you, i love you. I'll be right by your side the whole time, i promise." Andy whispers to me.
I nod my head and he pecks my lips.
"Let's do this..." I whisper holding onto Andy's hand.
Andy and i sit down on the couch in the living area. Andy sqeezes my hand a little to confurt me.
"It'll be okay Outlaw."
I nod my head and Andy yells,
"Jinxx, Chuppy, Jake! Get your asses over here!"
They all walk in and sit on the opisite couch, except Jinxx who sits on the other end of the couch Andy and I are on.
"You okay guys? Ash, you're looking a little pale." Jake asks.
"Y....yeah. Guys, i need to tell you all something." I say
They all looked at me worried and then to Andy for clues to what's up.
"You can do it Ashy." Andy whispers so only i can hear.
"Guys, i don't like girls...I mean....ugh! I don't find girls attractive." I stutter.
"Well duh! We're men, we go for women now." States CC.
"That's not what i meant. I mean, i don't find females attractive, guys, i'm gay." I say.
Andy is rubbing calming circles on my back. It feels so good to get it off my chest.
"Waoh." Mumbles Jake.
"Ashley Purdy? The guy who brings a new slut home every night's gay?" Asks CC.
I feel Andy tense up at that statment.
"I'm not like that anymore." I say looking at Andy.
"We don't care about your sexuality Ash, you're family, we love you no matter what. Who you like doesn't define you Ash," Says Jinxx.
They all nod in agreement to Jinxx and i look to see Andy giving me the 'i told you so' face.
"So, you got your eyes on anyone Ashley?" Asks Jake.
"Actually I'm in a relationship." I say
"Oh my god! Do we know him? Let me guess, Chris Motionless? Jayy Von Monroe? Ooohhh or did you go bizarre on us and go with Jeffree Star?!" CC rambles.
"For the sake of Batman Chuppy, it's me!" Andy yells cutting off CC.
All their mouths drop to the floor.
"Is that true Ash?" Asks Chuppy
"Yeah, I'm with Andy." I smile and scoot closer to Andy.
"Prove it." Determineds Jake.
"Prove it? Okay." Andy replys.
He turns me to face him, everyone's eyes are on us. He looks me in the eyes asking for permission and i nod my head yes. Andy smiles and kisses me. I lean closer and wrap my arms around his neck and deapen the kiss forgetting the guys. Andy smiles and pulls away and i whisper in his ear,
"Damn, just as i was starting to have some fun."
"Wow." Says CC.
"So, you guys are really together?" Asks Jinxx.
"Yeah, is that okay with you guys?" I question looking at each of them shrinking into Andy's chest.
"Well ofcourse! You guys abviously make eachother happy. That's all that we ever want for eachother." States Jake as everyone else agrees.